A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo 2 Vista Forum (Bungie/Microsoft) »Halo 2 Vista General Discussion »Halo 2 HD Anniversary and Halo 5 in development with proof!!

Page 2 of 2 Go to page: · 1 · [2] · Prev
Author Topic: Halo 2 HD Anniversary and Halo 5 in development with proof!! (49 messages, Page 2 of 2)
Moderators: Dennis

master noob

343Industries Advocate

Posted: May 9, 2013 08:13 PM    Msg. 36 of 49       
Quote: --- Original message by: OashKoash
At least it's a decent piece of fan-art, not sure if it'd qualify for box art... Probably wouldn't, as the Chief's helmet looks too angular and Japanese...

it's more than that. that piece is more like making an awesome looking boat with rocket boosters and glowy bits, but the actual boat sinks.
the chief's torso is massive while his hands are smaller than half his head(normal hands range from 2/3-5/6 of the head), his legs are giant as hell, the rocks he's standing on are underdeveloped and make it look unbalanced, cortana's anatomy makes her look like a child with breasts, and the light source should be focused all around the chief instead of just near cortana's head since her whole body is glowing. it looks well executed, but it falls apart. also, the perspective is extremely flawed. notify the artist.

Advait03

Moving up for a new challenge...

Posted: May 10, 2013 02:15 AM    Msg. 37 of 49       
Guys! GUYS!! You're making me think I should have not have posted it here and just shown it to friends of my age instead of showing to "technical" people. (NO OFFENSE, or you'll quote this and bring your anger on this, I hope you understand this)
Atleast appreciate the Idea!! I thought atleast any one of you could have appreciated the Ideal conversion of the way MC loses Cortana! <calms down> And for God's sake people... it's not some 2nd standard kid's linework or photoshop jagged-edged cover-art like mine. Atleast they gave their effort to make it look like real/good. i don't think we should really poke out particals beeing smuged or brushed or any other really small details (though I think that really MC's legs are too big and hand too small).
Let it be, I posted it becuz I liked it.

As for Oskarmaandude |||| I didn't think I needed too create another thread. As it is we were also discussing about good pics/cover-arts.

BTW, to those out there who do not like any other picture except for "officials", i like and appreciate their effort and dedication in it becuz i know rd it is to make it. If you call it bad and things, make a better one than that or else just don't say bad about it.

P3

Posted: May 10, 2013 09:05 AM    Msg. 38 of 49       
Quote: --- Original message by: Advait03

GUYS! LOOK AT THIS!!!!
http://s20.postimg.org/aatr6grrx/halo_5_1.jpg
ISN'T THAT FANTASTIC?
Edited by Advait03 on May 9, 2013 at 03:34 AM

Looks pretty good, but you need to fix proportion, lighting, and make the background environment look like he can actually stand on it. But yeah looks good. Keep working on it.

Also. I'm back guys; I got my internet back up and running. :)

But too bad my scanner got F'ed up so i can't show any of my concept art and work... :(
Edited by P3 on May 10, 2013 at 09:05 AM

Oskarmandude

Make Halomaps Fully Hectic Again

Posted: May 18, 2013 01:49 AM    Msg. 39 of 49       
If you call it bad and things, make a better one than that or else just don't say bad about it.

That's like saying that movie critics aren't allowed to call a movie bad even though they don't have a massive studio to develop a full length film.

kirby_422

Apparently public enemy number 1?

Posted: May 18, 2013 02:03 AM    Msg. 40 of 49       
Quote: --- Original message by: Oskarmandude
If you call it bad and things, make a better one than that or else just don't say bad about it.

That's like saying that movie critics aren't allowed to call a movie bad even though they don't have a massive studio to develop a full length film.

Murder his family, and when he gets up set, tell him to murder a family better than you did, because he has no right to criticize you?

master noob

343Industries Advocate

Posted: May 18, 2013 02:29 AM    Msg. 41 of 49       

less than 10 minutes, top it pls
Edited by master noob on May 18, 2013 at 02:36 AM

P3

Posted: May 18, 2013 08:14 AM    Msg. 42 of 49       
Quote: --- Original message by: master noob

http://i.imgur.com/oExGy4e.jpg

less than 10 minutes, top it pls
Edited by master noob on May 18, 2013 at 02:36 AM

This is getting interesting. Common, someone say something and then post their art and try to make them better. I wanna see more. :)

Also, chest seems a bit flat and legs seem a bit small. (From the hip down.) Maybe fix the hand some too.

master noob

343Industries Advocate

Posted: May 18, 2013 01:20 PM    Msg. 43 of 49       
Quote: --- Original message by: P3
This is getting interesting. Common, someone say something and then post their art and try to make them better. I wanna see more. :)

Also, chest seems a bit flat and legs seem a bit small. (From the hip down.) Maybe fix the hand some too.

this has now become the "draw for bragging rights" thread

and I trashed the sketch unfortunately, I'll have to redraw a new one :C

Oskarmandude

Make Halomaps Fully Hectic Again

Posted: May 20, 2013 01:25 AM    Msg. 44 of 49       
Quote: --- Original message by: master noob
Quote: --- Original message by: P3

this has now become the "draw for bragging rights" thread

and I trashed the sketch unfortunately, I'll have to redraw a new one :C

Is that so?

no hate plz jst liks i 2k 10 hrs to mk so mch eft pls b nys

kirby_422

Apparently public enemy number 1?

Posted: May 20, 2013 03:24 AM    Msg. 45 of 49       
New game about the Chief assaulting Sonic the Hedgehog?

Kills_Alone

I ain't got no candy for you, NO CANDY

Posted: May 20, 2013 04:30 AM    Msg. 46 of 49       
Sounds legit.

Advait03

Posted: Aug 13, 2013 11:02 AM    Msg. 47 of 49       
Quote: --- Original message by: kirby_422
Quote: --- Original message by: Oskarmandude

Murder his family, and when he gets up set, tell him to murder a family better than you did, because he has no right to criticize you?

Hey!................. Alright, my bad shouldn't have been rude. To clear misunderstandings, it wasn't made by me and I'm surprised such an image can be drawn(wherther by hand or photoshop, whatever) so if you're thinking I made it and i'm not allowing you to critise, IT'S NOT THAT. Just found a piece of art, posted it here to share with you all. NOW that I'm learning more and more about things (I'm only 13), even if I want to post art, I'll post GOOD art according to you. :) Peace.
PS So, the original topic of the thread, Halo 2 HD Anniversary rumour turned out to be fake, right?
PS 2: Anyone know anything about Halo 5 OTHER than the recently released trailer? Seeing him wear a shawl over his armour (his condition I mean) and him holding the chip CORTANA used to be in............... excites me to unimaginable levels.

rcghalohell

I can jump?Weeeee (pop!) (No1 heard from it again)

Posted: Aug 13, 2013 12:38 PM    Msg. 48 of 49       
I miss when bungie was in charge of halo... although.... come on h2a, I want my online coop
Edited by rcghalohell on Aug 13, 2013 at 12:46 PM

Advait03

Posted: Feb 15, 2014 01:28 AM    Msg. 49 of 49       
HELL YEAH I WAS CORRECT!!!!!!!!!!!! Or rather my chances have gone higher?
http://www.343industries.org/news/_/343-industries-news/steve-downes-confirms-halo-2-anniversary-r893

Page 2 of 2 Go to page: · 1 · [2] · Prev

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Sat April 20, 2019 1:20 AM 687 ms.
A Halo Maps Website