A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »[SP]The Flood: Forgotten Exile

Page 1 of 6 Go to page: · [1] · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · Next
Author Topic: [SP]The Flood: Forgotten Exile (210 messages, Page 1 of 6)
Moderators: Dennis

Lone Warrior

-Himalayan Wizard and Mystical Guru of the Mts.-

Posted: Jun 19, 2013 11:34 AM    Msg. 1 of 210       

It’s been a long time folks, far too long. Nine months by my count.

For those of you wondering what happened, I would like to direct you to this News Post on Moddb as it gives a full description:

http://www.moddb.com/mods/flood-campaign-project/news/its-been-a-long-time8

If you’re someone who wants the abbreviated version; this is it:

Work continued after StKft’s release, but we lost motivation to continue several times. We had hoped to originally go ‘silent running’ until CE3 this year, before announcing an amazing trailer at the event. This won’t be happening. We don’t have the assets and BSPs ready to do this just yet (Although there is a possibility we will still appear at CE3 this year).

We’ve come to realise that the Community is a major part of the Development process as the Developers are themselves. I know I personally draw motivation from having the Community involved in the Development process. More often than not I find the Community serves as inspiration for continuing this Project. As much as the HaloMaps Community has a lot to work on in terms of interacting with each other, I am proud to say I’m a part of it.

So with that, here we are. Back once more from the depths, ready to create an awesome Mod for all you folks to play.

As part of our commitment to foster better Developer-Player interactions we’re going to be doing Updates at the end of each month starting on 31st of July. These updates will contain some information about the Mod’s current state as well as pictures of both progress on Released, and any tag progress that has been made.

Don’t worry though, we can’t start a new thread without some new stuff to show. So, here are some new pictures of Released in all its glory for you to stare at:

(Updated Regularly):

For those of you who haven’t heard of The Flood: Forgotten Exile before, here’s a short FAQ that should answer your questions:

Q1: What is The Flood: Forgotten Exile?

A1: Simply put, TF:FE is a Custom Single-Player Campaign in development for Halo: Custom Edition.

Q2: What makes this different from every other campaign mod?

A2: You play as a Flood Combat Form.

Q2.5: Wait, what?

A2.5: Yes you play as the Flood. Is your body ready?

Q3: How many levels will there be?

A3: While we originally planned five levels total, we have recently scaled that back to four. In order in which the story will follow they are: Released - The Key - Stop the Key from Turning - Reclaimer.

Q4: Will there be custom levels?

A4: Yes. Three out of the four levels will be custom. Released, The Key, and Reclaimer.

Q5: Why is Stop the Key from Turning (StKft) already released if it’s the third level of the campaign?

A5: StKft was the first level that work began on. It quickly became our proof of concept, and we wanted to show the Community what we had achieved by releasing it. You could compare it to The Silent Cartographer from Halo Trial. StKft gives you a taste of what we are planning.

Q6: What types of new content will be present?

A6: Everything. Dialogue, Vehicles, Weapons, Bipeds, Sounds. You name it, it’s in there.

Q7: Doesn’t that make it more of an overhaul?

A7: We’re not aiming to make radical changes to the Tagset by re-doing everything, but we are committed to adding new Tags to the existing Tagset. Additionally, we’re not re-doing the original Campaign, we are creating something entirely new.

Q8: Will you be using Open Sauce?

A8: Currently we do not plan on using OS.

Q9: Will the tags be unprotected?

A9: Absolutely! You are free to take what you wish from the mod and use it how you wish. All I ask is that you give due credit to the original authors.

Q10: RELEASE DATE???!!?!?!?!?!

A10: Pls no.

The full FAQ can be found at the bottom of this post.

If you have any other questions that aren’t addressed in that FAQ, please feel free to ask them in the thread. Koo and I will answer them when we see them.

Before spamming the rest of this post with Pictures/Videos of our work, I’d like to say one thing that’s present in the Moddb News Post, but I feel needs to be reiterated directly here:

Quote: Over the past 9 months some seemingly irreparable damage was done to the Community’s faith in our ability to finish this Project. Over the coming months I hope to restore any faith that you have lost in us. The Community is as great a part in the development of this Project as the Developers are; never forget that.

For those of you with us from the beginning, I hope you will remember my promise to finish this Project. I have only this to say about that promise:

It will not be broken.

LET THE PICTURE/VIDEO DUMP COMMENCE:

Recent trailers:

NEW:

Released Gameplay Video #1 (With Commentary):

http://youtu.be/JKaYHkfYxfE

CE3 2012 Trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGFOZniWpgU

Recent Pictures:

Released:

StKft:

For a full list of pictures please see the Images section on our Moddb page here:

http://www.moddb.com/mods/flood-campaign-project/images

Downloads:

Stop the Key from Turning v1.0:

http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=6486

F.A.Q

Quote:
Q11: Why make a mod based around the Flood?
A11: I know it’s something I’ve always wanted to do personally. I always enjoyed the whole idea of the Flood in Halo, and always thought it would be cool if you could play as them. Aside from that, I knew I wanted to make something entirely unique that people hadn’t really done before. So I combined these two thoughts, and the Mod was born out of it.

Q12: Will there be beta tests?
A12: Yes I can confirm we will be holding closed beta tests for each of our levels. Closer to the time we will upload a blank application for Players to fill out should they wish to help us with testing.

Q13: What is the story for this mod?
A13: To put it simply the story runs parallel to the original from Halo: Combat Evolved. We have created our own story for the Flood that we hope fits canonically into the Halo Universe. The Mod begins on a high-security containment facility on Alpha Halo, where Covenant and Human Forces are engaging one another. The Covenant, while searching for a ‘hidden weapons cache’, stumble upon a relic of the Forerunner-Flood War. A Gravemind.

Q14: But there was never a Gravemind on Alpha Halo!
A14: That’s hardly a question! But yes, you are entirely correct. A Gravemind is never directly mentioned as being present on Alpha Halo, and we don’t intend on orchestrating an epic face-off between Master Chief and this Gravemind. What we have planned for the story will hopefully touch off very little of the original, while still offering interesting tie-ins to both the Combat Evolved story, and possibly the Halo 2 storyline.

Q15: How can I help? Join?
A15: We’re not currently looking for any other Developers on the Project. We are of the philosophy that a small group of experienced Developers can accomplish all that is required for this mod. With that said, if you have any contributions to make to the Mod (Assets/Tags) then feel free to PM Koo or myself with what you would like to donate, and we will see if we have a place for it in the mod.

Q16: Why should I play this mod?
A16: There is no simple answer for this, as it really depends on your personal interests, but I will say this: If you’re looking for an interesting and unique Single Player experience, then you’ve come to the right place.

Q17: Do you have a YouTube or Twitter account?
A17: Yes, we have both.

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/FloodCampaignCE
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ForgottenExileH

Q18: Are there any plans for Multi-Player maps?
A18: Currently not at this time.

Q19: Do you have any plans for the future of the mod once it’s completed?
A19: No. We’re focused on doing this mod, and doing it well. We are going to focus on one level at a time. Once the mod is completed, we will decide if there is anything further we wish to do.

Edited by Lone Warrior on Jun 19, 2013 at 11:42 AM
Edited by Lone Warrior on Sep 2, 2013 at 04:55 AM

rcghalohell

I can jump?Weeeee (pop!) (No1 heard from it again)

Posted: Jun 19, 2013 12:53 PM    Msg. 2 of 210       
I thought there was going to be 5 levels originally

Lone Warrior

Posted: Jun 19, 2013 01:16 PM    Msg. 3 of 210       
Quote: --- Original message by: Murray

Nice Forerunner. It's a little bland though, the color scheme is very unvaried. Look at what Bungie did for the interior of the Silent Cartographer- some areas are pretty dark, some are very bright, some are lit with warm lights, others with cool lights. Simply switch the shader they use to a different one that has the same bitmap and UVs, but different radioisty properties.

Hmm, this hadn't actually occurred to me to try, and I've been looking for a way to improve the lighting scheme overall, so this is something I'll definitely give a go. Thanks for the feedback.

Quote: --- Original message by: rcghalohell
I thought there was going to be 5 levels originally

Originally we had planned 4 'main' levels, and 1 bonus level. The bonus level would be within the story but you wouldn't play as the main character. After re-evaluating the story a bit we decided that it was an unnecessary addition and would probably add some confusion as to how the story plays out, so it was cut to make things simpler.

The level itself was going to take place on-board the T&R as it was being assaulted by the Flood. Originally, we had planned on having the Player play as another Flood Form for this level.

rcghalohell

Posted: Jun 19, 2013 01:41 PM    Msg. 4 of 210       
awwwww that would have been awesome

Noobyourmom

Posted: Jun 19, 2013 02:20 PM    Msg. 5 of 210       
I'm glad your team decided to finish the campaign. The first release was awesome.

slashrat

TSC:E Environment Art Lead

Posted: Jun 19, 2013 04:36 PM    Msg. 6 of 210       
Quote: --- Original message by: Lone Warrior

Nice Forerunner. It's a little bland though, the color scheme is very unvaried. Look at what Bungie did for the interior of the Silent Cartographer- some areas are pretty dark, some are very bright, some are lit with warm lights, others with cool lights. Simply switch the shader they use to a different one that has the same bitmap and UVs, but different radioisty properties.

Hmm, this hadn't actually occurred to me to try, and I've been looking for a way to improve the lighting scheme overall, so this is something I'll definitely give a go. Thanks for the feedback.

A note on lighting forerunner stuff in Halo:

Stock b30 did indeed have a lot of warm lighting, but it was also an earlier level where the focus was on exploration, not the creepier, more ominous feeling that snuck in during b40 (a little) and c10. As such the lighting cooled down dramatically in later flood levels (b40 has very little warm lighting). However, there are some purple(blue) light shaders in some of the sp tags that would add some nice variation while keeping the general color scheme you have going. Some warm lighting isn't bad to break stuff up, but I would avoid going to the full extent that b30 did, with entire rooms lit primarily with the warm light_overhead_bright shaders.

In addition I love your architecture, it's very much riffing off the interior a30 stuff (from the warthog run) as well as b40 and c10 from what I can tell. Very creepy, ominous shapes, I am very impressed. Nice work!
Edited by slashrat on Jun 19, 2013 at 04:38 PM

Lone Warrior

Posted: Jun 19, 2013 04:55 PM    Msg. 7 of 210       
Quote: --- Original message by: slashrat

A note on lighting forerunner stuff in Halo:

Stock b30 did indeed have a lot of warm lighting, but it was also an earlier level where the focus was on exploration, not the creepier, more ominous feeling that snuck in during b40 (a little) and c10. As such the lighting cooled down dramatically in later flood levels (b40 has very little warm lighting). However, there are some purple(blue) light shaders in some of the sp tags that would add some nice variation while keeping the general color scheme you have going. Some warm lighting isn't bad to break stuff up, but I would avoid going to the full extent that b30 did, with entire rooms lit primarily with the warm light_overhead_bright shaders.

In addition I love your architecture, it's very much riffing off the interior a30 stuff (from the warthog run) as well as b40 and c10 from what I can tell. Very creepy, ominous shapes, I am very impressed. Nice work!
Edited by slashrat on Jun 19, 2013 at 04:38 PM

Thanks for the additional feedback! I'll be sure to take a proper look into the light shaders while we develop this level. I think I know a few areas where some warm lighting would fit very well, and help break-up the monotony of what could potentially be a limiting colour/lighting palette.

About the architecture: I got a lot of inspiration from c10 and b40 in particular, but it wasn't just from CE. I have some very large folders crammed full of pictures of architecture from Halo 2. In particular, from the level Sacred Icon. I really loved the feel that Sacred Icon gave off when you played it, and it's something I hope to capture both in our interior BSPs, and exterior BSPs. On-top of this we're trying to take a thematic approach to some areas of the level. Some parts being based off of Containment areas, others off giant Sentinel Factories.

We're not aiming to replicate the cheery feeling from some of the Halo levels. A lot of our level design work is aiming to reflect the nature of the story, and of the character you play as.

master noob

343Industries Advocate

Posted: Jun 19, 2013 05:02 PM    Msg. 8 of 210       
I think you should make the player some sort of mutation rather than a default combat form, to really set the player apart and to justify the buffs that you get compared to the normal flood.

bourrin33

HEK not installed tho

Posted: Jun 19, 2013 07:00 PM    Msg. 9 of 210       
Quote: --- Original message by: waffles
Quote: --- Original message by: master noob
I think you should make the player some sort of mutation rather than a default combat form, to really set the player apart and to justify the buffs that you get compared to the normal flood.

Be jenkins. fits lore and shtuff i guess.

I will not make all fp anims again. No.
On another side, we considered the ability of the player to grow a flood Ball to spawn infections, for a little health. I'd need a bit of tagging help, the main idea is to create a vehicle that flips with integrated actors.
Edited by bourrin33 on Jun 19, 2013 at 07:00 PM

Echo77

Humble thyself and hold thy tongue.

Posted: Jun 19, 2013 08:11 PM    Msg. 10 of 210       
A thought for the X-shaped Sentinels: perhaps instead of a beam, you could use glowing red needle-like projectiles, similar to those used by the Enforcer in Halo 2.

xnx

h2 marine anims or i detonate the vest

Posted: Jun 19, 2013 08:28 PM    Msg. 11 of 210       
Very excited. The first level released was a lot of fun, and I look forward to whatever content is shown at CE3 this year. Do you guys plan to release each map at a time, or give the community all four maps once they're finished?

AllySuzumiya

"Kotae wa itsumo watashi no mune ni.."

Posted: Jun 19, 2013 08:56 PM    Msg. 12 of 210       
This looks promising and all but I must ask something.. How do you forget that you're exiled?.. Is it just like "Oh, hey.. I'm bored, so I'm going to go home an-waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit a minute!"

Dumb AI

Dead.

Posted: Jun 19, 2013 09:04 PM    Msg. 13 of 210       
Quote: --- Original message by: AllySuzumiya
This looks promising and all but I must ask something.. How do you forget that you're exiled?.. Is it just like "Oh, hey.. I'm bored, so I'm going to go home an-waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit a minute!"

You don't forget that. Other people do. They no longer remember who you are or that you have been exiled.
Edited by Dumb AI on Jun 19, 2013 at 09:05 PM

Noobyourmom

Posted: Jun 19, 2013 09:45 PM    Msg. 14 of 210       
Like humans and covenant showing up to let you free? The title makes sense now.

Lone Warrior

Posted: Jun 20, 2013 06:14 AM    Msg. 15 of 210       
Quote: --- Original message by: master noob

While a mutation would fit quite well into our story (and I may add it in because of this), we currently have a reason in the Story as to why your Combat Form (as well as a few others) are so special.

It stems from the idea that the Gravemind on Alpha Halo has been rotting for a few millenia. He no longer has the power to control all of the Flood on the Ring at the same time, and so assigns what could be comparable to 'Lieutenants'.

The first few Flood Combat Forms created are given semi-independence from the Gravemind, mainly in how to complete their objective. While we're still discussing what other bonuses this role could give to these 'special' Flood (The Player included), it covers the basics of why the Player is different from the others, and why he seemingly appears at the forefront of most major battles.

This itself is only a rough idea that we have in place for an explanation that fits within our Story, the details still need to be worked on.

Quote: --- Original message by: Echo77
A thought for the X-shaped Sentinels: perhaps instead of a beam, you could use glowing red needle-like projectiles, similar to those used by the Enforcer in Halo 2.

We had considered making a major variant of the Marauders that does use the Enforcer Needler weapon, and has a frontal shield similar to the Shielded Sentinels. Not sure if we'll make it gold coloured like the Sentinel Major though.

Quote: --- Original message by: xnx
Very excited. The first level released was a lot of fun, and I look forward to whatever content is shown at CE3 this year. Do you guys plan to release each map at a time, or give the community all four maps once they're finished?

We'll release each map one at a time. Then, once the maps are finished, as one bulk map-pack (This will probably only be uploaded to Moddb, as iirc, Dennis doesn't allow Map Packs to be uploaded).

Quote: --- Original message by: Dumb AI

Quote: --- Original message by: AllySuzumiya

You don't forget that. Other people do. They no longer remember who you are or that you have been exiled.
Edited by Dumb AI on Jun 19, 2013 at 09:05 PM

Dumb AI put it best.

The 'Exile' is the Gravemind on Alpha Halo.

Quote: --- Original message by: Noobyourmom
Like humans and covenant showing up to let you free? The title makes sense now.

Any other things like this that don't seem to make any particular sense, feel free to ask. I'll gladly talk about it, and will probably add to the FAQ if it's a popular question.
Edited by Lone Warrior on Jun 20, 2013 at 06:16 AM

ICE x Toxiic

Wir entschuldigen uns für das Vaterland zu kämpfen

Posted: Jun 22, 2013 01:29 PM    Msg. 16 of 210       
Glad your finally back and working on this project again Lone. You still thinking about having the ability to spawn flood spores with infections inside or similar?

rcghalohell

Posted: Jun 22, 2013 01:42 PM    Msg. 17 of 210       
are infection forms going to be able to turn certain ai into flood? or at least made so that when they kill those certain ai, flood spawn? I could make a game out of making an army >:D

Lone Warrior

Posted: Jun 23, 2013 07:45 AM    Msg. 18 of 210       
Quote: --- Original message by: ICE x Toxiic
Glad your finally back and working on this project again Lone. You still thinking about having the ability to spawn flood spores with infections inside or similar?

As bourrin said in his post, we're considering a sort of Flood blob that can be thrown like a grenade, which when used, drains a bit of health. This blob will spawn Infection Forms when thrown.

The technical side of it is that we use a vehicle with integrated actors which flips releasing the actors inside.

are infection forms going to be able to turn certain ai into flood? or at least made so that when they kill those certain ai, flood spawn? I could make a game out of making an army >:D

Infection Forms turning certain AI into Flood is an OS feature, and I'm afraid we're not planning on using OS at this time.

It's a possibility we'll use it for later levels, but we definitely won't be using it for Released.

Rosanna Weyland

Up and down, and all around.

Posted: Jun 24, 2013 08:43 AM    Msg. 19 of 210       
Bored again so soon?

Rosanna Weyland

Up and down, and all around.

Posted: Jun 24, 2013 10:15 AM    Msg. 20 of 210       
Quote: --- Original message by: Lebron
Bitch I know you're not talking to me. I'll rip your face off. Chop you up into little bits and feed you to my pet tiger.

-yawn-

Little man, so full of words and so empty of actions. What have I to fear from a child who can hardly string together a sentence with words consisting of two syllables?

rcghalohell

Posted: Jun 24, 2013 12:16 PM    Msg. 21 of 210       
he does this so early in the morning... lol hes despirate for attention, I think he's jealous that I turned him down for someone else XD

Koo294

How is she when she doesn't surf?

Posted: Jun 24, 2013 01:37 PM    Msg. 22 of 210       
For future reference, can everybody please ignore the spammer. If you have something to say make sure it's on-topic. Replying to spammers only feeds their desire for attention and only makes them post more.

WWLinkMasterX

subliminal message.

Posted: Jun 26, 2013 10:12 PM    Msg. 23 of 210       
So no playing as an infection form huh?

RazorHog

@TheGrubbWorm Woo Pig Sooie Y'all

Posted: Jun 27, 2013 08:50 PM    Msg. 24 of 210       
When Is the next release for anything? July 31st?

Lone Warrior

Posted: Jun 28, 2013 05:27 AM    Msg. 25 of 210       
Quote: --- Original message by: WWLinkMasterX
So no playing as an infection form huh?

We haven't fully settled on any particular idea on how we want to start the campaign just yet. We have quite a few ideas (including playing as an Infection Form at the start) but the one we're moving towards right now is something different to that.

We'll see how what we're doing currently works out, and if it works well we'll probably end up keeping it (Would rather not go into details right now about it, but if it works you'll be seeing something of it soon enough).

I don't want to say it is or isn't possible that you will or won't be playing as an Infection Form though, as things may change as development continues. We'll see how it progresses.

Quote: --- Original message by: RazorHog
When Is the next release for anything? July 31st?

The next News Post will most likely be on the 31st of July. Although there is a possibility that we will be at CE3 this year. If we are, expect a news post to go with our appearance.

renegade343

CE3 Stage Modeler, Editor, and Writer

Posted: Jun 28, 2013 05:27 PM    Msg. 26 of 210       
The next News Post will most likely be on the 31st of July. Although there is a possibility that we will be at CE3 this year. If we are, expect a news post to go with our appearance.

Your submission deadline is at July 3, and you don't have to be finished to present. Just a friendly reminder ;)

RazorHog

Posted: Jun 30, 2013 08:24 PM    Msg. 27 of 210       
I remember a tweet from September about beta tester on modb. Is this still a thing because I could volunteer for that seeing I have about the spare time as y'all do so I could get a detailed in depth constructive criticism and feel to the level. If not, well I'm still interested.

rcghalohell

Posted: Jun 30, 2013 08:28 PM    Msg. 28 of 210       
I hope theres more easter eggs like in the stkft

RazorHog

Posted: Jun 30, 2013 09:01 PM    Msg. 29 of 210       
I was not aware of easter eggs in the demo....

Don't let that statement affect my beta tester inquiry haha

but for real... Where? I'm about to play stkft

rcghalohell

Posted: Jun 30, 2013 09:08 PM    Msg. 30 of 210       

you know near the end when you jump down the rocks? well where the flood go out, go to the door in the wall, camo elites are there, some scary yell dialog, and at the end of the room is an overshield, and past that is the paranoid marine from c10, who then gets killed by infection form. btw that's a good room to pick up ammo, I actually just found out today when I was exploring

RazorHog

Posted: Jun 30, 2013 11:22 PM    Msg. 31 of 210       
Oh the ammo room? yeah I debugged the camera to see if anything was behind the locked door on the level above but there was nothing. As far as I know, there are 2 over shields in the level. Maybe 3, i'm not positive.

Lone Warrior

Posted: Jul 1, 2013 06:18 AM    Msg. 32 of 210       
I remember a tweet from September about beta tester on modb. Is this still a thing because I could volunteer for that seeing I have about the spare time as y'all do so I could get a detailed in depth constructive criticism and feel to the level. If not, well I'm still interested.

That tweet was a reminder for people who had beta tested already that they were needed again to test before we released StKft. Beta tests are currently not open for any of our levels I'm sorry to say.

If you'd still like to do an in-depth criticism of the level, you're more than welcome to do it for StKft v1.0. Just send me a PM with your feedback and I'll read it when I can.

Funny you should ask; Koo and I were only just discussing an Easter Egg for Released yesterday.

you know near the end when you jump down the rocks? well where the flood go out, go to the door in the wall, camo elites are there, some scary yell dialog, and at the end of the room is an overshield, and past that is the paranoid marine from c10, who then gets killed by infection form. btw that's a good room to pick up ammo, I actually just found out today when I was exploring

That 'scream' is actually the third part of a 3 part dialogue set from Doom 3. All 3 parts are scattered throughout the level for you to find.

The room itself was meant to reward players for exploring off the beaten track. It activates some allied AI for attacking the Control Room too. So you're rewarded both with weapons/ammo and with more allied help. This was actually a common feature in StKft, and talked about in the Manual a bit.

rcghalohell

Posted: Jul 1, 2013 10:50 AM    Msg. 33 of 210       
wait so... the c10 paranoid marine I saw was only a mirage? noessss

RazorHog

Posted: Jul 1, 2013 02:08 PM    Msg. 34 of 210       

That tweet was a reminder for people who had beta tested already that they were needed again to test before we released StKft. Beta tests are currently not open for any of our levels I'm sorry to say.

If you'd still like to do an in-depth criticism of the level, you're more than welcome to do it for StKft v1.0. Just send me a PM with your feedback and I'll read it when I can.

Funny you should ask; Koo and I were only just discussing an Easter Egg for Released yesterday.

That 'scream' is actually the third part of a 3 part dialogue set from Doom 3. All 3 parts are scattered throughout the level for you to find.

The room itself was meant to reward players for exploring off the beaten track. It activates some allied AI for attacking the Control Room too. So you're rewarded both with weapons/ammo and with more allied help. This was actually a common feature in StKft, and talked about in the Manual a bit.

A 3 part dialogue you say? I've found 2 so I guess I have some exploring to do. Sure thing man, It gives me something to do in my down time. I'm kind of inclined to ask though, are you in college or older because I've noticed a rise in the younger age group for developers.

rcghalohell

Posted: Jul 1, 2013 04:08 PM    Msg. 35 of 210       
you're tellin me that while im waiting for maps during my downtime from college, kids are making the maps of the future??? that's it... im jumping in! lol ill be damned if kids out do me...

question is... how the hell do I make maps with the programs these days? im a personalizer, not a creator. my god I feel old
Edited by rcghalohell on Jul 1, 2013 at 04:11 PM

Page 1 of 6 Go to page: · [1] · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · Next

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Sun December 16, 2018 1:48 PM 171 ms.
A Halo Maps Website