A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Machinima Forum »General Machinima Discussions »need someone tag help halo reach FALCON MAKING MACHINMAMAP

Author Topic: need someone tag help halo reach FALCON MAKING MACHINMAMAP (2 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

CDGwashington

Posted: Jun 26, 2013 10:23 PM    Msg. 1 of 2       
ok well idk how to make a machinima map or how to add tags i just need some one to add the halo reach falcon tags to some map i have school and crap so i dont have time to learn and my pc prety crapy just pls help msg it to me if u got it done

Don't be daft. wrap your shaft

Posted: Oct 9, 2013 03:33 AM    Msg. 2 of 2       
Man, with an attitude like this you won't get very far. You shouldn't just expect people to devote their time and expertise into your project when you practically say that you are unwilling/unable to learn to do this, therefore someone should do it for you, with no "please" and likely no thank you, as well as this probably not benefiting them except for maybe having their name in the credits of some machinima in a 11 year old game which not many people will end up watching. I don't understand why you even need a falcon anyway, because in CE only people on the same team can enter each others vehicles, so unless you want everyone either red or blue it will look terrible.

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Mon May 29, 2017 11:12 PM 281 ms.
A Halo Maps Website