A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo 2 Vista Forum (Bungie/Microsoft) »Halo 2 Vista General Discussion »Any download links for Gravemind??

Author Topic: Any download links for Gravemind?? (12 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

Bottletopman

Blessed are the cheesemakers

Posted: Jul 20, 2013 02:43 AM    Msg. 1 of 12       
I found the author's blog where he said you could download Gravemind...but no Gravemind was to be found there...anyone have a current link to the latest version? Thanks heaps!

EDIT: And I spent a couple hours today searching for the damn program but still no dice... D:

ANOTHER EDIT: On a side note, anybody know how to move the driving camera for the warthog with Gravemind to a position that sets it to driver cam, la real life?

Edited by Bottletopman on Jul 20, 2013 at 07:33 AM

Kills_Alone

I ain't got no candy for you, NO CANDY

Posted: Jul 20, 2013 07:51 PM    Msg. 2 of 12       
H2PC Tools

----

UPDATE

I found an easy way to fix the Warthog's first person driver seat:

-Open an existing map with Assembly, a map that has a Warthog like Outskirts (aka Old Mombasa)

-Make sure the editor is in Meta Editor mode from the lower tabs (once set it should retain this setting)

-Navigate to the Vehicle [VEHI] section

-Open the Warthog.vehi tag (objects\vehicles\warthog\warthog)

-Scroll down to the section labeled Seats

-Scroll down a little and set the Camera Marker Name to camera_driver

-Save Changes, close Assembly, and test the map in game
Edited by Kills_Alone on Apr 10, 2014 at 09:18 PM

Bottletopman

Posted: Jul 20, 2013 09:35 PM    Msg. 3 of 12       
Wow! Thanks HEAPS for the info, kudos for you and choc chip cookies too!

Hmm...what values are recommended for the gunner and driver to represent the driver's/gunner's head?
Edited by Bottletopman on Jul 21, 2013 at 03:22 AM

MEGA_VKNG

Posted: Feb 15, 2014 02:05 AM    Msg. 4 of 12       
Can anyone tell me what gravemind does? Im assuming its another extraction program but i cant find much detail.

Ken10Ness

DED NOT BIG SUPRIZE!!!1111

Posted: Apr 10, 2014 01:08 PM    Msg. 5 of 12       
Modding tool for H2V.

Kills_Alone

Posted: Apr 10, 2014 09:03 PM    Msg. 6 of 12       
Gravemind and Mr Mohawk where the old way of editing an existing map.

Then there was an improved version of it released called Gravemind 1.6B. More stable and able to open more map types.

We released an improved version of Blu Trainer which can be a great tool especially for Machinima purposes and so forth.

Then there was Ambiguous Alpha and Beta. Both good for RTE (Real Time Editing) as in editing the map while its running in the game, these changes do not save. The Alpha version has some cool dev cheats like third person/fly cam/constant OS.

A newer application called Assembly is also great for editing existing maps and for RTE, I have never corrupted a map with it. The same cannot be said for Gravemind. Although Gravemind seems to be better at editing check boxes.

I use all of these apps for testing and making custom mods/maps.

Bottletopman

Posted: Apr 11, 2014 11:23 AM    Msg. 7 of 12       
Kills I did what you said with Assembly, but nothing's changed - I set the camera marker to camera_driver and it does zip, could it be because I changed my player biped to a Marine?

Kills_Alone

Posted: Apr 12, 2014 07:26 PM    Msg. 8 of 12       
This does not force First Person when in the Hog, it fixes it so when you go into FP the camera is in the driver's seat instead of inside of the Hog.

After that, you have to use an app that can force first/third cam, so use Ambiguous Alpha or Blue Trainer vK2.

So load Ambiguous Alpha after the map is loaded in-game; then push 3, 4, and/or 5 after getting in a Hog.
Edited by Kills_Alone on Apr 12, 2014 at 07:27 PM

Bottletopman

Posted: Apr 12, 2014 10:28 PM    Msg. 9 of 12       
Ahhhhhh, sweet thanks for the help

EDIT: Geez, looks like nothing works for H2V lol, apparently the latest patch for it breaks these third party programs. How do you roll back updates?
Edited by Bottletopman on Apr 12, 2014 at 10:47 PM

Kills_Alone

Posted: Apr 12, 2014 11:48 PM    Msg. 10 of 12       
All the apps I recommend still work just fine, and with any updates. You need to make sure you have all updates for MS .Net, VC++, and all Windows Updates.

If you are on Windows 8 then you need this: Windows 8 - How to disable ASLR, which is included in this package: H2MT - Halo 2.5 - Game+ Pack for Halo 2 PC

Bottletopman

Posted: Apr 14, 2014 06:14 AM    Msg. 11 of 12       
Yeah I'm on Win7, pretty confident that I've got the latest versions of VC++ 2005, 2008, 2010 and 2012, as well as Net Framework 4.5.1 and all the windows updates.

I've done a bit googling at it seems other people are saying it stopped working since the last halo 2 patch :\

Kills_Alone

Posted: Apr 14, 2014 04:37 PM    Msg. 12 of 12       
They are wrong, as I said. I'm running Gravemind right now as I type.

Here is a video from a week ago where I use all of the mods/apps.
Halo 2 PC - Campaign Redux - H2MT

Make sure its Gravemind 1.6B and that you right click and run it as Admin.

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Fri April 19, 2019 3:30 AM 157 ms.
A Halo Maps Website