A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE Technical / Map Design »sapien game window error

Author Topic: sapien game window error (4 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

oldschool12

i came back, i brought my axe

Posted: Jul 20, 2013 05:39 PM    Msg. 1 of 4       
when i open up sapien, the game view is too large and covers up the whole screen, i do not see the borders or the minimize button for the window, and have to click view at the top and uncheck gameview everytime i wanna edit. that and im given a very limited view, considering that somehow the game view was opened up alot larger than my screen. this gets very annoying and i would like to know if there was anyother way i could tweak/reset the size of the gameview
Edited by oldschool12 on Jul 20, 2013 at 05:43 PM

CAG Gonzo

Retreat? Hell! We just got here!

Posted: Jul 25, 2013 11:42 PM    Msg. 2 of 4       
I had a similar issue with absurdly sized windows with Gmax. The solution was to remove its .ini file which persisted the sizes and locations of the window and its various dialogs. I don't know if Sapien has anything equivalent to that, but if it does, try removing it (don't delete it just yet; remove it from its existing location and put it, say, on your desktop, just in case).

If not that, maybe there are values stored in your registry? Doubt it, but Sapien is persisting sizes and locations somewhere.

Failing that, there's the good 'ol reinstall.

oldschool12

i came back, i brought my axe

Posted: Jul 28, 2013 04:01 AM    Msg. 3 of 4       
i cant believe i didnt think about reinstalling sapien, thanks alot for reminding me. prob would of took this stoner a long time to even think about that. ill try it sometime. :P

afD2345

Posted: Jul 28, 2013 01:56 PM    Msg. 4 of 4       
Quote: --- Original message by: oldschool12
i cant believe i didnt think about reinstalling sapien, thanks alot for reminding me. prob would of took this stoner a long time to even think about that. ill try it sometime. :P

You should try removing sapien.config (sapien will generate a new one).

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Sun December 8, 2019 4:57 PM 375 ms.
A Halo Maps Website