A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE Technical / Map Design »plz help really stupid easy to fix problem

Author Topic: plz help really stupid easy to fix problem (3 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

oldschool12

i came back, i brought my axe

Posted: Jul 22, 2013 04:31 PM    Msg. 1 of 3       
when i open up sapien, the game view is too large and covers up the whole screen, i do not see the borders or the minimize button for the window, and have to click view at the top and uncheck gameview everytime i wanna edit. that and im given a very limited view, considering that somehow the game view was opened up alot larger than my screen. this gets very annoying and i would like to know if there was anyother way i could tweak/reset the size of the gameview

Aer

ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Posted: Jul 22, 2013 09:29 PM    Msg. 2 of 3       
if you cant increase your desktop resolution use the programs "fakeres" (to trick the resoluton) and "AltWindowDrag" (to move a window clicking any part holding the alt key)

oldschool12

i came back, i brought my axe

Posted: Jul 24, 2013 05:41 PM    Msg. 3 of 3       
my resolution is already at max, and holding alt and dragging everywhere on the game window isnt doing anything

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Sat December 14, 2019 3:46 AM 203 ms.
A Halo Maps Website