A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Machinima Forum »Halo Movies Announcements »Halo 3 model? animated series I call "Halo beta"

Author Topic: Halo 3 model? animated series I call "Halo beta" (5 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

3leaf

IT WILL BE DONE!

Posted: Aug 23, 2013 05:53 PM    Msg. 1 of 5       
Hey, I've been looking for 3d halo 3 models >.> I've made a few of my own and found some from here and there. but I'm really trying to get as many halo 3 models as I can. I'm trying to make a 3d animated series I call "Halo beta" I have all of the Spartans, and a little bit of the Covenant. but I really need these few textured models

Drone.
Brute. brute armored
Multiplayer Elites armors.
Any halo forge items!!
Human/Elite flood.
scenery/Building/Plants.

And I'll be willing to share the models I have, or Rig any models you need me to if needed (I meanly use Cinema 4D, Zbrush, and Maya. but I am getting Max 3D) but I can export them into other formats.

The whole Halo beta team will be forever it your debt if you could supply these models. I'm the only 3d Modeler/Animator on the team right now. right now we are still in the first stage of the series so we could always use some help.

Xiao

Keiichi-kun o mitsuketa.

Posted: Aug 23, 2013 06:59 PM    Msg. 2 of 5       
http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=42920

demolition dan8

wwhen we die i'll wait at the gates

Posted: Aug 30, 2013 04:44 AM    Msg. 3 of 5       
Hey dude I can't help much I'm a rookie machinimator starting again and soon I'm getting poser pro 2014 animating software that appears to be very good. We may be able to help each other as I've learnt how to use it already and I am just waiting for after new year to get it. the problem I'm going to have is creating halo models and maps if you could help me to solve this problem I could help you animate some scenes. Dan corporations is a company I work for alone it's new but I'm funded by MR. D to do this and have my own office maybe in the future we could team up to produce something big once I've really mastered poser pro.

3leaf

IT WILL BE DONE!

Posted: Sep 1, 2013 12:54 AM    Msg. 4 of 5       
That sounds like a good deal to me, just tell me what format you need them in and I'll see if I can supply. you may need to re-link the textures, but that's no trouble at all. all my models are Halo 3 models (and some halo 2) meanly cause I prefer Halo 3 style to any other. but if you want, I could get/make the others. it would just take a long time seeing that it's taken a full year to get what I already have. But I would like to here about your story, and if you're is farther then mine. perhaps, I could put mine on hold, seeing that I'm the only modeler/animator on the team. also I'm a good storyboard writer along with my brother. in all honesty, we were having difficulty with in the team and have decided to part ways, but me and my brother still want to make machinima for some type. of course this is just a offer of our services if needed.

varsaigen

Posted: Nov 17, 2013 07:35 PM    Msg. 5 of 5       
Do you still require the models, or have you already acquired them?

Edit: Brutes, Drones, Flood, and Elite default/Assault provided. Textures for all Elite models provided.

Remainder of request: Scenery/Buildings/Plants, and Forge models. Remaining elite armors are Commando, Ascetic, and Flight Harnesses (models only).
Edited by varsaigen on Nov 17, 2013 at 09:27 PM

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Mon May 22, 2017 3:13 PM 781 ms.
A Halo Maps Website