A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »Project: Halo Ascend

Author Topic: Project: Halo Ascend (5 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

Anklashador

For the sake of humanity, Please use your brain.

Posted: Oct 24, 2013 05:43 PM    Msg. 1 of 5       
So it was back a long, long, LONG time ago that I thought of porting some of Tribes Ascend material to Halo CE. But without Open Sauce and the many features that it offers, I was in a lurch. So now with OS at my side and a huge request for some help, we as a community might be able to make this happen.

What I need help with...

• Rigging

• Animating

• Testing

Hope that you can all help I will have pictures of my currents progress ASAP.

If you wish to help me on this project, Leave a shoutout in my PM box or email me.

Thanks and see you all later!

Anklashador.

MatthewDratt

HaloCE3.com MattDratt.com

Posted: Oct 24, 2013 05:59 PM    Msg. 2 of 5       
Quote: --- Original message by: Anklashador

• Rigging

• Animating

No one is going to help you with either unless you prove yourself/show previous work/show current work

klasher1000

Posted: Oct 24, 2013 08:31 PM    Msg. 3 of 5       
What my dear brother is trying to do is port models and other content that has never been ported to CE to CE.

Don't be daft. wrap your shaft

Posted: Oct 24, 2013 09:56 PM    Msg. 4 of 5       
Quote: --- Original message by: rangerDanger
Quote: --- Original message by: klasher1000
What my dear brother is trying to do is port models and other content that has never been ported to CE to CE.

Wrong, that hasn't ever been ported to CE. Try again.

Is this really necessary? Really?

OT: You won't be able to make halo play like Tribes. Also why did you need OS? you could have ported without it, just maybe sacrificed some visual fx or something.

klasher1000

Posted: Oct 25, 2013 11:47 AM    Msg. 5 of 5       
Him and I are not trying to make it play like Tribes. We wish to leave a mark on the community by porting forward some awesome content and using scripts with OS maybe even get some of the Tribes armor features to work such as Skiing or Jetpack.

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Sat January 18, 2020 9:36 AM 156 ms.
A Halo Maps Website