A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »This Halo Engine is rotten

Author Topic: This Halo Engine is rotten (21 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

beatlejuice

Posted: Nov 4, 2013 05:12 PM    Msg. 1 of 21       
Come on gentlemen donít do this to yourself I am demanding to help you here and donít even pin your ears back to kornman or Kirby there are the one who trying to brainwash this community by saying this engine has a lot of potential which is entirely opposite way, look the truth is I am halo fan I still play halo even though I use cry engine 3 more often, but when it comes to creating maps, modelling, biped you realize they donít even come at right just look at them please and then you will see something is not right.

Itís time to step in a same boat we canít just do this. This engine is completely gone! Gone! Itís decomposed! No one doesnít even create custom maps no more they all not here because perhaps they probably see the genuineness how dire this engine was and the only thing is making this engine alive is OS. Ah youíre kidding me? that OS is freaking made by kornman and that guy is a gigantic and evil devil and donít even focus what Kirby says or what he does because each move they make and post... it actually means something they donít want this community to develop good they want this community to go downhill. Itís sad isnít it? Dennis knows cry engine 3 is beautiful I know itís hard for him to put a board up here I understand that he has a reason. At least he knows the truth. But with kornman and Kirby they are devil I will never forgive them. Kirby is a worse guy he cares about himself. Ever notice that?

And other thing is the best model, scenery, vehicles and all of the assets I have seen were bungies. Thatís was our last moments. Sorry to say that. But think about this a quantity of you pay out expensive PC that can run anything and yet itís depressing because youíre running this engine which current computer to run and youíre so unsighted and stupid you could have sat down on your kick ass computer and commence using cry engine 3 that was youíre hallucination! And you didnít even want it! Now just imagine youíre expensive PC was broken one day then what eh?
I am regretful to post this but this needs to get in your head how dreadful this is.

Danger_zone_98

Posted: Nov 4, 2013 05:18 PM    Msg. 2 of 21       
Ah, very interesting, srsl

Hammad

Imagination is more important than knowledge

Posted: Nov 4, 2013 05:23 PM    Msg. 3 of 21       

Caesar

Posted: Nov 4, 2013 05:26 PM    Msg. 4 of 21       
Quote: --- Original message by: Hammad
http://i.imgur.com/c9FIkOy.jpg

No it says "This Halo Engine is rotten" that's the title.

well, he did said about cry engine so yeh.

(COUGH) now beatle i know ur damn angry about this but why bring up kirby into this? idk who the heck is kornman but who ever your talking to they are not evil. We do this for hobbies.

I still perfer this engine more than cry engine 3 I am 100% sure it has a lot of potential. Just that u can't be lazy.
Edited by caeserishome on Nov 4, 2013 at 05:29 PM

Danger_zone_98

Posted: Nov 4, 2013 05:29 PM    Msg. 5 of 21       
u should get dis guy srsly, craiengin is the future! face it!!1! this engin is ded.

OrangeJuice

new content isn't a mod. hhtmods are mods.

Posted: Nov 4, 2013 05:53 PM    Msg. 6 of 21       
Quote: --- Original message by: beatlejuice
blah blah blah

point 1: I agree, fanservice for people who don't even visit this forum? stupid.

point 2: I barely agree, people don't develop good modelling skills because they're usually too busy eye-balling halo 4 models to learn any better modeling techniques, hence ugly custom things from scratch and the only good looking things you end up seeing is replicas from -other- halo games

point 3: I thought that Project Lumoria's showcase purpose was that it was meant to show off pure Blam!s capabilities(pure, as in, no use of OpenSauce), yes there are people who favor stock

point 4: There's a lot of cool things that you can do with OS though :/

point 5: Yes, especially when they decide not to release things based on emotions alone, how naÔve...

point 6: I make a ton of badass things, it's just that I normally NEVER post any images on this forum unless it's part of the jail map, or in much rarer cases: Million-Poly Hyrule Market, things rarely seen because I don't post images of the stuff xD

point 7: at least computers are ridiculously easy to fix, I've even souped up an old Dell Dimension 4000 to run splinterCell Chaos Theory :) by replacing only the ram and videocard.. and using lots of harddrive junctions, symbolic linking, and crazy mount-points(yes... you can create mount-points in windows...) to speed it up entirely

Arrogance is BLISS!! :D
Edited by OrangeJuice on Nov 4, 2013 at 05:57 PM

OrangeJuice

Posted: Nov 4, 2013 06:02 PM    Msg. 7 of 21       
Because I'm arrogant and you're a pissy coward who wasn't prepared for my opposition

OrangeJuice

Posted: Nov 4, 2013 06:09 PM    Msg. 8 of 21       
It's also not my fault that you keep coming back here to cry about your oh-so-ostracized map project.

" waaah! mommy!! nobody downloaded my map because 'they use ripz so I don't like it' !
and I worked sooooo.. hard on it!"

Post again, I dare you.
Edited by OrangeJuice on Nov 4, 2013 at 06:13 PM

Danger_zone_98

Posted: Nov 4, 2013 06:21 PM    Msg. 9 of 21       
all hail the almigty craiengin 3! its teh future!!!1!

Quote: --- Original message by: vampire_girl
...I'm only posting spaghetti western pictures...

OrangeJuice is so mean :c
Edited by Danger_zone_98 on Nov 4, 2013 at 06:22 PM

Dumb AI

Dead.

Posted: Nov 4, 2013 06:25 PM    Msg. 10 of 21       
Come on gentlemen donít do this to yourself I am demanding to help you here and donít even pin your ears back to kornman or Kirby there are the one who trying to brainwash this community by saying this engine has a lot of potential which is entirely opposite way, look the truth is I am halo fan I still play halo even though I use cry engine 3 more often, but when it comes to creating maps, modelling, biped you realize they donít even come at right just look at them please and then you will see something is not right.

Itís time to step in a same boat we canít just do this. This engine is completely gone! Gone! Itís decomposed! No one doesnít even create custom maps no more they all not here because perhaps they probably see the genuineness how dire this engine was and the only thing is making this engine alive is OS. Ah youíre kidding me? that OS is freaking made by kornman and that guy is a gigantic and evil devil and donít even focus what Kirby says or what he does because each move they make and post... it actually means something they donít want this community to develop good they want this community to go downhill. Itís sad isnít it? Dennis knows cry engine 3 is beautiful I know itís hard for him to put a board up here I understand that he has a reason. At least he knows the truth. But with kornman and Kirby they are devil I will never forgive them. Kirby is a worse guy he cares about himself. Ever notice that?

And other thing is the best model, scenery, vehicles and all of the assets I have seen were bungies. Thatís was our last moments. Sorry to say that. But think about this a quantity of you pay out expensive PC that can run anything and yet itís depressing because youíre running this engine which current computer to run and youíre so unsighted and stupid you could have sat down on your kick ass computer and commence using cry engine 3 that was youíre hallucination! And you didnít even want it! Now just imagine youíre expensive PC was broken one day then what eh?
I am regretful to post this but this needs to get in your head how dreadful this is.

It's only right to inform you that people can do whatever the heck they want on their own computers.
It's not your job to tell us what to run on it or what we should do in our spare time.

In short, do what you wanna do and let other people do what they wanna to do.
And don't try to sound like a savior of some kind.

I am just sick of threads like this just popping up, telling people the same thing, over and over.
Edited by Dumb AI on Nov 4, 2013 at 06:27 PM

Danger_zone_98

Posted: Nov 4, 2013 06:27 PM    Msg. 11 of 21       
Quote: --- Original message by: vampire_girl
Quote: --- Original message by: Danger_zone_98
all hail the almigty craiengin 3! its teh future!!!1!

y dont u suck a cok u fag real man use teh unreel engne

y u so ignorant fag, super mario broters engin FTW!!

Dumb AI

Dead.

Posted: Nov 4, 2013 06:34 PM    Msg. 12 of 21       
Quote: --- Original message by: rangerDanger
Thats why certain people on this forum who are way cooler than kirby are asking 343 to unlock the H2VEK So halo 2 vista will be fully modable lik ehalo 1 with "OS" already "added" and some extra features with a better engine. And then none of you wankers will be whining about the h1 engine .

Because they will have something else to whine about.

master noob

343Industries Advocate

Posted: Nov 4, 2013 06:54 PM    Msg. 13 of 21       
while this is open, I might as well debunk some arguments.
cryengine 3 is free. only special rights and licensing goes to those who pay; otherwise you can't sell your game commercially.
cryengine 3 is just as much a hobby as Halo CE; the difference is that cryengine work would look better on a resume since a lot more effort is required.
cryengine 3 only looks as good as the content you put out for it, and has an easy learning curve.
halo CE has no potential; don't confuse potential and resources. OS is an addon/resource and has potential, but not the CE engine itself. cryengine 3 receives regular updates and thus has the potential to grow.

to each their own. there are plenty of other engines out there and knowledge carries over easily.

gruntfromhalo

actual loli

Posted: Nov 4, 2013 07:29 PM    Msg. 14 of 21       
Halo CE is a lot more fun to use than CryEngine 3 in my opinion. Hence why I came back here after giving CryEngine a shot.

xnx

h2 marine anims or i detonate the vest

Posted: Nov 4, 2013 07:46 PM    Msg. 15 of 21       
tl;dr I make stuff on Halo CE because it's a hobby, not because I don't know there are other better engines out there.

Danger_zone_98

Posted: Nov 4, 2013 07:56 PM    Msg. 16 of 21       
u say taht just becuz u don no the potential craiengin 3 has.

Spartan Tom

Just ban me and I will be happy.

Posted: Nov 4, 2013 07:58 PM    Msg. 17 of 21       
This thread is worthless. This thread should go to hell instead.

Banshee64

oify

Posted: Nov 4, 2013 08:26 PM    Msg. 18 of 21       
Quote: --- Original message by: Hammad
http://i.imgur.com/c9FIkOy.jpg

Another quality post from memegenerator.net

Rosanna Weyland

Up and down, and all around.

Posted: Nov 4, 2013 08:45 PM    Msg. 19 of 21       
Quote: --- Original message by: rangerDanger
Thats why certain people on this forum who are way cooler than kirby are asking 343 to unlock the H2VEK So halo 2 vista will be fully modable lik ehalo 1 with "OS" already "added" and some extra features with a better engine. And then none of you wankers will be whining about the h1 engine .

No, we'll be telling you to shut up and post something intelligent, instead.

nihao123456ftw

Posted: Nov 4, 2013 08:47 PM    Msg. 20 of 21       
a response

Kozakuu

Only the person who was wisdom can read the most.

Posted: Nov 4, 2013 08:53 PM    Msg. 21 of 21       
kornman and that guy is a gigantic and evil devil and donít even focus what Kirby says or what he does because each move they make and post... it actually means something they donít want this community to develop good they want this community to go downhill.

Do you have any points to back up this slander?

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Sun September 15, 2019 6:50 AM 1,875 ms.
A Halo Maps Website