A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE Technical / Map Design »Building a team for a new cmapaign!

Author Topic: Building a team for a new cmapaign! (3 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

TheMacDre

Posted: Dec 19, 2013 01:35 PM    Msg. 1 of 3       
Hey! I am currently looking for scripters and people who are educated in Sapien and Halo map design. I am throwing a new Campaign project together for the sake of extending the life of the game, and hell, for the fun of it really. I have written a narrative for the campaign and have recruited some near professional voice talent. The game will take place on earth and be utilizing prior assets and bsps others have created, I just need a scripter and some sapien techs.

I would really like to make a nice professional campaign such as lumoria that is very fun and creative!

If you are interested in this project and would like to know more, please, feel free to reply or email me at tmckenzie17@ymail.com , please and thank you!

xnx

h2 marine anims or i detonate the vest

Posted: Dec 19, 2013 08:33 PM    Msg. 2 of 3       
I'd be up for gameplay testing and concept art, even though that's not exactly what you're looking for. I know what makes a level enjoyable, depending on what you're going for - replayability, style, mood, etc. If I can help at all I'd be willing to do it, but I'd rather not be involved in the technicality of map-building.

Here is my deviantart gallery if you want to look through that.
http://justinpyne.deviantart.com/gallery/

clonecam117

Now a professional VFX/particle effect artist.

Posted: Dec 19, 2013 09:49 PM    Msg. 3 of 3       
Don't listen to xnx! Can't you see his quote?!!? He doesn't contribute to this community whatsoever!

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Thu February 27, 2020 3:52 PM 156 ms.
A Halo Maps Website