A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts
  
 
»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »Takedown: Extermination - Work In Progress Thread

Page 11 of 11 Go to page: · 1 · ... · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10 · [11] · Prev
Author Topic: Takedown: Extermination - Work In Progress Thread (358 messages, Page 11 of 11)
Moderators: Dennis

lolslayer
Joined: Mar 21, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMHbAKvPJkU


Posted: Mar 12, 2017 11:52 AM    Msg. 351 of 358       
Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker
SIERRA 117 NAO


MatthewDratt
Joined: Sep 11, 2010

#RESIST


Posted: Mar 12, 2017 01:18 PM    Msg. 352 of 358       
Quote: --- Original message by: lolslayer
Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker
SIERRA 117 NAO




DaLode
Joined: Oct 4, 2014

Ho ho hooooly doodle!


Posted: Mar 12, 2017 06:31 PM    Msg. 353 of 358       
No Matt don't do it. Don't become Lumoria: Episode 3 D':


Pepzee
Joined: Sep 9, 2010

What was old is new again


Posted: Mar 13, 2017 02:04 AM    Msg. 354 of 358       
If enough time passes I might die before this gets released.

Quote: --- Original message by: MatthewDratt
Quote: --- Original message by: lolslayer
Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker
SIERRA 117 NAO


https://media.licdn.com/mpr/mpr/p/6/005/0b1/1ee/05be67f.jpg


Just release the source files and tags from Sierra 117. I think most people would be happy with that.


lolslayer
Joined: Mar 21, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMHbAKvPJkU


Posted: Mar 13, 2017 05:09 AM    Msg. 355 of 358       
Quote: --- Original message by: Pepzee
If enough time passes I might die before this gets released.

Quote: --- Original message by: MatthewDratt
Quote: --- Original message by: lolslayer
Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker
SIERRA 117 NAO


https://media.licdn.com/mpr/mpr/p/6/005/0b1/1ee/05be67f.jpg


Just release the source files and tags from Sierra 117. I think most people would be happy with that.


He said he wanted to do that tho


MatthewDratt
Joined: Sep 11, 2010

#RESIST


Posted: Mar 13, 2017 10:33 AM    Msg. 356 of 358       
Quote: --- Original message by: lolslayer
Quote: --- Original message by: Pepzee
If enough time passes I might die before this gets released.

Quote: --- Original message by: MatthewDratt
Quote: --- Original message by: lolslayer
Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker
SIERRA 117 NAO


https://media.licdn.com/mpr/mpr/p/6/005/0b1/1ee/05be67f.jpg


Just release the source files and tags from Sierra 117. I think most people would be happy with that.


He said he wanted to do that tho


The issue is it's mixed with everything else. Just wait for Takedown and I'll be sure to release whatever I have for Sierra before 2017 ends


lolslayer
Joined: Mar 21, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMHbAKvPJkU


Posted: Mar 13, 2017 11:39 AM    Msg. 357 of 358       
Quote: --- Original message by: MatthewDratt
Quote: --- Original message by: lolslayer
Quote: --- Original message by: Pepzee
If enough time passes I might die before this gets released.

Quote: --- Original message by: MatthewDratt
Quote: --- Original message by: lolslayer
Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker
SIERRA 117 NAO


https://media.licdn.com/mpr/mpr/p/6/005/0b1/1ee/05be67f.jpg


Just release the source files and tags from Sierra 117. I think most people would be happy with that.


He said he wanted to do that tho


The issue is it's mixed with everything else. Just wait for Takedown and I'll be sure to release whatever I have for Sierra before 2017 ends


Okay, sounds good to me babe


rcghalohell
Joined: Feb 25, 2009

I can jump?Weeeee (pop!) (No1 heard from it again)


Posted: Mar 14, 2017 03:52 PM    Msg. 358 of 358       
i heard nothing about takedown in so long i thought it died

 
Page 11 of 11 Go to page: · 1 · ... · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10 · [11] · Prev

 
Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread







Time: Sun March 26, 2017 10:53 AM 625 ms.
A Halo Maps Website