A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Machinima Forum »General Machinima Discussions »Machinima & Art Collection - W.I.P. welcome

Author Topic: Machinima & Art Collection - W.I.P. welcome (2 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

The Barron

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Posted: Dec 25, 2013 08:58 PM    Msg. 1 of 2       
So being that there isn't much being posted here, i decided there should be a topic for people to post their old and new works. Whether its just a concept or an actual work in progress, feel free to post on here!

Am sure many here also do work in photoshop, as it is kinda needed for certain elements when working with CE. As such, feel free to post any sort of art work as well.

Constructive criticism is welcome! I personally will be trying to add to this topic several times a week, and would love to hear the opinions of others! So without further ado, lets begin!

Here i am just going for a minimalist design. Using Eurostile and Gotham i made these pictures. I've always loved minimalist art styles so it really comes out in a lot of my work and life.

Next time i will try to go for a Magazine type style!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday Dec. 26th

I've been having a lot of fun playing a survival game called Rust recently. Its available on steam and i already have 30+ hours on it. Anyways, a random thought came to me for a short 5-10 minute video to make for beginners. A "how to" video to get people started and on their way in the game.

If I have time and don't suffer from too much lag using dxtory, i might do some filming later this week.
(Update) animated it and added some "Walking Dead" music in there. Enjoy http://youtu.be/cXo8DcFdewo

Also for you coffee lovers, here you go!

Edited by The Barron on Dec 26, 2013 at 11:53 PM

MEGA_VKNG

friendly neighborhood big diabetic_kunt

Posted: Dec 28, 2013 02:50 PM    Msg. 2 of 2       
Lol awsom

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Sat March 25, 2017 11:30 PM 375 ms.
A Halo Maps Website