A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Machinima Forum »General Machinima Discussions »trying to locate a machinima

Author Topic: trying to locate a machinima (4 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

RazorJ

Posted: Mar 1, 2014 06:45 PM    Msg. 1 of 4       
I was watching a halo based machinima about a year ago and the internet went down due to a storm and I could not find the site again and do not know the name of the actual piece I was watching. Hope someone here can help me find it again.
Action in the movie started out with a squad evacuating a station or ship while under fire from enemy. There was a story line following a female sniper outside the ship and why she used and old outdated sniper rifle. They recieved new orders to go find a top secret ship that had supposedly gone missing years before. This is all I remember about this movie, except that yes it was all cgi etc. and the characters looked really good, almost life like.
Hope this is enough for someone to remember and point me in the right direction! Links appreciated if you find this episode. Thanks

Oskarmandude

Make Halomaps Fully Hectic Again

Posted: Mar 1, 2014 07:14 PM    Msg. 2 of 4       
You could've checked your history.

RazorJ

Posted: Mar 2, 2014 04:23 AM    Msg. 3 of 4       
could have, but did not and like I said it was over a year ago so too late.

MEGA_VKNG

Apparently not allowed to move on

Posted: Mar 2, 2014 06:12 PM    Msg. 4 of 4       
sounds like rvb season 9.

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Sun July 23, 2017 8:40 PM 141 ms.
A Halo Maps Website