A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »Most memorable moment being banned from a server??

Author Topic: Most memorable moment being banned from a server?? (30 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

antiblood

Hail satan, smoke mehth

Posted: Mar 4, 2014 02:07 AM    Msg. 1 of 30       
We've all done it intentionally before or trolled servers so whats your favorites times :)

DOOM899

{DM} [gamesmaster] if i can ill help maybe

Posted: Mar 4, 2014 02:25 AM    Msg. 2 of 30       
I did get 55 bans on servers back in the day for being to good of a player
my best moment wood have to be wen I got my bro and got banned for doing it

Spartan314

Former biped rigger & FP animator

Posted: Mar 4, 2014 02:58 AM    Msg. 3 of 30       
I dunno if I should bother posting this.

So I joined a random server with SlappyThePirate's Valhalla. 2 people in the server. They were using random tools to kill me off or whatnot so I decided to screw with them.
I went into the secret room, and they used a screen monitor thing to see what was on my screen.
They were flippin' out and were asking me how to get there.
The server admin teleported to where I was, and I let him have his 3 seconds of being mystified by Nyan Cat.
Then I killed him off, typed "YOU'LL NEVER FIND OUT HOW TO GET HERE HAHAHAHAHA", and then left the server.

To this day I have no idea what happened after that.

tl;dr
I trolled this guy with the secret room and teased him by letting him enjoy 3 seconds of it before killing him off and leaving forever.

xnx

h2 marine anims or i detonate the vest

Posted: Mar 4, 2014 11:42 AM    Msg. 4 of 30       
Altis/Matt/Bullet/whoeverthe$@&# banned me on one of the gamenights because I brought up the fact that Altis' snow map didn't have any snow weather effects.
Edited by xnx on Mar 4, 2014 at 12:44 PM

altis94

Join my Discord https://discord.gg/GDVEaRD

Posted: Mar 4, 2014 11:55 AM    Msg. 5 of 30       
I banned you without having rcon or admin rights. GFG bro.

Higuy

@lucasgovatos

Posted: Mar 4, 2014 12:23 PM    Msg. 6 of 30       
I got banned from a race server once becuase I didn't want to race, but rather just shoot people.

Also, nuking the bases in Coldsnap is fun, and also a one way ticket to getting you banned (done that before too!)

altis94

Join my Discord https://discord.gg/GDVEaRD

Posted: Mar 4, 2014 12:28 PM    Msg. 7 of 30       
I banned myself once just out of curiosity.

AlekosGR

ACE Moding Team (Azura Computer Entertainment)

Posted: Mar 4, 2014 12:36 PM    Msg. 8 of 30       
I am usually getting baned bacause I T-bag a lot. More than I should. I T-bag all the time. Be aware of me. {EC}Arbiter, people, remember that name. I will T-bag the sh#t out of you.
Edited by AlekosGR on Mar 4, 2014 at 12:38 PM

StormUndBlackbird

https://youtube.com/StormUndBlackbird

Posted: Mar 4, 2014 12:55 PM    Msg. 9 of 30       
I never had any of these moments at all even though Kuhscheiße like this happens :x

Maybe I'm lucky I've never met a server admin once lol.

Mike Cyborg

YOU!

Posted: Mar 4, 2014 01:09 PM    Msg. 10 of 30       
Quote: --- Original message by: StormUndBlackbird
I never had any of these moments at all even though Kuhscheiße like this happens :x
-----

Wrong, you play in my server atleast 3 times a week.
I own the SBB server, MUHAHAHAHAHAAA!

StormUndBlackbird

https://youtube.com/StormUndBlackbird

Posted: Mar 4, 2014 01:11 PM    Msg. 11 of 30       
Quote: --- Original message by: Mike Cyborg
Quote: --- Original message by: StormUndBlackbird
-----

Wrong, you play in my server atleast 3 times a week.
I own the SBB server, MUHAHAHAHAHAAA!
Touché D:

ODX

A rare sight, indeed.

Posted: Mar 4, 2014 01:32 PM    Msg. 12 of 30       
Quote: --- Original message by: Higuy
Also, nuking the bases in Coldsnap is fun, and also a one way ticket to getting you banned (done that before too!)
Oh yes, yes this. This is most excellent. I was such an ass when I first played Coldsnap and figured out how to nuke. Good thing there were dozens of Coldsnap servers back then and I did it at least 3 times in separate servers for a ban. This is like 7 years ago when I was 11 also so I've obviously matured since then.

Other bans I've gotten were probably on CMT_Snow_Grove servers. I don't really remember why. I would destroy on that map and people were really paranoid over the newly released aimbots. I obviously wasn't, because I just destroyed on that map regardless.

Another time I was just doing a Blood Gulch game, and watched two guys smacking each other over one getting the sniper. I was bored of the game so I joined in and proceeded to follow the guy with the sniper around for maybe 2 minutes or so until an admin banned me.

So I joined another Blood Gulch server, took the tank, and rolled over everyone around the bases cause I was so bored still. Took maybe 5 minutes for that ban, and deaths had to make me switch over to warthogs or whatever else.

See kids, even the great ODX is not without his fun :D
Edited by ODX on Mar 4, 2014 at 01:34 PM

rcghalohell

I can jump?Weeeee (pop!) (No1 heard from it again)

Posted: Mar 4, 2014 01:52 PM    Msg. 13 of 30       
I remember when I joined a server back in halo pc, it was a server that I thought I would try, and then I got banned immediately, and then there was another in pc where I said "whats up?" (other new server) and I got a "your face a**hole" over in timberland, and got banned. third server is over in ce, I joined a server where it was snowy and it looked like an enlarged version of longest with vehicles. and I said "what music is this? Metroid?" and they went "no it's linkin park di***eed" and then I got banned, its amazing how people abuse their server powers and just ban for no reason.

if I ban, its always for at least a day, and then I just unban them, unless its auto-ban, then I let the timer do its thing

some people right? god I hate unreasonable people and their unfair ways

R93_Sniper

When in Doubt, RUN!

Posted: Mar 4, 2014 02:00 PM    Msg. 14 of 30       
Halo PC, First day getting it after playing Halo Trial for about a year and a half. Played Multiplayer for a bit. After accumulating about 15 kills on any given server, I would get accused of aimbotting and got banned (I was really good at using the pistol at that point in time). I racked up a total of 53 bans that day. I still don't even go to halo PC anymore because the people there are terribad.

rcghalohell

I can jump?Weeeee (pop!) (No1 heard from it again)

Posted: Mar 4, 2014 05:43 PM    Msg. 15 of 30       
I remember when all I did was sniper fights on my own server, and I got accused of botting. perks of running your own popular server in pc, you cant get banned

MyHogs

Posted: Mar 4, 2014 06:05 PM    Msg. 16 of 30       
^ lol... actually, by mistake, I did ban a =DG= leader twice in a =DG= server, because I didn't know that they were testing an idea for a new server. Although, in my defense, he was using an undercover name...

I mostly get banned for being that guy and making it night in hugeass. And I've gotten some bs teamkill bans before (who hasn't). One of them, I was shooting at a teammate on Yoyorast to let me into a hog, but he decided to jump right off of one of the roadways in the air. And guess who the server decided to blame for it. (The admin saw the chat and decided to ban me off the bat. Despite the fact that FF was off.)

And actually... this story's kind of funny... speaking of Coldsnap and =DG=, one time the admin that would always ban people for tks decided to go into my longsword, and jump into the gunner seat. First of all, never get in the gunner seat of a longsword that I'm flying, unless I give you permission to. Never. Anyways, I had a few other players in it as well, so... he decided to drop a nuke by the bridge. I followed it... and of course... he got banned for betraying. I'm not sure when everyone laughed harder (we were all in TeamSpeak)... when he got banned, or when he had banned me after I had unbanned him. :P
Edited by MyHogs on Mar 4, 2014 at 06:05 PM
Edited by MyHogs on Mar 4, 2014 at 06:06 PM
Edited by MyHogs on Mar 4, 2014 at 06:06 PM

Hammad

Imagination is more important than knowledge

Posted: Mar 4, 2014 06:09 PM    Msg. 17 of 30       
Getting banned in the Bigass server because Altis.

Because Altis.

Dumb AI

Dead.

Posted: Mar 4, 2014 06:24 PM    Msg. 18 of 30       
Never got banned but I did troll some people. XD

Bungie LLC

friendly neighborhood contrarian funposter

Posted: Mar 5, 2014 08:49 PM    Msg. 19 of 30       
Quote: --- Original message by: R93_Sniper
Halo PC, First day getting it after playing Halo Trial for about a year and a half. Played Multiplayer for a bit. After accumulating about 15 kills on any given server, I would get accused of aimbotting and got banned (I was really good at using the pistol at that point in time). I racked up a total of 53 bans that day. I still don't even go to halo PC anymore because the people there are terribad.

ok kid

;^)

RazorHog

@TheGrubbWorm Woo Pig Sooie Y'all

Posted: Mar 5, 2014 10:23 PM    Msg. 20 of 30       
Always got banned from those POQ server because I like the word phuck. It's the best adjective in the English language. You can Effing say whatever you effing want whether you feel like eff, you're bored as eff, that guy is effing cheating, I just effing won, I put the effing team on m effing back, etc etc.

Some people just don't love the magic of making our language simpler.

MatthewDratt

HaloCE3.com MattDratt.com

Posted: Mar 5, 2014 10:36 PM    Msg. 21 of 30       
Quote: --- Original message by: Hammad
Getting banned in the Bigass server because Altis.

Because Altis.

baconatorCE

I'm a curse and I'm a sound

Posted: Mar 5, 2014 11:03 PM    Msg. 22 of 30       
Back in the day, I used to join CnR servers and brutally murder all of the prisoners with a rocket launcher. Each ban was totally worth it.

MEGA_VKNG

Posted: Mar 6, 2014 12:12 AM    Msg. 23 of 30       
I joined this latino gaming server and I demolished everyone with the flamethrower
They banned me cuzz I was good

game user10

Who is the Overseer?

Posted: Mar 6, 2014 06:21 AM    Msg. 24 of 30       
Quote: --- Original message by: MyHogs
I'm not sure when everyone laughed harder (we were all in TeamSpeak)

Pretty sure it was when someone got you to say "Come with me my son" in TS with your deep voice. lolol.

Dennis

"We are made of starstuff.” ― Carl Sagan

Posted: Mar 6, 2014 07:09 PM    Msg. 25 of 30       
Before I started playing anonymously I was banned from several servers because I would not host their Bloodgulch modded map on the home page of the website.

Dumb AI

Dead.

Posted: Mar 6, 2014 07:16 PM    Msg. 26 of 30       
Quote: --- Original message by: Dennis
Before I started playing anonymously I was banned from several servers because I would not host their Bloodgulch modded map on the home page of the website.

How silly.

Corvette19

Posted: Mar 6, 2014 08:21 PM    Msg. 27 of 30       

"But mine is better than the others!"

Mushi

Halo's Ring is just, Awesome.

Posted: Mar 11, 2014 12:45 AM    Msg. 28 of 30       

LOL are you for real with that??

I hardly ever got banned in Halo maybe cause I would play the Demo Halo just cause it loaded faster since it's only 2 maps you can play on. So most time since I always found it funny to team kill i'd get a sniper make sure it's ammo is maxed out, run aLLLLL the way to the cave near blue and snipe my team out and. You can get banned in demo but it's not permar even tho it says you got banned.

What made it even funnier is if you TK enough then EVERYONE wants to TK each other.

Invader Veex

i make poast

Posted: Mar 11, 2014 01:05 AM    Msg. 29 of 30       
I've been told countless times by people that wanted to do stuts or something on dedicated servers that they would ban me or tell their 'good friend' to ban me for killing in slayer.

Also been banned for "botting" quite a few times. Especially on Snow Grove...where I usually get my kills by strictly using the assault rifle. And well placed grenades against vehicles. I think the last time I used an actual aimbot since 2006 on PC.

On a somewhat related note, anyone got a sightjacker for 1.08? Or know what to enter in the console for it (if that's all it is)?

baconatorCE

I'm a curse and I'm a sound

Posted: Mar 11, 2014 09:55 PM    Msg. 30 of 30       
Quote: --- Original message by: Invader Veex
I've been told countless times by people that wanted to do stuts or something on dedicated servers that they would ban me or tell their 'good friend' to ban me for killing in slayer.

Also been banned for "botting" quite a few times. Especially on Snow Grove...where I usually get my kills by strictly using the assault rifle. And well placed grenades against vehicles. I think the last time I used an actual aimbot since 2006 on PC.

On a somewhat related note, anyone got a sightjacker for 1.08? Or know what to enter in the console for it (if that's all it is)?

HAC2 has a sightjacker on F7.

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Fri January 24, 2020 3:08 AM 219 ms.
A Halo Maps Website