A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo 2 Vista Forum (Bungie/Microsoft) »Halo 2 Vista Map Design / Technical »exporter problem

Author Topic: exporter problem (2 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

lordbogit

Posted: Mar 24, 2014 02:13 PM    Msg. 1 of 2       
i am trying to export a map and its giveing me an error "warning: object 'b_levelroot' duse not have a uniform scale in the x, y and z ditrctions. this will cause indisierd results

Kills_Alone

I ain't got no candy for you, NO CANDY

Posted: Mar 24, 2014 08:31 PM    Msg. 2 of 2       
I'm a little rusty but in 3DS Max 8 there is a section called tools or something over on the far upper right tabs. One of the tools in there can fix this issue but I cannot recall which one.

So to avoid this from happening when you scale an object; scale the entire object or scale the two parallel sides together. If you scale just one side by itself this will happen. Wish I could give a better example but I have not done a map in awhile. My one big issue with Windows 8 was that it does not like my copy of 3DS Max 8.

We have many example source files in Max format you can learn from, I suggest checking out our [DATA] H2MT - The Essential Collection . It is large but makes H2PC mapping much easier.

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Mon November 20, 2017 10:38 AM 109 ms.
A Halo Maps Website