A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE Technical / Map Design »vehicle sounds request

Author Topic: vehicle sounds request (1 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

kingfish999

I like Pie

Posted: Apr 22, 2014 09:26 PM    Msg. 1 of 1       
been out of modding for a long time now. I get bored sometimes and start working on some unfinished projects I would like to complete. im having a big problem tho with making sounds for vehicles. the way I use to do them doesn't seems to work anymore and they always cause a lot of problems. also I was hoping someone might have a few sounds as the only ones I have sound like crap on the rare times I can even hear them. I can provide some sound files but they would probably need to be edited in some software to loop better and sound better

first I want is for my Ford Bronco. I want this truck to sound like an offroad truck. I want it LOUD like a supped up high rpm engine with no exhaust would sound like. cause I want it to sound like mine IRL really. something that you would hear during a mudbog like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zmqibvstquw

o and yess there will be a version with the topper removed and a 50cal on the back

next is for my terrorist Technical. I just want it to sound like a crappy light duty pickup you would expect to hear.

and finally for me Humvee and Avenger

Edited by kingfish999 on Apr 22, 2014 at 09:29 PM

o and completely off topic, is there a link where I can get the original tags provided in HEK? I have a lot of corrupt tags from extracting in HEK+
Edited by kingfish999 on Apr 22, 2014 at 09:30 PM

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Sat December 14, 2019 2:32 AM 156 ms.
A Halo Maps Website