A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo 2 Vista Forum (Bungie/Microsoft) »Halo 2 Vista General Discussion »New to the community could really use some help

Author Topic: New to the community could really use some help (6 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

Proof

Posted: Jul 8, 2014 03:56 PM    Msg. 1 of 6       
I have bought 3 copies of halo 2 vista off ebay/amazon and not a single code has worked for me. everyone says that it has exceeded the number of uses. please contact me id love to be an active part of this community ive just exhausted my options =(

AlekosGR

ACE Moding Team (Azura Computer Entertainment)

Posted: Jul 8, 2014 04:01 PM    Msg. 2 of 6       
Better contact Amazon and discuss this with them.

Proof

Posted: Jul 8, 2014 04:06 PM    Msg. 3 of 6       
neither amazon or ebay will force the sellers to refund because technically they sold me what was advertised the physical copy of the game. any idea where I can get a legit key?

AlekosGR

ACE Moding Team (Azura Computer Entertainment)

Posted: Jul 8, 2014 06:07 PM    Msg. 4 of 6       
No... I think piracy is your only sollution now.

Ghost107

Posted: Dec 3, 2014 12:51 AM    Msg. 5 of 6       
Sorry to bump this but some folks would benefit from this.

Certain early GFWL games like GTA IV and EFLC have keys that will get past the in-game GFWL activation code request. The initial activation process the game requests upon installing should activate the game with your retail code. The problem is when GFWL asks for your key.

If you don't own the game you can pretty much play online if you own one of those games. You will need to activate the game by other means (MF.dll) in order to get past the greyed out main menu buttons.
Edited by Ghost107 on Dec 3, 2014 at 01:11 AM

YSlayer12

"We are made of MLG Qwikscopes"

Posted: Dec 3, 2014 07:46 PM    Msg. 6 of 6       
Play Halo CE and not H2 vista. It's better but if you really want to play H2 get the MF.dll

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Mon June 26, 2017 8:08 PM 235 ms.
A Halo Maps Website