A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Machinima Forum »General Machinima Discussions »Code Name Panther

Author Topic: Code Name Panther (4 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

DragonCrys

Aim with your mind and heart

Posted: Jul 18, 2014 11:05 PM    Msg. 1 of 4       
This Machinima is based around the Black Ops Squad known as Panther as they work with the UNSC to take on a group of terrorists. There are comedy sketches to be made, writing for episodes to be done, body actors to get and voice actors to become characters. Right now body actors are needed, and there are some open slots for voice acting. Whether you voice act, body act, write or anything else that might help this project, your voice will be heard as you will be put at the end credits of your season. Each season will consist of a probable ten episodes. Let me know what you'd like to help with. (Body actors are in demand currently, but voice acting is also helpful, since I might have to set-up auditions) Thank you for reading this, and let the drama-comedy Machinima known as CDP begin.

Edit #1: I swear I meant to say something.... but I totally forgot. Someone will remind me.
Edited by DragonCrys on Jul 18, 2014 at 11:09 PM

Edit #2: Hey, anyone that wants to introduce yourself and have RaidCall we have a community called RGA we're working and playing games with (Group ID 7136745)
We also have a FaceBook chat group where I'll give updates and what-not, so if you're really interested, send me and FB request: https://www.facebook.com/dominik.sanmarco
If you want to check out our YouTube Pad Jockey, we do Let's Plays and stuff: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYzfWxLKEKbxALgKSqnEB7g
There will be more edits in the future should there be any other important info.
Edited by DragonCrys on Jul 20, 2014 at 12:11 PM

Super Flanker

The length of your life depends on my aim.

Posted: Jul 19, 2014 08:40 AM    Msg. 2 of 4       
Quote: --- Original message by: DragonCrys

This Machinima is based around the Black Ops Squad known as Panther as they work with the UNSC to take on a group of terrorists. There are comedy sketches to be made, writing for episodes to be done, body actors to get and voice actors to become characters. Right now body actors are needed, and there are some open slots for voice acting. Whether you voice act, body act, write or anything else that might help this project, your voice will be heard as you will be put at the end credits of your season. Each season will consist of a probable ten episodes. Let me know what you'd like to help with. (Body actors are in demand currently, but voice acting is also helpful, since I might have to set-up auditions) Thank you for reading this, and let the drama-comedy Machinima known as CDP begin.

Edit #1: I swear I meant to say something.... but I totally forgot. Someone will remind me.
Edited by DragonCrys on Jul 18, 2014 at 11:09 PM

I don't mind voice aciting. But I won't go as far as skype strip tease sessions.

Seems like a pretty good project you here, wish you the best of luck with it.

GrumpyElite

GrumpGrump

Posted: Aug 7, 2014 09:03 PM    Msg. 3 of 4       
I can do some voice acting and body acting for ya.If you want i can edit the videos, I have access to alot of Sound Effects and music from the halo series and other games. Lastly i am also a cartoon animator so I can put in some silly stuff or effects that i know. Best of luck with this project ^_^.

Super Flanker

The length of your life depends on my aim.

Posted: Aug 8, 2014 05:12 AM    Msg. 4 of 4       
No action essentials!

It's old!

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Wed April 26, 2017 9:10 PM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website