A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »Tool++ didn't work.

Author Topic: Tool++ didn't work. (7 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

Z T Requiem

Spar...10(tan)?!?

Posted: Jul 19, 2014 02:17 AM    Msg. 1 of 7       
When I run Tool++, click "Build-Cache-File", select my edited scenario, then run tool, it didn't response, regardless of other scenario or tutorial scenario.

Spartan314

Former biped rigger & FP animator

Posted: Jul 19, 2014 03:23 AM    Msg. 2 of 7       
Use regular tool.

SOI_7

ZA WARUDO! TOKI WO TOMARE!

Posted: Jul 19, 2014 07:24 AM    Msg. 3 of 7       
Do you have a 64 bit version of Windows? I had this problem too, but I figured that the issue was the directory. Open Tool++, go to "Options", then Properties", and where it says "Halo Directory" check if it's "Program Files" or "Program Files (x86)"

Z T Requiem

Spar...10(tan)?!?

Posted: Jul 19, 2014 07:38 AM    Msg. 4 of 7       
OK, First time I use cmd to use tool.exe to build cache file, but it's failed to load scenario that it cannot build cache file.
Then I use Opensauce Installer to install OS HEK, and I tryed to use OStool to build cache file, it says my scenario is too large, failed.
I saw a post here then I know make yelo map instructions. I input it then it work.
But I can't continue to make yelo maps for my friends, most of them didn't use Opensauce. I heard someone says use tool++ to break the size limit, then I use tool++, but I didn't think of this result.

DOOM899

{DM} [gamesmaster] if i can ill help maybe

Posted: Jul 19, 2014 07:44 AM    Msg. 5 of 7       
Quote: --- Original message by: Z T Requiem
OK, First time I use cmd to use tool.exe to build cache file, but it's failed to load scenario that it cannot build cache file.
Then I use Opensauce Installer to install OS HEK, and I tryed to use OStool to build cache file, it says my scenario is too large, failed.
I saw a post here then I know make yelo map instructions. I input it then it work.
But I can't continue to make yelo maps for my friends, most of them didn't use Opensauce. I heard someone says use tool++ to break the size limit, then I use tool++, but I didn't think of this result.
then how big is your map?

Z T Requiem

Spar...10(tan)?!?

Posted: Jul 19, 2014 07:45 AM    Msg. 6 of 7       
Thank you! It works well, you solved my problem.
Do you use Opensauce? I will publish my two yelo maps in new post for everyone.

DOOM899

{DM} [gamesmaster] if i can ill help maybe

Posted: Jul 19, 2014 07:48 AM    Msg. 7 of 7       
Quote: --- Original message by: Z T Requiem
Thank you! It works well, you solved my problem.
Do you use Opensauce? I will publish my two yelo maps in new post for everyone.
me? yeah I do

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Wed July 17, 2019 5:38 PM 531 ms.
A Halo Maps Website