A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »Halo: Composition

Page 11 of 11 Go to page: · 1 · ... · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10 · [11] · Prev
Author Topic: Halo: Composition (357 messages, Page 11 of 11)
Moderators: Dennis

Ki11erFTW

You've seen nothing yet.

Posted: Oct 1, 2017 02:25 PM    Msg. 351 of 357       
Quote: --- Original message by: pablolinkone

Progress is being made, a month ago the project had a streaming in youtube, nobody have talk about it
Edited by pablolinkone on Sep 19, 2017 at 12:58 PM

That was supposed to be an unlisted stream to fill in a new team member :).

lolslayer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMHbAKvPJkU

Posted: Oct 2, 2017 03:13 AM    Msg. 352 of 357       
Quote: --- Original message by: Ki11erFTW

Progress is being made, a month ago the project had a streaming in youtube, nobody have talk about it

Oh lmao

Do you expect any public announcement anywhere soon? I'm still interested in this project :v

Ki11erFTW

You've seen nothing yet.

Posted: Oct 2, 2017 03:37 PM    Msg. 353 of 357       
Quote: --- Original message by: lolslayer

Oh lmao

Do you expect any public announcement anywhere soon? I'm still interested in this project :v

Yes. The first level is coming together well and I hope to have something to show within the next couple months. I'm going through a bad breakup and going through a career switch so progress has once again slowed down. But a lot has been done over the summer. Parts of levels are playable and fun. Just gotta finish some BSP work then the rest comes down to polish and cinematic/animation stuff.

lolslayer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMHbAKvPJkU

Posted: Oct 4, 2017 03:03 AM    Msg. 354 of 357       

Oh lmao

Yes. The first level is coming together well and I hope to have something to show within the next couple months. I'm going through a bad breakup and going through a career switch so progress has once again slowed down. But a lot has been done over the summer. Parts of levels are playable and fun. Just gotta finish some BSP work then the rest comes down to polish and cinematic/animation stuff.

Sounds great, I'm excited, take your time to settle things down after that breakup and career switch, I'll be waiting here for the update :)

Docer

Posted: Oct 4, 2017 11:44 AM    Msg. 355 of 357       

Oh lmao

Sure bro take your time and when the time it comes we will happy to play this awesome campaign

DaLode

Ho ho hooooly doodle!

Posted: Oct 7, 2017 06:04 PM    Msg. 356 of 357       
I'll happily revive my Halo CE installation for this when the day comes. Best of luck with the project and of course, more importantly, life!

Ki11erFTW

You've seen nothing yet.

Posted: Oct 8, 2017 02:46 PM    Msg. 357 of 357       
Quote: --- Original message by: DaLode
I'll happily revive my Halo CE installation for this when the day comes. Best of luck with the project and of course, more importantly, life!

Thank you! It will come one day! Hopefully sooner then later.

Page 11 of 11 Go to page: · 1 · ... · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10 · [11] · Prev

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Sat October 21, 2017 4:26 AM 3,031 ms.
A Halo Maps Website