A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts
  
 
»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »Sierra 117

Page 26 of 26 Go to page: · 1 · ... · 19 · 20 · 21 · 22 · 23 · 24 · 25 · [26] · Prev
Author Topic: Sierra 117 (897 messages, Page 26 of 26)
Moderators: Dennis

MatthewDratt
Joined: Sep 11, 2010

Support Higuy https://t.co/9mIC7v3J5j


Posted: Nov 8, 2016 09:18 AM    Msg. 876 of 897       
Quote: --- Original message by: EtchyaSketch
Quote: --- Original message by: MatthewDratt
Probably not January. I'll release what I have in January (all source files, etc). Honestly this project sucks butt and I hate working on it so I tend not to.

I don't know how attached you are to the project (from the sounds of it not very), but honestly I would rather see you complete that custom campaign of yours :P


Takedown: Extermination is still on track for Part 1 (out of 2) to be released in December.


Spartan314
Joined: Aug 21, 2010

Former biped rigger & FP animator


Posted: Nov 8, 2016 03:39 PM    Msg. 877 of 897       
<3


Pepzee
Joined: Sep 9, 2010

I wish I could grow young.


Posted: Nov 12, 2016 02:44 AM    Msg. 878 of 897       
Quote: --- Original message by: MatthewDratt
Honestly this project sucks butt and I hate working on it so I tend not to.

Then why bother? Time spent doing something I hate is time wasted. The only reason why I still try regardless of all my failures is because I still have fun.


MatthewDratt
Joined: Sep 11, 2010

Support Higuy https://t.co/9mIC7v3J5j


Posted: Nov 12, 2016 06:58 PM    Msg. 879 of 897       
Quote: --- Original message by: Pepzee
Quote: --- Original message by: MatthewDratt
Honestly this project sucks butt and I hate working on it so I tend not to.

Then why bother? Time spent doing something I hate is time wasted. The only reason why I still try regardless of all my failures is because I still have fun.


Cause I made a promise to people


EtchyaSketch
Joined: Apr 11, 2014

S P I N


Posted: Nov 12, 2016 08:21 PM    Msg. 880 of 897       
Quote: --- Original message by: MatthewDratt
Quote: --- Original message by: Pepzee
Quote: --- Original message by: MatthewDratt
Honestly this project sucks butt and I hate working on it so I tend not to.

Then why bother? Time spent doing something I hate is time wasted. The only reason why I still try regardless of all my failures is because I still have fun.


Cause I made a promise to people

You're the hero we deserve.


MatthewDratt
Joined: Sep 11, 2010

Support Higuy https://t.co/9mIC7v3J5j


Posted: Nov 12, 2016 08:54 PM    Msg. 881 of 897       
Quote: --- Original message by: EtchyaSketch
Quote: --- Original message by: MatthewDratt
Quote: --- Original message by: Pepzee
Quote: --- Original message by: MatthewDratt
Honestly this project sucks butt and I hate working on it so I tend not to.

Then why bother? Time spent doing something I hate is time wasted. The only reason why I still try regardless of all my failures is because I still have fun.


Cause I made a promise to people

You're the hero we deserve.


No, you are.
*hands project files over*

Good luck


SBB_Michelle
Joined: Nov 4, 2015

I am me!


Posted: Nov 13, 2016 07:21 PM    Msg. 882 of 897       
I would have totally wanted to help finishing this a year ago, but seeing as I am liking working on custom stuff a lot more than porting maps I sadly don't feel like doing it anymore.


MatthewDratt
Joined: Sep 11, 2010

Support Higuy https://t.co/9mIC7v3J5j


Posted: Dec 17, 2016 10:20 PM    Msg. 883 of 897       
So this is on permanent hiatus. I'll work on it here and there but don't expect major updates. Takedown is my main focus. I'll finish this someday but today (or in a few months) won't be that day.

I'll release source files of what I have once they get cleaned up.
Edited by MatthewDratt on Dec 17, 2016 at 10:20 PM


EtchyaSketch
Joined: Apr 11, 2014

S P I N


Posted: Dec 17, 2016 11:25 PM    Msg. 884 of 897       
Quote: --- Original message by: MatthewDratt
I'll release source files of what I have once they get cleaned up.

Oh boy you know what that means.
Halo Reach styled Halo 3 Campaign {h2}{H4}
Edited by EtchyaSketch on Dec 17, 2016 at 11:26 PM


HeyPiRon
Joined: May 29, 2014


Posted: Dec 18, 2016 02:04 PM    Msg. 885 of 897       
Quote: --- Original message by: EtchyaSketch

Quote: --- Original message by: MatthewDratt
I'll release source files of what I have once they get cleaned up.

Oh boy you know what that means.
Halo Reach styled Halo 3 Campaign {h2}{H4}
Edited by EtchyaSketch on Dec 17, 2016 at 11:26 PM

I hope one day someone make a REAL Halo Reach style campaign. With proper enemies, weapons, animated crosshires, widescreen oriented hud, armor abilities (like SPV3 did) etc. and with Open Sause. Not just "PUT THIS TAGS TO THIS MAP OLOLOLOLO!!! I HAVE HALO SOMETHIG STYLE CAMPAIGN WITH LOT OF GLITCHES AND BUGS BUT WHO CARES I DID IT!!!".
Edited by HeyPiRon on Dec 18, 2016 at 02:07 PM


DeadHamster
Joined: Jun 8, 2014


Posted: Dec 18, 2016 02:53 PM    Msg. 886 of 897       
Quote: --- Original message by: HeyPiRonI hope one day someone make a REAL Halo Reach style campaign. With proper enemies, weapons, animated crosshires, widescreen oriented hud, armor abilities (like SPV3 did) etc. and with Open Sause. Not just "PUT THIS TAGS TO THIS MAP OLOLOLOLO!!! I HAVE HALO SOMETHIG STYLE CAMPAIGN WITH LOT OF GLITCHES AND BUGS BUT WHO CARES I DID IT!!!".
Edited by HeyPiRon on Dec 18, 2016 at 02:07 PM



Bungie made a real Halo Reach style campaign. They called it "Halo Reach" and released it for Xbox 360.
Edited by DeadHamster on Dec 18, 2016 at 02:53 PM


HeyPiRon
Joined: May 29, 2014


Posted: Dec 18, 2016 05:44 PM    Msg. 887 of 897       
Quote: --- Original message by: DeadHamster

Quote: --- Original message by: HeyPiRonI hope one day someone make a REAL Halo Reach style campaign. With proper enemies, weapons, animated crosshires, widescreen oriented hud, armor abilities (like SPV3 did) etc. and with Open Sause. Not just "PUT THIS TAGS TO THIS MAP OLOLOLOLO!!! I HAVE HALO SOMETHIG STYLE CAMPAIGN WITH LOT OF GLITCHES AND BUGS BUT WHO CARES I DID IT!!!".
Edited by HeyPiRon on Dec 18, 2016 at 02:07 PM



Bungie made a real Halo Reach style campaign. They called it "Halo Reach" and released it for Xbox 360.
Edited by DeadHamster on Dec 18, 2016 at 02:53 PM

Not for Halo 1, not for PC.
P.S. *whisper* I have Halo Reach and Xbox 360.


Halonimator
Joined: Dec 15, 2014

Halo5gsucks.com


Posted: Dec 18, 2016 10:37 PM    Msg. 888 of 897       
Quote: --- Original message by: HeyPiRon
Quote: --- Original message by: DeadHamster

Quote: --- Original message by: HeyPiRonI hope one day someone make a REAL Halo Reach style campaign. With proper enemies, weapons, animated crosshires, widescreen oriented hud, armor abilities (like SPV3 did) etc. and with Open Sause. Not just "PUT THIS TAGS TO THIS MAP OLOLOLOLO!!! I HAVE HALO SOMETHIG STYLE CAMPAIGN WITH LOT OF GLITCHES AND BUGS BUT WHO CARES I DID IT!!!".
Edited by HeyPiRon on Dec 18, 2016 at 02:07 PM



Bungie made a real Halo Reach style campaign. They called it "Halo Reach" and released it for Xbox 360.
Edited by DeadHamster on Dec 18, 2016 at 02:53 PM

Not for Halo 1, not for PC.
P.S. *whisper* I have Halo Reach and Xbox 360.


If Ms didnt halo 2 vista as it is it would be easy to port h3 and hr to it, why? because the h2 blam! doesnt have any of these annoying limitations.


Halonimator
Joined: Dec 15, 2014

Halo5gsucks.com


Posted: Dec 18, 2016 10:37 PM    Msg. 889 of 897       
Quote: --- Original message by: HeyPiRon
Quote: --- Original message by: DeadHamster

Quote: --- Original message by: HeyPiRonI hope one day someone make a REAL Halo Reach style campaign. With proper enemies, weapons, animated crosshires, widescreen oriented hud, armor abilities (like SPV3 did) etc. and with Open Sause. Not just "PUT THIS TAGS TO THIS MAP OLOLOLOLO!!! I HAVE HALO SOMETHIG STYLE CAMPAIGN WITH LOT OF GLITCHES AND BUGS BUT WHO CARES I DID IT!!!".
Edited by HeyPiRon on Dec 18, 2016 at 02:07 PM



Bungie made a real Halo Reach style campaign. They called it "Halo Reach" and released it for Xbox 360.
Edited by DeadHamster on Dec 18, 2016 at 02:53 PM

Not for Halo 1, not for PC.
P.S. *whisper* I have Halo Reach and Xbox 360.


If Ms didnt released halo 2 vista as it is it would be easy to port h3 and hr to it, why? because the h2 blam! doesnt have any of these annoying limitations.
Edited by Halonimator on Dec 18, 2016 at 10:37 PM


HeyPiRon
Joined: May 29, 2014


Posted: Dec 19, 2016 11:11 AM    Msg. 890 of 897       
Quote: --- Original message by: Halonimator

Quote: --- Original message by: HeyPiRon
Quote: --- Original message by: DeadHamster

Quote: --- Original message by: HeyPiRonI hope one day someone make a REAL Halo Reach style campaign. With proper enemies, weapons, animated crosshires, widescreen oriented hud, armor abilities (like SPV3 did) etc. and with Open Sause. Not just "PUT THIS TAGS TO THIS MAP OLOLOLOLO!!! I HAVE HALO SOMETHIG STYLE CAMPAIGN WITH LOT OF GLITCHES AND BUGS BUT WHO CARES I DID IT!!!".
Edited by HeyPiRon on Dec 18, 2016 at 02:07 PM



Bungie made a real Halo Reach style campaign. They called it "Halo Reach" and released it for Xbox 360.
Edited by DeadHamster on Dec 18, 2016 at 02:53 PM

Not for Halo 1, not for PC.
P.S. *whisper* I have Halo Reach and Xbox 360.


If Ms didnt released halo 2 vista as it is it would be easy to port h3 and hr to it, why? because the h2 blam! doesnt have any of these annoying limitations.
Edited by Halonimator on Dec 18, 2016 at 10:37 PM

I don't talking about PORTING HR campaing to H1 (or H2). I talk about proper "styled" H1 campaign. With real innovations and proper visuals. Complete transition from HR to H2.
P.S. *end offtopic*
Edited by HeyPiRon on Dec 19, 2016 at 11:13 AM
Edited by HeyPiRon on Dec 19, 2016 at 11:14 AM


Super Flanker
Joined: Oct 5, 2012

The length of your life depends on my aim.


Posted: Dec 19, 2016 11:13 AM    Msg. 891 of 897       
HR uses a completely different enjin...tho so I doubt it would be as easy as you claim it to be.

W/E


Spartan314
Joined: Aug 21, 2010

Former biped rigger & FP animator


Posted: Dec 20, 2016 03:49 AM    Msg. 892 of 897       
Quote: --- Original message by: MatthewDratt

So this is on permanent hiatus. I'll work on it here and there but don't expect major updates. Takedown is my main focus. I'll finish this someday but today (or in a few months) won't be that day.

I'll release source files of what I have once they get cleaned up.
Edited by MatthewDratt on Dec 17, 2016 at 10:20 PM

Respect for this decision


Ash_117
Joined: Oct 19, 2016


Posted: Apr 1, 2017 11:51 AM    Msg. 893 of 897       
Any updates on this?


Jesse
Joined: Jan 18, 2009

Discord: Jesse#4500


Posted: Apr 1, 2017 03:13 PM    Msg. 894 of 897       
I think that Matt has said release date was some time after his Takedown series. Quite honestly, we're both involved in our projects or those of others to which we have committed.
Edited by Jesse on Apr 1, 2017 at 03:22 PM


rcghalohell
Joined: Feb 25, 2009

I can jump?Weeeee (pop!) (No1 heard from it again)


Posted: Apr 1, 2017 04:16 PM    Msg. 895 of 897       
so.... today?


lolslayer
Joined: Mar 21, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMHbAKvPJkU


Posted: Apr 1, 2017 05:42 PM    Msg. 896 of 897       
Quote: --- Original message by: rcghalohell
so.... today?


Ash_117
Joined: Oct 19, 2016


Posted: Apr 10, 2017 08:43 AM    Msg. 897 of 897       
Quote: --- Original message by: Jesse

I think that Matt has said release date was some time after his Takedown series. Quite honestly, we're both involved in our projects or those of others to which we have committed.
Edited by Jesse on Apr 1, 2017 at 03:22 PM


I respect that.

 
Page 26 of 26 Go to page: · 1 · ... · 19 · 20 · 21 · 22 · 23 · 24 · 25 · [26] · Prev

 
Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread







Time: Sun August 20, 2017 5:10 PM 2,735 ms.
A Halo Maps Website