A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo 2 Vista Forum (Bungie/Microsoft) »Halo 2 Vista General Discussion »do i have to buy the game

Author Topic: do i have to buy the game (4 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

MaxPower1716

Posted: Jul 20, 2014 03:20 PM    Msg. 1 of 4       
Hi guys i want to get halo 2 vista for my pc but i dont know how to get it.... i saw it on amazon for like 40 bucks is that pretty much the only way i can get it. Thanks for any replies.

General_101

Apparently all I post is spam.

Posted: Jul 20, 2014 04:04 PM    Msg. 2 of 4       
As someone who has seen a pirated copy of Halo 2 Vista I am going to give you this advice. Do not download Halo 2 Vista at all and if you want it just buy it. Installing a pirated copy of Halo 2 Vista is very annoying due to Windows Live and even then is very different from Halo CE. Halo 2 lacks proper options in the video setting for pretty much everything. There is no solid way to play Halo 2 multiplayer easily without running through hoops. If you just want it for the campaign then I recommend playing it on a console. You could probably pick up a cheap copy at your local Gamestop or an equivalent store in your area. If it must be on PC and pirated well then just look for a torrent. Keep in mind that torrenting can land you in problems with the law pretty much anywhere.

Spartan314

Former biped rigger & FP animator

Posted: Jul 20, 2014 10:43 PM    Msg. 3 of 4       
Pirating isn't worth it. Especially on a 'broken' game like Halo 2 Vista. (I say broken because... well... it wasn't ever really ported the way it should have been.) The only reason I even got it was to play through the campaign. I don't have any consoles you see.
I bought it second-hand (MAKE SURE KEYS STILL WORK), and I was pretty satisfied to experience it at least once.

rcghalohell

I can jump?Weeeee (pop!) (No1 heard from it again)

Posted: Jul 20, 2014 11:12 PM    Msg. 4 of 4       
Quote: --- Original message by: Spartan314
Pirating isn't worth it. Especially on a 'broken' game like Halo 2 Vista. (I say broken because... well... it wasn't ever really ported the way it should have been.) The only reason I even got it was to play through the campaign. I don't have any consoles you see.
I bought it second-hand (MAKE SURE KEYS STILL WORK), and I was pretty satisfied to experience it at least once.

I have a link saved for when I install halo 2 vista for the updates

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Thu March 23, 2017 10:16 AM 141 ms.
A Halo Maps Website