A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »Request h3 brute refrences or cmt v3 brute anims not compressed

Author Topic: Request h3 brute refrences or cmt v3 brute anims not compressed (3 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

SGT Arroyo

golden

Posted: Jul 26, 2014 09:55 PM    Msg. 1 of 3       
I am working on some h3 brutes but I need some reference vids or pics that actually help
or v3 brute anims old/new non map rip source ingame anims non compressed so I can use them for ref and non compressed becuase well I could easly re key frame the h3 model to it

clonetrooper163

Posted: Jul 26, 2014 11:27 PM    Msg. 2 of 3       
Well i've noticed that most of the CMT brutes animation when you apply the animations to the halo 3 model with the cmt bone set or by renaming the halo 3 brute bones screw up the head and stretches it when animations are applied.

But since there has been so much halo 2 animation leaking around here why not just ask for that LOl.

SGT Arroyo

golden

Posted: Jul 27, 2014 12:24 AM    Msg. 3 of 3       
No I mean import cmt brute anims on to the cmt model then copy the movements onto the h3 model not import cmt anims onto the h3 model
reason I didnt use v2 ones is cus my anims are already brute v2 quility i imported emm after looked closeish but mine looked somewhat better

while I ask for v3 ones since there like 10x better then v2

And I would ask for h2 brute anims it would save time but I will still custom do rifle for emm since thing but I do doubt ill get them but worth a shot.

ps I gotta delve into the kirby422 h2 mystery...
well now it looks like I can use the h2 anims I got and release them on chars I do XD
but I doubt ill do that if I want h2 tags id want ones that aren't leaked from someone like Altheros

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Sat December 7, 2019 2:18 PM 203 ms.
A Halo Maps Website