A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »How to edit which maps are ignored in the multiplayer map selection

Author Topic: How to edit which maps are ignored in the multiplayer map selection (2 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

imacyberphreak

Posted: Aug 3, 2014 01:46 AM    Msg. 1 of 2       
So i just got into the halo custom edition gaming and so far its awesome but i have one thing I would like to edit if possible. I added the universal UI map and now have access to alot of in game menus and have downloaded many custom maps which almost all work but the problem is that all the custom maps (campaign, firefight, and multiplayer) all show up in the multiplayer list when choosing a map. So my question is, is there a way to edit which maps are ignored which displaying the multiplayer maps. Its already being done somehow because the built in campaign maps don't show up. So is there a way to add to that list of ignored maps?

Thanks

imacyberphreak

Posted: Aug 3, 2014 03:35 PM    Msg. 2 of 2       
Thanks for replying but that is not my problem, I already have console and devmode enabled and i'm on 1.09 and use open sauce. I am also using universal UI which gives me the option of choosing new campaign/custom single player maps from the campaign menu. The problem is not playing campaign maps, what I want is for all my new campaign maps to not show up in the multiplayer map list when I go to multiplayer and open the map list. The normal campaign maps do not show up in that list and it seems like there would be a file or something that lists the campaign maps and tells the game to ignore them when going through the map folder and listing maps for multiplayer and if so I want to add all my new custom campaign maps and firefight maps to that list so that when I open multiplayer and go to choose map only the multiplayer maps show up.

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Tue August 11, 2020 11:53 PM 125 ms.
A Halo Maps Website