A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »Hello anyone here ?

Author Topic: Hello anyone here ? (13 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

MighTyxGuNz

Posted: Sep 12, 2014 10:06 AM    Msg. 1 of 13       
Hi !

My name Is MighTyx GuNz (but you can call me MighTy) I am a hardcore halo fan since 2008 and actually I'm 20.
I do enjoy playing with a small friendly group fullfilled with brotherhood ,I use basically TS3 (like everyone else in fact) . Id like to know if there is any active servers ? Im not looking to join a clan ,it's not in my interests .

Please feel free to contact me if you wanna play :)

Ps : There were no defined section to post that kind of topic so sorry if Ive posted in the wrong place !
Ps Ps : Est ce qu'il reste des joueurs francais vivants ? xD

See ya

Super Flanker

The length of your life depends on my aim.

Posted: Sep 12, 2014 10:29 AM    Msg. 2 of 13       
What does ts3 stand for?

olly12345

Posted: Sep 12, 2014 10:41 AM    Msg. 3 of 13       
Teamspeak 3 I do believe.

Super Flanker

Posted: Sep 12, 2014 10:49 AM    Msg. 4 of 13       
Quote: --- Original message by: olly12345
Teamspeak 3 I do believe.

I've never really, bothered with team speak. I suppose it;s due to your team mates shouting,

MIERDA!!!!!!

I just whisper to my self...........

MighTyxGuNz

Posted: Sep 12, 2014 10:59 AM    Msg. 5 of 13       
Useless comment thanks :)

Super Flanker

Posted: Sep 12, 2014 11:01 AM    Msg. 6 of 13       
Quote: --- Original message by: MighTyxGuNz
Useless comment thanks :)

np

Wolf_

Posted: Sep 12, 2014 02:57 PM    Msg. 7 of 13       
There are a bunch of servers, I'd suggest a group like Realworld or The Gathering( Not as active anymore, though the servers are still around) http://realworldce.com http://tgthegathering.co.uk Realworld has daily events and weekly events when it comes to playing custom maps.
Edited by Wolf_ on Sep 12, 2014 at 02:58 PM

DOOM899

{DM} [gamesmaster] if i can ill help maybe

Posted: Sep 13, 2014 02:34 AM    Msg. 8 of 13       
Quote: --- Original message by: MighTyxGuNz
Hi !

My name Is MighTyx GuNz (but you can call me MighTy) I am a hardcore halo fan since 2008 and actually I'm 20.
I do enjoy playing with a small friendly group fullfilled with brotherhood ,I use basically TS3 (like everyone else in fact) . Id like to know if there is any active servers ? Im not looking to join a clan ,it's not in my interests .

Please feel free to contact me if you wanna play :)

Ps : There were no defined section to post that kind of topic so sorry if Ive posted in the wrong place !
Ps Ps : Est ce qu'il reste des joueurs francais vivants ? xD

See ya
I would take you on but I don't use team speak and I have os

MighTyxGuNz

Posted: Sep 13, 2014 03:40 PM    Msg. 9 of 13       
Quote: I would take you on but I don't use team speak and I have os

Hi man , using TS3 isn't an obligation :) it was just a notification because I know that a lot of people prefer to use vocals such as this one than the general tchat .

@Zetren : I'll be interested in joining your community but as casual ,I've registered to your forum also as MiighTyxGuNz (my loyalty already belongs to an other clan) and I'm glad to hear that french people still play this masterpiece :)

Thanks all !

MighTyxGuNz

Posted: Sep 13, 2014 05:17 PM    Msg. 10 of 13       
Good to learn that my friend ,I've joined the xfire group as mightyxgunz66 :P When I say casual it's of course non competitive ...but I hate the lack of activities/contests inside a group ,even more when the group contains lots of members :)

Also I'll be interested in being trained as map maker ,I have a little experience with the forge mode of halo 4 but nothing really serious because I've started forging when the forge community was dead :/ ...

I will download the patch btw.

Thanks ,Ill join around next week ,tomorrow I have a family party the whole day probably and I need to get ready for college on monday so Ill see ya later :)

Sincerly,

Wolf_

Posted: Sep 13, 2014 05:29 PM    Msg. 11 of 13       
There really isn't any type of training you can go through, It's basically getting the right software, watch a couple of tutorials, and start messing around with the editing kit to learn the ins and outs. You could contact me on xfire, should be near the top in the realworld guild group.

MighTyxGuNz

Posted: Sep 13, 2014 05:52 PM    Msg. 12 of 13       
I agree the problem i that I suck in geometry :) so it will get longer to aknowledge the basics ^^ .
I've send you a friend request on xfire thought.

Wolf_

Posted: Sep 13, 2014 05:58 PM    Msg. 13 of 13       
It's the same for everyone that start out. You will grasp the basics fast, and then you just keep on expanding your skillset :)

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Wed August 12, 2020 4:42 PM 188 ms.
A Halo Maps Website