A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »Halo 4 Texture Extractions

Author Topic: Halo 4 Texture Extractions (5 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

ODSTSpartan238

asdrfkl;'

Posted: Sep 28, 2014 02:32 PM    Msg. 1 of 5       
Hey guys,

so im working on an animation and i was wondering if someone could tell me how to get Halo 4 .maps now a days, because any website that supplied them has been taken down and it took alot of effort to get to this point of asking a forum for help but if not a .map file can anyone extract some textures from the first level of halo 4 (like the metal walls and environment stuff) because im working on modeling the interior of a frigate for this animation, and i need some textures to make it look like the forward unto dawn, if anyone could like extract some models too that'd be sweet also... and yeah i know extracting multi player spartan models is impossible, but if anyone knows how to do that, please let me know

thanks, lol maybe we can start a forum dedicated to halo 4 extraction for everyone with this

ODSTSpartan238

asdrfkl;'

Posted: Sep 28, 2014 02:45 PM    Msg. 2 of 5       
i have the game, how do i extract them from the disk? i heard people have problems extracting halo 4's ISO

ODSTSpartan238

asdrfkl;'

Posted: Sep 28, 2014 05:08 PM    Msg. 3 of 5       
wow im surprised i didnt have horizon on this computer yet lol, but anywhere i go to download it, my computer refuses to download it because it says it's bad news, any chance you can send me a media fire with the program?

savinpvtmike

It's heavily inserted

Posted: Sep 28, 2014 08:26 PM    Msg. 4 of 5       
Quote: --- Original message by: The Master
Quote: --- Original message by: ODSTSpartan238
Hey guys,

so im working on an animation and i was wondering if someone could tell me how to get Halo 4 .maps now a days, because any website that supplied them has been taken down and it took alot of effort to get to this point of asking a forum for help but if not a .map file can anyone extract some textures from the first level of halo 4 (like the metal walls and environment stuff) because im working on modeling the interior of a frigate for this animation, and i need some textures to make it look like the forward unto dawn, if anyone could like extract some models too that'd be sweet also... and yeah i know extracting multi player spartan models is impossible, but if anyone knows how to do that, please let me know

thanks, lol maybe we can start a forum dedicated to halo 4 extraction for everyone with this
Buy the game and extract them from the disk. Even better, don't rip at all. It's disgusting. <3

Super Flanker

The length of your life depends on my aim.

Posted: Sep 30, 2014 08:07 AM    Msg. 5 of 5       
Quote: --- Original message by: ODSTSpartan238
Hey guys,

I have all the h4 maps, you can use adjutant to extract bitmaps, patxi, mootjuh are more than qualified 2 help you.

Is there a specific type of map which you need?

Oh and by the way, for reach and h3 odst I have that covered.

http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=47016

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Wed February 26, 2020 6:16 PM 125 ms.
A Halo Maps Website