A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »Need HELP to verify Halo: CE Map Makers, Animation and 3D Modeling!

Author Topic: Need HELP to verify Halo: CE Map Makers, Animation and 3D Modeling! (9 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

Kayak 001

Halo 3 for life!

Posted: Jan 14, 2015 01:34 AM    Msg. 1 of 9       
I just made a list using Notepad to list authors on the \halomaps.org/ for videos on for map making, animation, customization, and modeling. I need your guy's help on selecting who is the best you learned off from and such. List the names ONLY for me please!

I WILL TAKE suggestions from people who can send me links to videos or websites that help with this topic/subject!

Sorry for the inconvenience! I'm trying to figure out how to give you guys the Text File. I'm downloading MediaFire!

FIRST FOR BEGINNERS___+CHECK OUT THE CHANNEL ON \YouTube/ or on \halomaps.org/+___ ---> [WildRender]

[Yoda73811] - (Custom Weapon and weapon attachement video tutorial), (Weapon Modding Tutorial), (Long Custom Sounds Tutorial), (Character Tutorial), (Tactical Laser Tutorial), (Scenery Tutorial), (Custom Ammo Powerup Tutorial), (Custom Arm Rigging Tutorial), (Custom Projectile Tutorial), (More... Weapon Customization_+CHECK OUT CHANNEL on \halomaps.org/+_)
[ShadowOrder] - (Adding AI into Halo: CE)
[Alaska Gaming Entertainment] - (3DS MAX Strip Texture Unwrapping)
[kantusr1] - (Creating Custom Sprite \Weapon or something/)
[MatthewDratt] - (Halo: CE AI Following the Player), (Setting up a SinglePlayer Map and Scripts)
[Maniacs1000] - (How to cheat Halo: CE BSP), (Recoloring objects using composite)
[Mike Pickton] - (Rigging a game character using Biped and Skin in 3DS MAX)
[t3hlag] - (Video Tutorial: Complete First-Person Animation Walkthrough \Battle Rifle Reload/), (One More Unto the Groove: Plasma Rifle Redux), (More... Weapon Animations_+CHECK OUT CHANNEL on \halomaps.org/+_)
[hobbet360] - (Basic Vehicle Tutorial)
[MachFiveGaming] - (Halo: CE Modding Tutorial)
[halomodtesters] - (Halo Sound Tutorial)
[HaloVideoTutorials] - (Custom UI/Main Menu Map)
[HaloHub] - (Creating a Halo Map)
[vaughnscheunemann] - (How to Make First Person Animations for Halo: CE)
[llamajuice] - (Modeling), (Texturing), (Sapien Tool and Guerilla)

SGT Arroyo

golden

Posted: Jan 14, 2015 04:40 AM    Msg. 2 of 9       
Quote: --- Original message by: Kayak 001
I just made a list using Notepad to list authors on the \halomaps.org/ for videos on for map making, animation, customization, and modeling. I need your guy's help on selecting who is the best you learned off from and such. List the names ONLY for me please!

I WILL TAKE suggestions from people who can send me links to videos or websites that help with this topic/subject!

Sorry for the inconvenience! I'm trying to figure out how to give you guys the Text File. I'm downloading MediaFire!

FIRST FOR BEGINNERS___+CHECK OUT THE CHANNEL ON \YouTube/ or on \halomaps.org/+___ ---> [WildRender]

[Yoda73811] - (Custom Weapon and weapon attachement video tutorial), (Weapon Modding Tutorial), (Long Custom Sounds Tutorial), (Character Tutorial), (Tactical Laser Tutorial), (Scenery Tutorial), (Custom Ammo Powerup Tutorial), (Custom Arm Rigging Tutorial), (Custom Projectile Tutorial), (More... Weapon Customization_+CHECK OUT CHANNEL on \halomaps.org/+_)
[ShadowOrder] - (Adding AI into Halo: CE)
[Alaska Gaming Entertainment] - (3DS MAX Strip Texture Unwrapping)
[MatthewDratt] - (Halo: CE AI Following the Player), (Setting up a SinglePlayer Map and Scripts)
[Maniacs1000] - (How to cheat Halo: CE BSP), (Recoloring objects using composite)
[Mike Pickton] - (Rigging a game character using Biped and Skin in 3DS MAX)
[t3hlag] - (Video Tutorial: Complete First-Person Animation Walkthrough \Battle Rifle Reload/), (One More Unto the Groove: Plasma Rifle Redux), (More... Weapon Animations_+CHECK OUT CHANNEL on \halomaps.org/+_)
[hobbet360] - (Basic Vehicle Tutorial)
[MachFiveGaming] - (Halo: CE Modding Tutorial)
[halomodtesters] - (Halo Sound Tutorial)
[HaloVideoTutorials] - (Custom UI/Main Menu Map)
[HaloHub] - (Creating a Halo Map)
[vaughnscheunemann] - (How to Make First Person Animations for Halo: CE)
[llamajuice] - (Modeling), (Texturing), (Sapien Tool and Guerilla)
I might start making tutorials on like most these things lol
Edited by SGT Arroyo on Jan 14, 2015 at 04:42 AM

Kayak 001

Halo 3 for life!

Posted: Jan 14, 2015 12:52 PM    Msg. 3 of 9       
Yeah, I would appreciate it. Still need some more replies.

MEGA_VKNG

Posted: Jan 14, 2015 03:34 PM    Msg. 4 of 9       
Quote: --- Original message by: SubbyBoneHead
[*]A W.I.P thread made by a more notable member (aka dicksucker) of this community.[/*]

Thanks for the subtle product placement.

MEGA_VKNG

Posted: Jan 14, 2015 04:08 PM    Msg. 5 of 9       
Quote: --- Original message by: SubbyBoneHead
Quote: --- Original message by: VKNG
Thanks for the subtle product placement.

That's pretty egotistical of you to say since I meant that statement in a general way, but thanks for proving my point.

No problem jizzman :3

Super Flanker

The length of your life depends on my aim.

Posted: Jan 17, 2015 07:56 AM    Msg. 6 of 9       
Quote: --- Original message by: Kayak 001

Words cannot express how morally distressing your description of my video contribution to the halo community is.

https://mega.co.nz/#!ZFsXkZyI!rxrI6Mu5RbJuneoS_NHQrJRgpOwfX1XYzbJPCqjjaOA[/Made this for sshers4 guess it could help you hipoly start ups.url]

ally

Aye Ready

Posted: Jan 17, 2015 03:33 PM    Msg. 7 of 9       
Quote: --- Original message by: SS Flanker
Words cannot express how morally distressing your description of my video contribution to the halo community is.

<a href="http://" target="_blank">https://mega.co.nz/#!ZFsXkZyI!rxrI6Mu5RbJuneoS_NHQrJRgpOwfX1XYzbJPCqjjaOA[/Made this for sshers4 guess it could help you hipoly start ups.url]

The added text messed up your link
https://mega.co.nz/#!ZFsXkZyI!rxrI6Mu5RbJuneoS_NHQrJRgpOwfX1XYzbJPCqjjaOA.url

DaLode

Ho ho hooooly doodle!

Posted: Jan 17, 2015 04:12 PM    Msg. 8 of 9       
Hi Kayak,

Have you managed to verify: "CE Map Makers, Animation and 3D Modeling!"?

Kind regards,

Super Flanker

The length of your life depends on my aim.

Posted: Feb 12, 2015 11:02 AM    Msg. 9 of 9       
Quote: --- Original message by: DaLode
Hi Kayak,

Have you managed to verify: "CE Map Makers, Animation and 3D Modeling!"?

Kind regards,

Bump.....because you haven't fixed my video description!

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Mon August 10, 2020 7:04 AM 171 ms.
A Halo Maps Website