A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »Sound tutorial please.

Author Topic: Sound tutorial please. (4 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

DOPPELGANGER

whoops

Posted: Feb 10, 2015 01:00 AM    Msg. 1 of 4       
I have a mp3 music file i want to convert to .sound and then .looping sound. The only utility I have to use is goldwave. Also I am aware theres a sound looping tut on halo maps that was released, but its outdated and i dont understand it, it also uses itunes and tool++ which i do not have, tool ++ doesnt work for me anyways. i apologize for ym bad grammar i am in a hurry

SGT Arroyo

golden

Posted: Feb 10, 2015 03:19 AM    Msg. 2 of 4       
Quote: --- Original message by: DOPPELGANGER
I have a mp3 music file i want to convert to .sound and then .looping sound. The only utility I have to use is goldwave. Also I am aware theres a sound looping tut on halo maps that was released, but its outdated and i dont understand it, it also uses itunes and tool++ which i do not have, tool ++ doesnt work for me anyways. i apologize for ym bad grammar i am in a hurry
use normal/os tool threw cmd. to make loop tags for looping find one copy to the folder your going to save the music in. The tool sound build command is tool sounds ghh/trains/music/nine ogg 1. and in that folder would be a loop folder for loops and in for loop start. Halo only accepts wav audio files and make sure hz rate is 20500
Edited by SGT Arroyo on Feb 10, 2015 at 03:20 AM

sparky

Fools deceive, but knowledge of Jesus is life.

Posted: Feb 10, 2015 09:33 PM    Msg. 3 of 4       

Edited by sparky on Aug 20, 2015 at 04:28 PM

EmmanuelCD

End my suffering

Posted: Feb 10, 2015 11:14 PM    Msg. 4 of 4       
I dont recomend to do your own music files because every time you put it in a wav format it use sa lot of space, I use a 4 minute 800 kb ogg file and converted in a wav and it was 7 mb file. But still if you wantedto do it I think you may hace to change to Audacity, dont worry its free. Use this program to resample the audio to 220050 Hz, save it in a folder in data. The name of the tag will be the name of the folder, and the file will be a permutation. Is not that hard, only needs time to do it your self. Use thec omand in the original tool that you ese above. Thats all.

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Thu March 21, 2019 9:01 PM 453 ms.
A Halo Maps Website