A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts
  
 
»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »CMT's The Silent Cartographer: Evolved - Release & Beyond

Page 8 of 26 Go to page: · 1 · ... · 5 · 6 · 7 · [8] · 9 · 10 · 11 · ... · 26 · Prev · Next
Author Topic: CMT's The Silent Cartographer: Evolved - Release & Beyond (908 messages, Page 8 of 26)
Moderators: Dennis

Nickster5000
Joined: Dec 11, 2010


Posted: Mar 5, 2015 07:30 PM    Msg. 246 of 908       
Quote: --- Original message by: teh lag
Quote: --- Original message by: Invader Veex
I may be a bit late, but when I changed it to easy, the phantom unloading troops right before a jump to a dead wraith on the way to the security station unloads them into the ocean (unless that was intended? can't be too sure with the intro easy has).


You are experiencing the true Noble difficulty.


Is the noble difficulty a joke? Or did I load something incorrectly, because things got real silly when I played it on noble.


teh lag
Joined: May 6, 2008


Posted: Mar 5, 2015 07:31 PM    Msg. 247 of 908       
Quote: --- Original message by: Nickster5000
Is the noble difficulty a joke? Or did I load something incorrectly, because things got real silly when I played it on noble.


It's not a joke, but it contains jokes.


WWLinkMasterX
Joined: Mar 29, 2009

subliminal message.


Posted: Mar 5, 2015 07:33 PM    Msg. 248 of 908       
^ It's not a joke. Noble is this level's "silly mode."

Quote: --- Original message by: Ifafudafi
Quote: --- Original message by: WWLinkMasterX
how many golden guns are there?

since a few have been found already, I think it's not giving away too much to say that there is a hidden gold counterpart for every weapon in the map


Does that include the shredder? Because I've already found the needler one.

EDIT: by the way, Ifafudafi, I found your "present," but I'm having trouble actually getting into that room.
Edited by WWLinkMasterX on Mar 5, 2015 at 07:34 PM


Danger_zone_98
Joined: Nov 26, 2012


Posted: Mar 5, 2015 07:39 PM    Msg. 249 of 908       
Has anyone found the Golden Plasma Pistol yet?


RabbitFood
Joined: Aug 9, 2014

tripping a path through an internship


Posted: Mar 5, 2015 07:41 PM    Msg. 250 of 908       
Quote: --- Original message by: Danger_zone_98
Has anyone found the Golden Plasma Pistol yet?


Found it. It was in the "tomb" room. So, here's the "list" we've found.

Golden Needler
Golden Plasma Pistol

I'll be searching for more I guess. Remember, when searching do not play on Noble or they won't load.

Do they only appear on Legendary difficulty?
Edited by RabbitFood on Mar 5, 2015 at 07:41 PM


Spawn
Joined: Sep 9, 2014


Posted: Mar 5, 2015 07:50 PM    Msg. 251 of 908       
Sorry if I sound "nooby" but I am 100% positive that I installed 1.10 onto my Halo CE, yet when I install Open Sauce it says that I don't have 1.10. Is there a fix or something for this?


RabbitFood
Joined: Aug 9, 2014

tripping a path through an internship


Posted: Mar 5, 2015 07:55 PM    Msg. 252 of 908       
Quote: --- Original message by: Spawn
Sorry if I sound "nooby" but I am 100% positive that I installed 1.10 onto my Halo CE, yet when I install Open Sauce it says that I don't have 1.10. Is there a fix or something for this?


And you're 100% sure you patched it with the 1.10 patch?


Spawn
Joined: Sep 9, 2014


Posted: Mar 5, 2015 08:02 PM    Msg. 253 of 908       

It even says so in the properties of my haloce.exe file. I dunno what's wrong.


Spawn
Joined: Sep 9, 2014


Posted: Mar 5, 2015 08:13 PM    Msg. 254 of 908       
Quote: --- Original message by: Spawn
http://orig03.deviantart.net/1b51/f/2015/064/f/c/fcae2cfd5b21441e81d70ef9cbba9095-d8kk6rn.png
It even says so in the properties of my haloce.exe file. I dunno what's wrong.

Wait, OMG, that says 1.0.10 not 1.10. Sorry!


RabbitFood
Joined: Aug 9, 2014

tripping a path through an internship


Posted: Mar 5, 2015 08:18 PM    Msg. 255 of 908       
Quote: --- Original message by: AliceChan
Quote: --- Original message by: Spawn
Wait, OMG, that says 1.0.10 not 1.10. Sorry!

Same thing either way.


Yeah, we just abbreviate it as 1.10.


Spawn
Joined: Sep 9, 2014


Posted: Mar 5, 2015 08:22 PM    Msg. 256 of 908       
Oh, sorry, kinda a nub. Well, then yes, it is indeed 1.10.


Xx1Talon1xX
Joined: Feb 2, 2015

Mexicans, Mexicans Everywhere!


Posted: Mar 5, 2015 08:24 PM    Msg. 257 of 908       
Quote: --- Original message by: RabbitFood

Quote: --- Original message by: Danger_zone_98
Has anyone found the Golden Plasma Pistol yet?


Found it. It was in the "tomb" room. So, here's the "list" we've found.

Golden Needler
Golden Plasma Pistol

I'll be searching for more I guess. Remember, when searching do not play on Noble or they won't load.

Do they only appear on Legendary difficulty?
Edited by RabbitFood on Mar 5, 2015 at 07:41 PM


Just found the golden Carbine, very begining, look up at tree.
There is a floating head gun guy, grenade, he flies in random direction.
Kill flying head.
Drops gun.
Catch in mid air, gun shoots, game goes Wohhhoooo!

11\10
Edited by Xx1Talon1xX on Mar 5, 2015 at 08:26 PM


RabbitFood
Joined: Aug 9, 2014

tripping a path through an internship


Posted: Mar 5, 2015 08:30 PM    Msg. 258 of 908       
Quote: --- Original message by: Xx1Talon1xX

Quote: --- Original message by: RabbitFood

Quote: --- Original message by: Danger_zone_98
Has anyone found the Golden Plasma Pistol yet?


Found it. It was in the "tomb" room. So, here's the "list" we've found.

Golden Needler
Golden Plasma Pistol

I'll be searching for more I guess. Remember, when searching do not play on Noble or they won't load.

Do they only appear on Legendary difficulty?
Edited by RabbitFood on Mar 5, 2015 at 07:41 PM


Just found the golden Carbine, very begining, look up at tree.
There is a floating head gun guy, grenade, he flies in random direction.
Kill flying head.
Drops gun.
Catch in mid air, gun shoots, game goes Wohhhoooo!

11\10
Edited by Xx1Talon1xX on Mar 5, 2015 at 08:26 PM


Well that's three, then.


Danger_zone_98
Joined: Nov 26, 2012


Posted: Mar 5, 2015 08:30 PM    Msg. 259 of 908       
I've also found the Golden Sniper Rifle and it sounds like it shoots real thunders, lol, very loud. It's a little bit ahead of the crashed Pelican part (between that part and before entering the cave), and it's easier to find using a weapon with VISR.

The Golden Plasma Rifle is kind of useless but it's pretty funny, it's up there in that first elevator that doesn't work (I cheated)

The Golden Brute Shot is found outside of the map and shoots explosive brutes and when you first pick it up it also triggers a red screen effect and teleports you back to the level similar to that egg in A50 Beta.


WWLinkMasterX
Joined: Mar 29, 2009

subliminal message.


Posted: Mar 5, 2015 08:32 PM    Msg. 260 of 908       
Quote: --- Original message by: RabbitFood

Quote: --- Original message by: Danger_zone_98
Has anyone found the Golden Plasma Pistol yet?


Found it. It was in the "tomb" room. So, here's the "list" we've found.

Golden Needler
Golden Plasma Pistol

I'll be searching for more I guess. Remember, when searching do not play on Noble or they won't load.

Do they only appear on Legendary difficulty?
Edited by RabbitFood on Mar 5, 2015 at 07:41 PM


I've found the Golden:
-Carbine
-Shotgun
-Plasma Pistol
-Battle Rifle
-Sniper
-Plasma Rifle
-DMR
-Needler

If there's a golden version of EVERY weapon, then there should still be a
-Pistol
-Assault Rifle
-Rocket Launcher
-Shredder(?)

Now, I happened to have found a secret room with a weapon in it, but I can't seem to get inside (clipping).


teh lag
Joined: May 6, 2008


Posted: Mar 5, 2015 08:35 PM    Msg. 261 of 908       
Update 1.1a! We all really hope that we won't have to do an update again for a while now, but there were some modestly severe issues that made it past testing on 1.1, so we wanted to fix them ASAP.

Quote:
Version 1.1a (03-05-2015):

- reduce assault rifle melee animation clipping through camera at 90-degree fov
- fix grunt occasionally spawning inside a rock during pool fight
- fix unintended side-effects of 1.1 sequence-breaking logic, affecting "shafted" cutscene and vehicle return path


RabbitFood
Joined: Aug 9, 2014

tripping a path through an internship


Posted: Mar 5, 2015 08:43 PM    Msg. 262 of 908       
Did we find the Golden DMR, or the Dubstep one? Or are they the same? I can't remember how it looked.


teh lag
Joined: May 6, 2008


Posted: Mar 5, 2015 08:44 PM    Msg. 263 of 908       
Quote: --- Original message by: RabbitFood
Did we find the Golden DMR, or the Dubstep one? Or are they the same? I can't remember how it looked.


The Dubstep Master Rifle is the gold DMR.

And there is indeed a gold Shredder to be found.
Edited by teh lag on Mar 5, 2015 at 08:45 PM


WWLinkMasterX
Joined: Mar 29, 2009

subliminal message.


Posted: Mar 5, 2015 08:45 PM    Msg. 264 of 908       
You can actually climb the rocks up to where the golden carbine is, no need for precise grenades.

Where exactly do you get the golden brute-shot?
Edited by WWLinkMasterX on Mar 5, 2015 at 08:46 PM


Danger_zone_98
Joined: Nov 26, 2012


Posted: Mar 5, 2015 08:58 PM    Msg. 265 of 908       
Quote: --- Original message by: WWLinkMasterX

You can actually climb the rocks up to where the golden carbine is, no need for precise grenades.

Where exactly do you get the golden brute-shot?
Edited by WWLinkMasterX on Mar 5, 2015 at 08:46 PM

I don't know how to get it without commands, but it can be found to the right and kind of outside the map right ahead of the part where you find covenant/human bodies, a destroyed Wraith and a flipped Warthog. That's very near to the floating tree bug area.


austen1000
Joined: Sep 4, 2012


Posted: Mar 5, 2015 09:03 PM    Msg. 266 of 908       
@teh lag

Did you guys see my post earlier today about normal Wraiths still not being affect by EMP blasts?


teh lag
Joined: May 6, 2008


Posted: Mar 5, 2015 09:10 PM    Msg. 267 of 908       
Quote: --- Original message by: austen1000
@teh lag

Did you guys see my post earlier today about normal Wraiths still not being affect by EMP blasts?


We did. We're unable to replicate the issue - on our end, the Plasma Pistol's vehicle EMP is working fine for both Wraith types. We plan to investigate further to see if there's some intermittent failure going on but it was outside the scope of this update.
Edited by teh lag on Mar 5, 2015 at 09:11 PM


austen1000
Joined: Sep 4, 2012


Posted: Mar 5, 2015 09:15 PM    Msg. 268 of 908       
Quote: --- Original message by: teh lag
Quote: --- Original message by: austen1000
@teh lag

Did you guys see my post earlier today about normal Wraiths still not being affect by EMP blasts?


We did. We're unable to replicate the issue - on our end, EMP is working fine for both Wraith types. We plan to investigate further to see if there's some intermittent failure going on but it was outside the scope of this update.


Alright. I should probably mention that I was trying to EMP Wraiths that only appeared on Noble, such as the one on top of the structure during the beach assault at the beginning of the level, and the one on the ramps during the first battle at the map building. Not sure if that info will help or not.


teh lag
Joined: May 6, 2008


Posted: Mar 5, 2015 09:17 PM    Msg. 269 of 908       
Quote: --- Original message by: austen1000

Alright. I should probably mention that I was trying to EMP Wraiths that only appeared on Noble, such as the one on top of the structure during the beach assault at the beginning of the level, and the one on the ramps during the first battle at the map building. Not sure if that info will help or not.


Aha. Yes, there's something not quite right about the Noble Wraiths. It is as intended.


austen1000
Joined: Sep 4, 2012


Posted: Mar 5, 2015 09:21 PM    Msg. 270 of 908       
Quote: --- Original message by: teh lag
Quote: --- Original message by: austen1000

Alright. I should probably mention that I was trying to EMP Wraiths that only appeared on Noble, such as the one on top of the structure during the beach assault at the beginning of the level, and the one on the ramps during the first battle at the map building. Not sure if that info will help or not.


Aha. Yes, there's something not quite right about the Noble Wraiths. It is as intended.


That difficulty setting is getting stranger and stranger every day.


raphaelBLOOD WAR
Joined: Dec 4, 2012

I wipe your maps with your own blood!


Posted: Mar 5, 2015 09:25 PM    Msg. 271 of 908       
Any idea why open sauce crashes everytime i minimize halo happens everytime.


WWLinkMasterX
Joined: Mar 29, 2009

subliminal message.


Posted: Mar 5, 2015 09:39 PM    Msg. 272 of 908       
Quote: --- Original message by: Danger_zone_98
Quote: --- Original message by: WWLinkMasterX

You can actually climb the rocks up to where the golden carbine is, no need for precise grenades.

Where exactly do you get the golden brute-shot?
Edited by WWLinkMasterX on Mar 5, 2015 at 08:46 PM

I don't know how to get it without commands, but it can be found to the right and kind of outside the map right ahead of the part where you find covenant/human bodies, a destroyed Wraith and a flipped Warthog. That's very near to the floating tree bug area.


Thanks! I got it with a ghost. Those things can go anywhere.

Though I'm curious as to how you actually found it. Whenever I put in a cheat it causes the eggs to disappear (I've tested this).


MEGA_VKNG
Joined: Dec 23, 2013


Posted: Mar 5, 2015 09:41 PM    Msg. 273 of 908       


RabbitFood
Joined: Aug 9, 2014

tripping a path through an internship


Posted: Mar 5, 2015 09:44 PM    Msg. 274 of 908       
Quote: --- Original message by: WWLinkMasterX
Quote: --- Original message by: Danger_zone_98
Quote: --- Original message by: WWLinkMasterX

You can actually climb the rocks up to where the golden carbine is, no need for precise grenades.

Where exactly do you get the golden brute-shot?
Edited by WWLinkMasterX on Mar 5, 2015 at 08:46 PM

I don't know how to get it without commands, but it can be found to the right and kind of outside the map right ahead of the part where you find covenant/human bodies, a destroyed Wraith and a flipped Warthog. That's very near to the floating tree bug area.


Thanks! I got it with a ghost. Those things can go anywhere.

Though I'm curious as to how you actually found it. Whenever I put in a cheat it causes the eggs to disappear (I've tested this).


I was going to ask this too. What are you doing that makes it different?


khoatran
Joined: Mar 3, 2015


Posted: Mar 5, 2015 09:46 PM    Msg. 275 of 908       
Have you guys fixed this bug in generator room?
http://i.gyazo.com/4759f79736bd23f80fa5da62ed74b367.jpg


teh lag
Joined: May 6, 2008


Posted: Mar 5, 2015 09:47 PM    Msg. 276 of 908       
Quote: --- Original message by: khoatran
Have you guys fixed this bug in generator room?
http://i.gyazo.com/4759f79736bd23f80fa5da62ed74b367.jpg


Unfortunately, we do not have the means to fix it.


il Duce Primo
Joined: Apr 22, 2007

CMT Team Leader


Posted: Mar 5, 2015 10:13 PM    Msg. 277 of 908       
The covie crate scenery disappears when viewed off at an angle while standing on it. I think its due to the render radius that should be slightly larger.


Danger_zone_98
Joined: Nov 26, 2012


Posted: Mar 5, 2015 10:38 PM    Msg. 278 of 908       
Quote: --- Original message by: RabbitFood
Quote: --- Original message by: WWLinkMasterX
Quote: --- Original message by: Danger_zone_98
Quote: --- Original message by: WWLinkMasterX

You can actually climb the rocks up to where the golden carbine is, no need for precise grenades.

Where exactly do you get the golden brute-shot?
Edited by WWLinkMasterX on Mar 5, 2015 at 08:46 PM

I don't know how to get it without commands, but it can be found to the right and kind of outside the map right ahead of the part where you find covenant/human bodies, a destroyed Wraith and a flipped Warthog. That's very near to the floating tree bug area.


Thanks! I got it with a ghost. Those things can go anywhere.

Though I'm curious as to how you actually found it. Whenever I put in a cheat it causes the eggs to disappear (I've tested this).


I was going to ask this too. What are you doing that makes it different?

I'm using debug_camera and cheat_teleport_to_camera commands, somehow those don't make the eggs disappear.


RabbitFood
Joined: Aug 9, 2014

tripping a path through an internship


Posted: Mar 5, 2015 11:02 PM    Msg. 279 of 908       
Quote: --- Original message by: Danger_zone_98
Quote: --- Original message by: RabbitFood
Quote: --- Original message by: WWLinkMasterX
Quote: --- Original message by: Danger_zone_98
Quote: --- Original message by: WWLinkMasterX

You can actually climb the rocks up to where the golden carbine is, no need for precise grenades.

Where exactly do you get the golden brute-shot?
Edited by WWLinkMasterX on Mar 5, 2015 at 08:46 PM

I don't know how to get it without commands, but it can be found to the right and kind of outside the map right ahead of the part where you find covenant/human bodies, a destroyed Wraith and a flipped Warthog. That's very near to the floating tree bug area.


Thanks! I got it with a ghost. Those things can go anywhere.

Though I'm curious as to how you actually found it. Whenever I put in a cheat it causes the eggs to disappear (I've tested this).


I was going to ask this too. What are you doing that makes it different?

I'm using debug_camera and cheat_teleport_to_camera commands, somehow those don't make the eggs disappear.


Oh well that kinda takes the fun out of it.


WWLinkMasterX
Joined: Mar 29, 2009

subliminal message.


Posted: Mar 5, 2015 11:21 PM    Msg. 280 of 908       
It might be necessary for some though. I'm going to use those to get the pistol now, thanks!

 
Page 8 of 26 Go to page: · 1 · ... · 5 · 6 · 7 · [8] · 9 · 10 · 11 · ... · 26 · Prev · Next

 
Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread







Time: Thu December 13, 2018 2:10 PM 313 ms.
A Halo Maps Website