A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »Problem with Xbox 360 controller in Halo CE

Author Topic: Problem with Xbox 360 controller in Halo CE (9 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

DexterS4

360 it's the best

Posted: Mar 10, 2015 09:05 AM    Msg. 1 of 9       
Hi guys I have a problem with the controller xbox 360 halo ce, controls go alone, but I tried it on my xbox 360 halo 1 (Original xbox) AND Halo Anniversary and goes well,So control is not broke, is halo ce pc problem, since the generic controlers and I never had any problems, PLEASE HELP ME !! T.T
Edited by DexterS4 on Mar 10, 2015 at 09:07 AM

Super Flanker

The length of your life depends on my aim.

Posted: Mar 10, 2015 09:27 AM    Msg. 2 of 9       
Quote: --- Original message by: DexterS4

Hi guys I have a problem with the controller xbox 360 halo ce, controls go alone, but I tried it on my xbox 360 halo 1 (Original xbox) AND Halo Anniversary and goes well,So control is not broke, is halo ce pc problem, since the generic controlers and I never had any problems, PLEASE HELP ME !! T.T

Wired or wireless?

I've had a similar problem and unfortunately I had to scrap the controller altogether and buy 2 new ones for both purposes.

DexterS4

360 it's the best

Posted: Mar 10, 2015 11:17 AM    Msg. 3 of 9       
Quote: --- Original message by: SS Flanker

Wired or wireless?

I've had a similar problem and unfortunately I had to scrap the controller altogether and buy 2 new ones for both purposes.
Wired,Now we are two.Have if someone gives us a solution., The doll goes to the left and right, And the view to the right,

Slayer117

Host of CE3 2010-forever!

Posted: Mar 11, 2015 05:05 PM    Msg. 4 of 9       
Mine works just fine. Heck I even got my NES USB controller to work in halo. Sure you couldn't aim, all you could do was shoot and jump and strafe.

DexterS4

360 it's the best

Posted: Mar 11, 2015 05:18 PM    Msg. 5 of 9       
Quote: --- Original message by: Slayer117
Mine works just fine. Heck I even got my NES USB controller to work in halo. Sure you couldn't aim, all you could do was shoot and jump and strafe.
xbox 360 control works in halo ce, only works with those problems I said, the only solution to eliminate this error would emulate the keyboard, but is a pain having to choose Xpadder every time you want to play halo ce, if you have any solution will appreciate that the'd say

killzone64

Mostly active on discord

Posted: Mar 11, 2015 05:41 PM    Msg. 6 of 9       
i really do not understand your error. could you elaborate more on what exactly is wrong

beaucephal

CMT SPv3 audio dude

Posted: Mar 11, 2015 10:16 PM    Msg. 7 of 9       
I'm guessing he means that one of the analogue sticks is moving of its own accord. If that's the case it's a super easy fix :)

http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-on-other-devices/windows/xbox-controller-for-windows-configure

If not, then, well, yeah, I'm not sure either :P

DexterS4

360 it's the best

Posted: Mar 15, 2015 11:21 AM    Msg. 8 of 9       
Quote: --- Original message by: Zetren
Ah yes, the horribly large analogue deadzone required for the 360 controller. No wonder mouse always wins against controller, when they are made so crude.
It has nothing to do with the error, the problem is in halo ce which is a very bad original xbox to pc port, the command works excellent in crysis 2 and skyrim

DexterS4

360 it's the best

Posted: Mar 15, 2015 11:57 AM    Msg. 9 of 9       

Ah yes, the horribly large analogue deadzone required for the 360 controller. No wonder mouse always wins against controller, when they are made so crude.
It has nothing to do with the error, the problem is in halo ce which is a very bad original xbox to pc port, the command works excellent in crysis 2 and skyrim

Kid stop being annoying, enough platitudes. Be more specific so we can help. What error exactly?

With the right setup, a wired 360 controller works perfectly with Halo CE. If English is difficult for you to write in, write in your native language and Google translate it.
Edited by Zetren on Mar 15, 2015 at 11:55 AM
Kid? Haha, ok, not English so I can not explain well, when I release the joystick the player is still moving, that's the mistake, and I'm not bothering anyone

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Wed December 11, 2019 4:03 AM 375 ms.
A Halo Maps Website