A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »t type="hidden" name="page" value="newt

Author Topic: t type="hidden" name="page" value="newt (5 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

Banshee64

oify

Posted: Mar 13, 2015 03:14 AM    Msg. 1 of 5       
hi guys, me an my mapping team (over 500 members working diligently around the clock) have cracked hacked halo's source in java and are re making it so that it's hd and high definition. also the player limit can be 32 playuers and halo 4 shaders will work with halo 4. I've also made a new game with it in the unreal source unity 2 oblivion skyrim gamebryo cryengine. It's hd also and fast and I got all the models for it from turbosquid.
you need a computer and a license to play. (18 only pls i'll be checking id)()
also here's some screenshots:

here's the download link: www.filesmith.com/new halo download

thanks and god bless
and dios bless

Jesse

Discord: Holy Crust#4500

Posted: Mar 13, 2015 05:01 AM    Msg. 2 of 5       
You have a terrible reputation and there is no way you have 500 people working on anything. Only by using Linux to download this would I not be anally raped by whatever viruses you have waiting in that download.

JDBlack

Posted: Mar 13, 2015 10:17 AM    Msg. 3 of 5       
Quote: --- Original message by: Jesse
Only by using Linux to download this would I not be anally raped by whatever viruses you have waiting in that download.

Yeah, about that...

Banshee64

oify

Posted: Mar 13, 2015 10:54 AM    Msg. 4 of 5       
You have a terrible reputation and there is no way you have 500 people working on anything. Only by using Linux to download this would I not be anally raped by whatever viruses you have waiting in that download.

jaja dios bless seņor jesse

KingNick220

xXx 420 n0sc0pes MLG xXx

Posted: Mar 13, 2015 11:17 AM    Msg. 5 of 5       

Hola amigo! Hello friend! Friend, I have you know that I a one of the 500 people working on new java project friend! Do not worry friend, no virus in here! I will post source codified for you in source code! I enjoy Linux too! Very good friend!

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Fri December 13, 2019 10:21 PM 218 ms.
A Halo Maps Website