A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Machinima Forum »General Machinima Discussions »Developer Mode in multiplayer server?

Author Topic: Developer Mode in multiplayer server? (3 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

Redconfuser

Posted: Apr 14, 2015 01:16 PM    Msg. 1 of 3       
I'm really stumped, how do I go about creating a server which allows me to use developer mode and also allow other players, body actors, to join the server.
Apparently it's near impossible to use developer mode online, so I'm just wondering if there's a way around it.

My goal is basically to use the Debug_Camera_Save/Load feature in a server/my own server to allow myself to film machinimas from better angles.

Thank you!

Ubermaniac

Bleach. Y'know what I mean?

Posted: Apr 14, 2015 08:13 PM    Msg. 2 of 3       
Quote: --- Original message by: Redconfuser
I'm really stumped, how do I go about creating a server which allows me to use developer mode and also allow other players, body actors, to join the server.
Apparently it's near impossible to use developer mode online, so I'm just wondering if there's a way around it.

My goal is basically to use the Debug_Camera_Save/Load feature in a server/my own server to allow myself to film machinimas from better angles.

Thank you!

If you have HAC2, you can utilize those commands. Or even easier, just type devcam1

Redconfuser

Posted: Apr 22, 2015 05:58 PM    Msg. 3 of 3       
(Sorry for the slow reply)
Thank you for the help.

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Thu September 21, 2017 3:21 PM 204 ms.
A Halo Maps Website