A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE Technical / Map Design »Files locked Sapien won't open

Author Topic: Files locked Sapien won't open (3 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

Mushi

Halo's Ring is just, Awesome.

Posted: Jun 15, 2015 12:49 PM    Msg. 1 of 3       
Anyone know how to fix this? Searched *well I tried anyway* to searched any topics on this but 0 Results came up. Google didn' help much either...just showed me the lockout halo 2 map...

All these locked files are the reason why Sapien refuses to open I have deleted them and re extracted them again which worked but it takes way too much time to do each and every file.

FtDSpartn

AI fanatic and rookie programmer.

Posted: Jun 15, 2015 02:33 PM    Msg. 2 of 3       
Quote: --- Original message by: Mushi
Anyone know how to fix this? Searched *well I tried anyway* to searched any topics on this but 0 Results came up. Google didn' help much either...just showed me the lockout halo 2 map...

All these locked files are the reason why Sapien refuses to open I have deleted them and re extracted them again which worked but it takes way too much time to do each and every file.

I've had this problem recently, actually. Are you running as administrator? If not, try that. If you are and it's still happening, go to AppData\Local\VirtualStore and there should be a program files folder in there. Go to Microsoft Games\Halo Custom Edition. You should be able to pull the scenarios out of there and back into your main folder.

I dunno why this happens; something to do with opening a .scenario in Sapien and then in Guerilla at the same time, perhaps?

Mushi

Halo's Ring is just, Awesome.

Posted: Jun 15, 2015 04:27 PM    Msg. 3 of 3       
Thanks I got it working but after that these past hours all iv been getting is

garbage collection critical (-126 slots free)
garbage collection critical (-126 slots free)
Failed to decompress XBOX ADPCM tag.

Failed to decompress all XBXOX ADPCM sample: sound\sfx\ambience\multiplayer\flucrumble.
Failed to decompress XBOX ADPCM tag.

Failed to decompress all XBXOX ADPCM sample: sound\sfx\ambience\multiplayer\flucrumble.

over and over I keep trying to fix this and I just can't i'm about to snap! Everything's all glitched looking and the sound on some scenery is just so corrupted i'm....i'm done *uninstalls* I'll just wait tell my gaming desktop comes then ill try again.

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Sun October 20, 2019 2:03 PM 156 ms.
A Halo Maps Website