A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts
  
 
»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »[WIP] Forge World

Page 6 of 7 Go to page: · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · [6] · 7 · Prev · Next
Author Topic: [WIP] Forge World (213 messages, Page 6 of 7)
Moderators: Dennis

Skidrow925
Joined: Mar 19, 2010

"ideological sense of respect and tact of a 5yo"


Posted: Nov 28, 2015 10:31 PM    Msg. 176 of 213       
Quote: --- Original message by: Isxz
Quote: --- Original message by: altis94
I would just use bipeds from Bigass, maybe with a few new ones. Maybe. Probably not. Don't raise your expectations.


I just want your mexican worker Juan Pablo as easter egg
#PraiseJuanPablo
Нет, хвала johnlex2, наш Господь и Спаситель!
#похвалаjohnlex2


bandinada5
Joined: Mar 29, 2013


Posted: Nov 29, 2015 08:13 AM    Msg. 177 of 213       
actually, possible. i could use this map for race with friends, exploring stuff (find some easter egg maybe or Hide & seek), make a machinima and even roleplay. so the only i need : fixed map/cleaned map (works on slayer or race only, if altis want do it) and more bipeds (i guess forge objects is nearly completed, just need some beam light. red,yellow,green,white etc. so please dont remove it. it can be useful too because i will do something with it). actually, u dont need to remove monitor, it can be useful for being moderator/admin in the map

so, i guess. i really hope, the fixed beta version come with cleaned map except for environment like trees/rocks + hangar or tunnel with forge object placed
Edited by bandinada5 on Nov 29, 2015 at 08:23 AM


MrChromed
Joined: Apr 14, 2013

Developer on SPv3/CMT and ShadowMods Team.


Posted: Nov 29, 2015 10:07 AM    Msg. 178 of 213       
Quote: --- Original message by: Skidrow925
Quote: --- Original message by: Isxz
Quote: --- Original message by: altis94
I would just use bipeds from Bigass, maybe with a few new ones. Maybe. Probably not. Don't raise your expectations.


I just want your mexican worker Juan Pablo as easter egg
#PraiseJuanPablo
Нет, хвала johnlex2, наш Господь и Спаситель!
#похвалаjohnlex2


I don't understand Halo Online language, but yeaaaah!!!
#похвалаjohnlex2


Noble Six ROCKS
Joined: Oct 22, 2015

ALL FEAR THE GAUSSHOG!!!!


Posted: Dec 2, 2015 08:21 AM    Msg. 179 of 213       
I found a good set of Reach tags if the owners will let you rip them or give them to you. TMM's map Reach Firefight Airlock V2 has good versions of elites, jackals, hunters, and grunts, as well as a good first person arms, and some very nice weapons. These include the Reach AR, DMR, Grenade Launcher, Plasma Rifle, Gravity Hammer, Plasma Pistol, Needler, Magnum, Shotgun, Sniper Rifle, Rocket Launcher, and Spartan Laser. They do not function exactly the same, but they sound the same and are fairly close in terms of performance. The weapons that are the most close would be the sniper and laser, and the least are the DMR and hammer.


MEGA_VKNG
Joined: Dec 23, 2013


Posted: Dec 2, 2015 05:54 PM    Msg. 180 of 213       
LOL


Kinnet
Joined: Dec 27, 2013

Never lucky :c


Posted: Dec 2, 2015 06:10 PM    Msg. 181 of 213       
Quote: --- Original message by: Noble Six ROCKS
I found a good set of Reach tags if the owners will let you rip them or give them to you. TMM's map Reach Firefight Airlock V2 has good versions of elites, jackals, hunters, and grunts, as well as a good first person arms, and some very nice weapons. These include the Reach AR, DMR, Grenade Launcher, Plasma Rifle, Gravity Hammer, Plasma Pistol, Needler, Magnum, Shotgun, Sniper Rifle, Rocket Launcher, and Spartan Laser. They do not function exactly the same, but they sound the same and are fairly close in terms of performance. The weapons that are the most close would be the sniper and laser, and the least are the DMR and hammer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAn5-0CB2bU


EmmanuelCD
Joined: Jan 7, 2015

End my suffering


Posted: Dec 2, 2015 09:15 PM    Msg. 182 of 213       
Quote: --- Original message by: Noble Six ROCKS
I found a good set of Reach tags if the owners will let you rip them or give them to you. TMM's map Reach Firefight Airlock V2 has good versions of elites, jackals, hunters, and grunts, as well as a good first person arms, and some very nice weapons. These include the Reach AR, DMR, Grenade Launcher, Plasma Rifle, Gravity Hammer, Plasma Pistol, Needler, Magnum, Shotgun, Sniper Rifle, Rocket Launcher, and Spartan Laser. They do not function exactly the same, but they sound the same and are fairly close in terms of performance. The weapons that are the most close would be the sniper and laser, and the least are the DMR and hammer.


I will tell you 3 things
+Here nobody simpatices Jonhlex or TMM (For some reason i dont understand)
+TMM, the original creators are a dead Team. I only have hear of Maurix and his return in FB
+Theres a lot of tagsets better than those. Examples would be Paxti´s and Leonox´s Tagset.


Noble Six ROCKS
Joined: Oct 22, 2015

ALL FEAR THE GAUSSHOG!!!!


Posted: Dec 4, 2015 09:21 PM    Msg. 183 of 213       
I haven't encountered either myself yet, so I can't remark on Paxti's and Leonox's. I didn't know TMM was dead, but if they are I doubt that they would mind altis using their resources even if he ripped them. If these others are better, know any maps with those in use? I would like to try them out. Also, are those in Spanish? Because I personally won't want "sostenga x para recoger el rifle de asalto" showing up when I try to pick up an assault rifle. And most of the tags I have encountered are in Spanish.


TheHaloKnight
Joined: Jun 11, 2015

Who's j00! ?


Posted: Dec 4, 2015 09:32 PM    Msg. 184 of 213       
Quote: --- Original message by: Noble Six ROCKS
I haven't encountered either myself yet, so I can't remark on Paxti's and Leonox's. I didn't know TMM was dead, but if they are I doubt that they would mind altis using their resources even if he ripped them. If these others are better, know any maps with those in use? I would like to try them out. Also, are those in Spanish? Because I personally won't want "sostenga x para recoger el rifle de asalto" showing up when I try to pick up an assault rifle. And most of the tags I have encountered are in Spanish.

what about htis HR map ?
http://www.mediafire.com/download/y7roxfgfz1dxqfh/HR_graveyard.7z
It has good HR stuff, it was made by spanish ppl but the game language is englsh.
Edited by TheHaloKnight on Dec 4, 2015 at 09:34 PM


PRPatxi
Joined: Oct 30, 2010

Dennis, free me from this suffering


Posted: Dec 4, 2015 09:35 PM    Msg. 185 of 213       
Quote: --- Original message by: Noble Six ROCKS
I haven't encountered either myself yet, so I can't remark on Paxti's and Leonox's. I didn't know TMM was dead, but if they are I doubt that they would mind altis using their resources even if he ripped them. If these others are better, know any maps with those in use? I would like to try them out. Also, are those in Spanish? Because I personally won't want "sostenga x para recoger el rifle de asalto" showing up when I try to pick up an assault rifle. And most of the tags I have encountered are in Spanish.


Learn how to spell at the very least my name properly.


Noble Six ROCKS
Joined: Oct 22, 2015

ALL FEAR THE GAUSSHOG!!!!


Posted: Dec 5, 2015 07:22 PM    Msg. 186 of 213       
Quote: --- Original message by: PRPatxi
Quote: --- Original message by: Noble Six ROCKS
I haven't encountered either myself yet, so I can't remark on Paxti's and Leonox's. I didn't know TMM was dead, but if they are I doubt that they would mind altis using their resources even if he ripped them. If these others are better, know any maps with those in use? I would like to try them out. Also, are those in Spanish? Because I personally won't want "sostenga x para recoger el rifle de asalto" showing up when I try to pick up an assault rifle. And most of the tags I have encountered are in Spanish.


Learn how to spell at the very least my name properly.


Sorry, I was going off of what the person I was responding to had called you.

Quote: --- Original message by: TheHaloKnight

Quote: --- Original message by: Noble Six ROCKS
I haven't encountered either myself yet, so I can't remark on Paxti's and Leonox's. I didn't know TMM was dead, but if they are I doubt that they would mind altis using their resources even if he ripped them. If these others are better, know any maps with those in use? I would like to try them out. Also, are those in Spanish? Because I personally won't want "sostenga x para recoger el rifle de asalto" showing up when I try to pick up an assault rifle. And most of the tags I have encountered are in Spanish.

what about htis HR map ?
http://www.mediafire.com/download/y7roxfgfz1dxqfh/HR_graveyard.7z
It has good HR stuff, it was made by spanish ppl but the game language is englsh.
Edited by TheHaloKnight on Dec 4, 2015 at 09:34 PM


If they're good and I can tell what I'm trying to pick up without either picking it up or looking at it on the ground, then it sounds good to me.
EDIT:
Halo Knight, those are some pretty good tags! I think they might be TMM's, but the player itself, the hud + arms, and the menu and such is very nice. I had seen those before but in spanish, so it was nice to see them in English. At the very least altis should use that menu, as it is very good.
Edited by Noble Six ROCKS on Dec 6, 2015 at 05:19 PM


EmmanuelCD
Joined: Jan 7, 2015

End my suffering


Posted: May 26, 2016 02:03 PM    Msg. 187 of 213       
Is this still alive?

Can rip stuff for forge island?

Why am i doing so much questions?


altis94
Joined: Oct 5, 2012

What doesn't ban me makes me stronger


Posted: May 26, 2016 02:12 PM    Msg. 188 of 213       
You can rip everything from the leaked build, not much has changed in the map file since that build.


Super Flanker
Joined: Oct 5, 2012

The length of your life depends on my aim.


Posted: May 26, 2016 06:35 PM    Msg. 189 of 213       
Quote: --- Original message by: altis94
You can rip everything from the leaked build, not much has changed in the map file since that build.


But what if I do not want onion plants in my map?


Goldy De Wise
Joined: Dec 24, 2011

time to float


Posted: May 26, 2016 10:15 PM    Msg. 190 of 213       
Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker
Quote: --- Original message by: altis94
You can rip everything from the leaked build, not much has changed in the map file since that build.


But what if I do not want onion plants in my map?


I hear they're quite lovely when sautéed.


Master Ramos
Joined: Jul 9, 2016


Posted: Jul 9, 2016 05:12 PM    Msg. 191 of 213       
Wow😱😱😱that is the best thing ive ever seen.can you notify when you realese it


EtchyaSketch
Joined: Apr 11, 2014

S P I N


Posted: Jul 9, 2016 05:31 PM    Msg. 192 of 213       
Quote: --- Original message by: Master Ramos
Wow😱😱😱that is the best thing ive ever seen.can you notify when you realese it

Yea just leave your phone number, email address, and social security number here and you'll be the first to know about it.


EmmanuelCD
Joined: Jan 7, 2015

End my suffering


Posted: Jul 9, 2016 08:37 PM    Msg. 193 of 213       
Quote: --- Original message by: Master Ramos
Wow😱😱😱that is the best thing ive ever seen.can you notify when you realese it



Have i seen you before?


Super Flanker
Joined: Oct 5, 2012

The length of your life depends on my aim.


Posted: Jul 10, 2016 01:59 AM    Msg. 194 of 213       
The whole emoji thing is getting old now. I haven't even used one yet....


ThatGuyWhoLikesCats
Joined: Aug 3, 2015

"If God is love, then you can call me Cupid"


Posted: Jul 10, 2016 04:19 AM    Msg. 195 of 213       
Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker
The whole emoji thing is getting old now. I haven't even used one yet....

Darn kids and their phones.
Edited by ThatGuyWhoLikesCats on Jul 10, 2016 at 04:19 AM


Super Flanker
Joined: Oct 5, 2012

The length of your life depends on my aim.


Posted: Jul 10, 2016 05:09 AM    Msg. 196 of 213       
Quote: --- Original message by: ThatGuyWhoLikesCats

Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker
The whole emoji thing is getting old now. I haven't even used one yet....

Darn kids and their phones.
Edited by ThatGuyWhoLikesCats on Jul 10, 2016 at 04:19 AM


In my day we had 3 sticks and a rock.

AND WE HAD TO SHARE THE ROCK!


OctaVinyl
Joined: Dec 8, 2015

¡Voy A comer tù corazon!


Posted: Jul 10, 2016 07:31 AM    Msg. 197 of 213       
How about... I have the rock for myself and you guys take grenades instead?


Super Flanker
Joined: Oct 5, 2012

The length of your life depends on my aim.


Posted: Jul 10, 2016 08:46 AM    Msg. 198 of 213       
Quote: --- Original message by: OctaVinyl
How about... I have the rock for myself and you guys take grenades instead?


And this is why all ponies should be decapitated.......


lolslayer
Joined: Mar 21, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMHbAKvPJkU


Posted: Jul 10, 2016 11:28 AM    Msg. 199 of 213       
Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker
Quote: --- Original message by: OctaVinyl
How about... I have the rock for myself and you guys take grenades instead?


And this is why all ponies should be decapitated.......


#Ponylivesmatter


Evolved Project
Joined: Jul 9, 2016


Posted: Jul 10, 2016 03:09 PM    Msg. 200 of 213       
Why does no-one remake Forge World with Unreal Engine 4? It would be amazing.


Super Flanker
Joined: Oct 5, 2012

The length of your life depends on my aim.


Posted: Jul 10, 2016 05:41 PM    Msg. 201 of 213       
Quote: --- Original message by: Evolved Project
Why does no-one remake Forge World with Unreal Engine 4? It would be amazing.




ThatGuyWhoLikesCats
Joined: Aug 3, 2015

"If God is love, then you can call me Cupid"


Posted: Jul 11, 2016 07:56 AM    Msg. 202 of 213       
Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker
Quote: --- Original message by: OctaVinyl
How about... I have the rock for myself and you guys take grenades instead?


And this is why all ponies should be decapitated.......

#StopBronyAbuse2k16


DontTazeMeBro115
Joined: Apr 23, 2017


Posted: Apr 23, 2017 06:06 PM    Msg. 203 of 213       
-How do we download it?
-Also I could make some really detailed layouts and what they do for stuff you need help on?


Super Flanker
Joined: Oct 5, 2012

The length of your life depends on my aim.


Posted: Apr 23, 2017 06:52 PM    Msg. 204 of 213       


Leo74800
Joined: Nov 23, 2015


Posted: Apr 23, 2017 08:04 PM    Msg. 205 of 213       
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qiMQRQ_CNM


bandinada5
Joined: Mar 29, 2013


Posted: Apr 24, 2017 02:16 AM    Msg. 206 of 213       
lol you bumped old thread. but anyway, i think. altis probably will back to this after his bigassv3 finished


altis94
Joined: Oct 5, 2012

What doesn't ban me makes me stronger


Posted: Apr 24, 2017 02:34 AM    Msg. 207 of 213       
I may get back on this, no promises.


Super Flanker
Joined: Oct 5, 2012

The length of your life depends on my aim.


Posted: Apr 24, 2017 10:35 AM    Msg. 208 of 213       
Quote: --- Original message by: altis94
I may get back on this, no promises.


Finish bigass.


cheater59
Joined: Dec 2, 2018


Posted: Dec 2, 2018 11:42 PM    Msg. 209 of 213       
You wouldn’t happen to still have that forge world leak in 2018 and be able to tip it to me? Google Drive or Dropbox?
Edited by cheater59 on Dec 2, 2018 at 11:43 PM


Kal_El
Joined: Feb 4, 2015


Posted: Dec 4, 2018 12:58 PM    Msg. 210 of 213       
Quote: --- Original message by: cheater59

You wouldn’t happen to still have that forge world leak in 2018 and be able to tip it to me? Google Drive or Dropbox?
Edited by cheater59 on Dec 2, 2018 at 11:43 PM


you can go here: http://maps.haloanticheat.com/maplist.php

type in "forge" and search, should populate a few different maps

 
Page 6 of 7 Go to page: · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · [6] · 7 · Prev · Next

 
Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread







Time: Sun December 16, 2018 1:50 PM 407 ms.
A Halo Maps Website