A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE Technical / Map Design »Backwash

Author Topic: Backwash (3 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

Jobalisk

The haiku master。

Posted: Jul 17, 2015 05:20 PM    Msg. 1 of 3       
So, for the last few months I've been working on making the Halo2 multiplayer map backwash. Originally I was using the BSP I had ripped from Halo 2, however its a rather complex BSP and after many trials and errors (though I did get the bsp in the game as a scenery object, albeit with no collision) I decided it was better to make my own based on the BSP. anyway, I've made quite a good replica now, based off the BSP I have ripped and things are running fairly smoothly, the purpose of this topic is that I need a new swamp cliff texture, the swamp ground texture I have is good, it looks great and works well, but I don't have a satisfactory cliff texture for light brown muddy swamp walls, does anyone have something that will work. here is an image of the ground texture I'm using. (it has the swamp detail texture from C10 as a detail map)

I need something that's color would go well with this ^.

EmmanuelCD

End my suffering

Posted: Jul 18, 2015 03:07 PM    Msg. 2 of 3       
Use adjuntant to extract textures, im using my phone right now, later I will send you some textures

Jobalisk

The haiku master。

Posted: Jul 18, 2015 04:22 PM    Msg. 3 of 3       
thanks, I didn't think of that, I've got adjuntant and the H2 backwash map, I can do it myself.

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Mon December 9, 2019 2:51 AM 281 ms.
A Halo Maps Website