A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »i want to load the texture of b30:E

Author Topic: i want to load the texture of b30:E (2 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

Perla117

The Last Italian On This Forum

Posted: Aug 6, 2015 03:14 AM    Msg. 1 of 2       
I did not understand where i have to put the texture (path)

Almost all of our .max source files store their images using *relative paths* instead of absolute paths. This was so we could easily send source files among members and not have to constantly re-reference textures. You will need a \data\ directory with CMT textures in it to your 3ds max image paths in order to load textures for these files.

someone can help me?
Thanks.

slashrat

TSC:E Environment Art Lead

Posted: Aug 8, 2015 03:56 PM    Msg. 2 of 2       
Quote: --- Original message by: Perla117
I did not understand where i have to put the texture (path)

Almost all of our .max source files store their images using *relative paths* instead of absolute paths. This was so we could easily send source files among members and not have to constantly re-reference textures. You will need a \data\ directory with CMT textures in it to your 3ds max image paths in order to load textures for these files.

someone can help me?
Thanks.

Here you go:
http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/3ds-max/learn-explore/caas/CloudHelp/cloudhelp/2015/ENU/3DSMax/files/GUID-1DAA53B9-4B58-49C6-A1BA-D6E533396A63-htm.html

Hit the "add" button on the user path window, then select the data directory manually. That should theoretically reconnect the bitmaps.
Edited by slashrat on Aug 8, 2015 at 03:56 PM

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Thu November 21, 2019 7:28 AM 234 ms.
A Halo Maps Website