A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »Team Recruitment

Author Topic: Team Recruitment (10 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

Megatron

Working on something good.

Posted: Aug 20, 2015 01:02 AM    Msg. 1 of 10       
To my fellow members of the Halo Maps community;

I am considering founding a team to finish a trio of maps I began, and need to finish before the year is out, or it's cancellation will occur due to the complications caused by the upcoming schedule.

I have excellent plans in mind, things that could be manifested into maps that will not only amaze the players, but give them something to enjoy for ages. With your help, that can be a reality sooner, and we can once more provide something excellent for those fortunate enough to discover Halo Custom Edition.

For those courteous enough to help me once again give another gift to Halo Custom Edition players everywhere, I will provide you with an excellent gift as well, although we can only discuss this through private messages.

The specific positions for the team that need to be filled are these;

1. BSP Modeling

2. Scripting

3. Someone with the capabilities to make graphics that rival Halo Anniversary's, or at least something close

Other positions can be filled, although that requires discussion through PM's as well.

Your assistance will be much appreciated from me, and many others too. Together, we can potentially make something that will renew Halo Custom Edition's popularity, and possibly make this game as famous as a main-series Halo title.

EDIT: I'm officially cancelling the future remakes for Keyes and the Maw, although I'll release the closest things I have to the finished versions if you want me to.
Edited by Megatron on Aug 22, 2015 at 10:58 PM

EmmanuelCD

End my suffering

Posted: Aug 20, 2015 06:54 PM    Msg. 2 of 10       
I can join but im not sure if you like or see my works aceptable, send me apm if you want. Just one thing im not good at modeling

Megatron

Working on something good.

Posted: Sep 1, 2015 03:35 PM    Msg. 3 of 10       
Quote: --- Original message by: EmmanuelCD
I can join but im not sure if you like or see my works aceptable, send me apm if you want. Just one thing im not good at modeling

What else are you able to do?

Halonimator

Posted: Sep 1, 2015 03:37 PM    Msg. 4 of 10       
Quote: --- Original message by: Megatron

I am considering founding a team to finish a trio of maps I began, and need to finish before the year is out, or it's cancellation will occur due to the complications caused by the upcoming schedule.

I have excellent plans in mind, things that could be manifested into maps that will not only amaze the players, but give them something to enjoy for ages. With your help, that can be a reality sooner, and we can once more provide something excellent for those fortunate enough to discover Halo Custom Edition.

For those courteous enough to help me once again give another gift to Halo Custom Edition players everywhere, I will provide you with an excellent gift as well, although we can only discuss this through private messages.

sorry, but one problem who is going to make the DLMs with open collada?

1. BSP Modeling

2. Scripting

3. Someone with the capabilities to make graphics that rival Halo Anniversary's, or at least something close

Other positions can be filled, although that requires discussion through PM's as well.

Your assistance will be much appreciated from me, and many others too. Together, we can potentially make something that will renew Halo Custom Edition's popularity, and possibly make this game as famous as a main-series Halo title.

EDIT: I'm officially cancelling the future remakes for Keyes and the Maw, although I'll release the closest things I have to the finished versions if you want me to.

i have a30 and b40 bsp remake (exept the fbases)
sample "unfixed a30_evolved"

To imitade next gen graphics you would need a lot of HD DML,2k textures for all "includes specs and normals"...
Edited by Halonimator on Sep 1, 2015 at 03:39 PM

Edited by Halonimator on Sep 1, 2015 at 04:07 PM
Edited by Halonimator on Sep 1, 2015 at 04:10 PM

rododoonceagain

Left Halo because life

Posted: Sep 2, 2015 01:32 PM    Msg. 5 of 10       
Quote: --- Original message by: Megatron

1. BSP Modeling

2. Scripting

You know the tits + timestamp rule of 4chan? Here the tits are the screenshots of stuff you've done. Or stuff you'd like to do... I mean, concept arts or something more than "I need skilled people to make good stuff".

Grunter

I'm back from the dead and reporting for duty!

Posted: Sep 2, 2015 02:06 PM    Msg. 6 of 10       
Shame, i am a animator but Gmax is unbareable and i don't have 200,000,000,000,000,000 $ to spend on 3dsmax, plus i am working on Sven Co-op. Sorry. :/

MEGA_VKNG

Posted: Sep 3, 2015 03:47 AM    Msg. 7 of 10       

Spartan314

Former biped rigger & FP animator

Posted: Sep 3, 2015 04:02 AM    Msg. 8 of 10       
Quote: --- Original message by: Grunter
Shame, i am a animator but Gmax is unbareable and i don't have 200,000,000,000,000,000 $ to spend on 3dsmax, plus i am working on Sven Co-op. Sorry. :/

Student licenses. Use them.

Grunter

I'm back from the dead and reporting for duty!

Posted: Sep 3, 2015 12:02 PM    Msg. 9 of 10       
Quote: --- Original message by: MEGASEAN2812
http://www.autodesk.com/education/free-software/all $0

*3ds max 8

Super Flanker

The length of your life depends on my aim.

Posted: Sep 4, 2015 10:16 AM    Msg. 10 of 10       
Quote: --- Original message by: Grunter
Quote: --- Original message by: MEGASEAN2812
http://www.autodesk.com/education/free-software/all $0

*3ds max 8

Evolve. (not the client.)

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Tue August 4, 2020 6:45 AM 1,407 ms.
A Halo Maps Website