A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »I wanted to ask something...

Author Topic: I wanted to ask something... (3 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

Rafeku

Shaddap, and go stealth BIATCH

Posted: Sep 6, 2015 01:05 PM    Msg. 1 of 3       
Heya people, I'm kinda new to the Halo Maps, and I just wanted to say first, thanks everyone who made their maps, they're are awesome. Been a blast playing those since 2010(and just now I decided to make an account...)

Anyways, CMTV3 is coming up, but I wanted to play CMT V1 again, but I wanted to see some stuff fixed. I wanted to play it just because of the enhanced stuff(more weaponry, new "feel" to the scenarios, and some other stuff)

Actually I want to change something simple(but I just don't understand the HEK tools): Master Chief, the "Fake Chiefs" and the AR melee animation. If those aren't protected can someone revert Chief to his vannilla Mark V armor(and fixing his third person animations, his spine just twists and his legs turn slowy to the position), and change the chiefs to ODST's(or regular marines)? I always liked his first armor than the other iterations, and those fake chiefs are just odd.

Thanks in advance
Edited by Rafeku on Sep 6, 2015 at 01:41 PM

Spartan314

Former biped rigger & FP animator

Posted: Sep 7, 2015 07:37 AM    Msg. 2 of 3       
Are you referring to changing all this in SPV1?
If you rip all the files (or preferably download from a source), you could recompile all the things as a new .map file.
I don't have HEK installed on my laptop myself so I'm not able to do so.
The best initiative to get something done is to do it yourself.
If you plan on sticking around for a while longer it doesn't hurt to learn things about the HEK little by little.

Rafeku

Shaddap, and go stealth BIATCH

Posted: Sep 7, 2015 11:40 AM    Msg. 3 of 3       
Well I tried, but the only thing I could do so far was to open the tutorial level in Sapien.
I don't really have much time to work on this, else I'd be working my a** to do it myself, but I just don't get how the tools work...

Anyways if no one is taking the request, I'm not complaining. Just wished I had "mah Barel Rifel" to play with the Convenant.
Edited by Rafeku on Sep 7, 2015 at 11:47 AM

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Sat August 24, 2019 3:09 PM 187 ms.
A Halo Maps Website