A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »Is CE abandonware?

Page 2 of 2 Go to page: · 1 · [2] · Prev
Author Topic: Is CE abandonware? (43 messages, Page 2 of 2)
Moderators: Dennis

Halo CE Noob Modder117

Can we just be friends? Chill my dudes...

Posted: Mar 13, 2020 06:50 PM    Msg. 36 of 43       
I think its safe to say CE has become stupidityware...

Dennis

"We are made of starstuff. ― Carl Sagan

Posted: Mar 14, 2020 12:41 AM    Msg. 37 of 43       
I have reach my limit. Sparky is gone. Who is next?

Echo77

Humble thyself and hold thy tongue.

Posted: Mar 14, 2020 02:31 AM    Msg. 38 of 43       
You're a hero

Oskarmandude

Bosnia

Posted: Mar 14, 2020 07:08 AM    Msg. 39 of 43       
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Dennis for president

Spartan314

Former biped rigger & FP animator

Posted: Mar 16, 2020 08:25 AM    Msg. 40 of 43       
Quote: --- Original message by: Dennis
I have reach my limit. Sparky is gone. Who is next?

How would you feel about having a fan club?

Halo CE Noob Modder117

Posted: Mar 16, 2020 09:44 AM    Msg. 41 of 43       
This is lunacy. Why not just lock any threads that have nothing to do with 'modding CE?'

I've seen worse, vile stupidity occur here. I'm curious to know what Sparky did wrong?

I was actually intrigued by some of his projects...

Dennis

"We are made of starstuff. ― Carl Sagan

Posted: Mar 16, 2020 10:26 AM    Msg. 42 of 43       
Quote: --- Original message by: Halo CE Noob Modder117
This is lunacy. Why not just lock any threads that have nothing to do with 'modding CE?'
Buy a server, open your own forum and moderate it how you see fit. Until then keep your opinions about it to yourself. I really have very little patience left with back seat drivers or smart-mouthed mouthed juveniles.

Halo CE Noob Modder117

Posted: Mar 16, 2020 08:25 PM    Msg. 43 of 43       
Fair enough. I'll just let my profile picture do the talking. Some of us came here for help with modding or to help others, not cop abuse- which as you know happens quite a lot. And you know, this site doesn't really have a good reputation but some of us just put up with it- hoping some civil and constructive content based discussions can occur. I just hope you start swinging your ban hammer at those who abuse others rather than people being a pain in the ass. That's my 5cents on the matter.

Have you tried Patreon? I'd be surprised if you wouldn't get donations to keep this joint going. Anyway, back to the modding. I'ma stop 'bumping' this thread. As a matter of fact. I will deliberately bump other modder's threads to rise above the spam and garbage threads. I'm sad to see so many content posts get buried by rubbish that shouldn't be here.

On a side note: I can confirm, to those who've also thought, MattDratt said you can simply copy and paste CE and have multiple instances for modding and gaming purposes. I now have a 1.09 OG CE folder for recording animations/modding and a 1.10 for OS use.

Page 2 of 2 Go to page: · 1 · [2] · Prev

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Sat April 4, 2020 10:03 AM 390 ms.
A Halo Maps Website