A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts
  
 
»Forums Index »Machinima Forum »General Machinima Discussions »3D Environmental Artist Needed

Author Topic: 3D Environmental Artist Needed (9 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

ODSTSpartan238
Joined: Jun 8, 2013

asdrfkl;'


Posted: Nov 25, 2015 12:18 AM    Msg. 1 of 9       
Hi there! were working on a halo animation project called MM101-Delroth and were looking for someone who can model a landscape that is ashy, covered in lava, with a city in the center, and a crashed covenant ship in the background

we have concept art available for the project and the theme of it is that it's on a glassed planet where these buildings were about to be glassed but the ship crashed before it could reach it, so settlers built a wall around the buildings and called it home, there is lava everywhere because the planet is so damaged that it's core is leaking onto the surface through a series of constantly active volcanoes.

any help would be greatly appreciated! even if you feel as though you can help in another way just let us know! :)

you can check out what we have of MM101-Delroth on our YouTube channel; MM101 Studios


Super Flanker
Joined: Oct 5, 2012

The length of your life depends on my aim.


Posted: Nov 27, 2015 10:06 AM    Msg. 2 of 9       
Quote: --- Original message by: ODSTSpartan238
Hi there! were working on a halo animation project called MM101-Delroth and were looking for someone who can model a landscape that is ashy, covered in lava, with a city in the center, and a crashed covenant ship in the background

we have concept art available for the project and the theme of it is that it's on a glassed planet where these buildings were about to be glassed but the ship crashed before it could reach it, so settlers built a wall around the buildings and called it home, there is lava everywhere because the planet is so damaged that it's core is leaking onto the surface through a series of constantly active volcanoes.

any help would be greatly appreciated! even if you feel as though you can help in another way just let us know! :)

you can check out what we have of MM101-Delroth on our YouTube channel; MM101 Studios


1. POST PICS!

2. There is already a thing being made called glassed .

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=UUVvsVp5JKjaiCy1uz-FjQpw


ODSTSpartan238
Joined: Jun 8, 2013

asdrfkl;'


Posted: Nov 27, 2015 02:56 PM    Msg. 3 of 9       
Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker
Quote: --- Original message by: ODSTSpartan238
Hi there! were working on a halo animation project called MM101-Delroth and were looking for someone who can model a landscape that is ashy, covered in lava, with a city in the center, and a crashed covenant ship in the background

we have concept art available for the project and the theme of it is that it's on a glassed planet where these buildings were about to be glassed but the ship crashed before it could reach it, so settlers built a wall around the buildings and called it home, there is lava everywhere because the planet is so damaged that it's core is leaking onto the surface through a series of constantly active volcanoes.

any help would be greatly appreciated! even if you feel as though you can help in another way just let us know! :)

you can check out what we have of MM101-Delroth on our YouTube channel; MM101 Studios


1. POST PICS!

2. There is already a thing being made called glassed .

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=UUVvsVp5JKjaiCy1uz-FjQpw


This is the concept art for the city

and this is what we have so far

Edited by ODSTSpartan238 on Nov 27, 2015 at 03:02 PM


MEGA_VKNG
Joined: Dec 23, 2013

no.


Posted: Nov 27, 2015 11:57 PM    Msg. 4 of 9       
Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker
Quote: --- Original message by: ODSTSpartan238
Hi there! were working on a halo animation project called MM101-Delroth and were looking for someone who can model a landscape that is ashy, covered in lava, with a city in the center, and a crashed covenant ship in the background

we have concept art available for the project and the theme of it is that it's on a glassed planet where these buildings were about to be glassed but the ship crashed before it could reach it, so settlers built a wall around the buildings and called it home, there is lava everywhere because the planet is so damaged that it's core is leaking onto the surface through a series of constantly active volcanoes.

any help would be greatly appreciated! even if you feel as though you can help in another way just let us know! :)

you can check out what we have of MM101-Delroth on our YouTube channel; MM101 Studios


1. POST PICS!

2. There is already a thing being made called glassed .

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=UUVvsVp5JKjaiCy1uz-FjQpw


way to be a complete idiot and just ignore his entire post/not even look up the thing he told you to look up.


ODSTSpartan238
Joined: Jun 8, 2013

asdrfkl;'


Posted: Nov 28, 2015 12:19 AM    Msg. 5 of 9       
Quote: --- Original message by: MEGASEAN2812
Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker
Quote: --- Original message by: ODSTSpartan238
Hi there! were working on a halo animation project called MM101-Delroth and were looking for someone who can model a landscape that is ashy, covered in lava, with a city in the center, and a crashed covenant ship in the background

we have concept art available for the project and the theme of it is that it's on a glassed planet where these buildings were about to be glassed but the ship crashed before it could reach it, so settlers built a wall around the buildings and called it home, there is lava everywhere because the planet is so damaged that it's core is leaking onto the surface through a series of constantly active volcanoes.

any help would be greatly appreciated! even if you feel as though you can help in another way just let us know! :)

you can check out what we have of MM101-Delroth on our YouTube channel; MM101 Studios


1. POST PICS!

2. There is already a thing being made called glassed .

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=UUVvsVp5JKjaiCy1uz-FjQpw


way to be a complete idiot and just ignore his entire post/not even look up the thing he told you to look up.

hey man, i looked it up. it's glassed ive heard of it before. a video game using the unreal engine, it's pretty cool actually.

but what i'm doing in my youtube series is having a glassed planet as a setting for a few episodes. I did'nt ignore his post, i agree i probably could have provided a more detailed response, but he asked for pictures, and i didnt see how the game was relevant to what i was talking about, i was hoping he would explain.
but thank you for your input none the less :)


Super Flanker
Joined: Oct 5, 2012

The length of your life depends on my aim.


Posted: Nov 29, 2015 05:30 AM    Msg. 6 of 9       
I'm sure that there are pretty accurate descriptions pertaining to "glassed" planets in novels and so on, perhaps you can use excerpts from that sort of media to bring up a more believable interpretation of a body furnished by searing plasma.

I just think the whole "clouds of ash and molten lava" is too cliche. But I'm not denying what you have isn't cool.


Super Flanker
Joined: Oct 5, 2012

The length of your life depends on my aim.


Posted: Jun 24, 2017 09:23 AM    Msg. 7 of 9       
Some guy who likes cats once said this.


"Why would anyone advertise here" ?


SBB_Michelle
Joined: Nov 4, 2015

I am me!


Posted: Jun 24, 2017 01:22 PM    Msg. 8 of 9       
Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker
I'm sure that there are pretty accurate descriptions pertaining to "glassed" planets


"Glassed planets have bad records"


Super Flanker
Joined: Oct 5, 2012

The length of your life depends on my aim.


Posted: Jun 27, 2017 08:39 AM    Msg. 9 of 9       
Quote: --- Original message by: SBB_Michelle
Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker
I'm sure that there are pretty accurate descriptions pertaining to "glassed" planets


"Glassed planets have bad records"


Reach got back on it's feet.

 

 
Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread





Time: Sun August 20, 2017 5:09 PM 297 ms.
A Halo Maps Website