A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »Halo CE Servers Gone?

Author Topic: Halo CE Servers Gone? (10 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

oidaradateme

Posted: Dec 8, 2015 12:12 AM    Msg. 1 of 10       
About a couple days ago I went on Halo CE and noticed that many servers such as BigAss v2104 and whatnot were not on the list. Also, after the entire list loaded the amount of players was at an all time low. It's still like this as of a few minutes ago. Does anyone know what happened to the servers/players? I don't think I changed any of my gametype filters, but maybe I accidentally hit something weird. Information would be much appreciated!

Spartan314

Former biped rigger & FP animator

Posted: Dec 8, 2015 01:48 AM    Msg. 2 of 10       
Are you using HAC2 or Open Sauce?
And is Custom Maps ON when you go into filters?

oidaradateme

Posted: Dec 8, 2015 03:28 AM    Msg. 3 of 10       
HAC2, and come on man I'm not that bad. Yes I have Custom Maps on; there are still several custom servers that I can see, but they're mostly empty.
It died within a span of less than a day? Seems legit.
Edited by oidaradateme on Dec 8, 2015 at 03:29 AM

Spartan314

Posted: Dec 8, 2015 04:00 AM    Msg. 4 of 10       
Must be the time of day you're looking for matches then.
Where I live I get a lot more matches during the daytime than in the light. Almost the whole page is filled with 14/16 all the way to 16/16 servers.

Spartan314

Posted: Dec 8, 2015 05:08 AM    Msg. 5 of 10       
Bloodgulch galore makes me weep

Kinnet

FeelsGoodMan

Posted: Dec 8, 2015 10:18 AM    Msg. 6 of 10       
Quote: --- Original message by: oidaradateme
About a couple days ago I went on Halo CE and noticed that many servers such as BigAss v2104 and whatnot were not on the list. Also, after the entire list loaded the amount of players was at an all time low. It's still like this as of a few minutes ago. Does anyone know what happened to the servers/players? I don't think I changed any of my gametype filters, but maybe I accidentally hit something weird. Information would be much appreciated!

Yep, the HCE server guys said, screw halo ce because is so old. let's go play halo 5 With seegman and his other accounts too!!.

oidaradateme

Posted: Dec 8, 2015 12:30 PM    Msg. 7 of 10       
Quote: --- Original message by: Spartan314
Must be the time of day you're looking for matches then.
Where I live I get a lot more matches during the daytime than in the light. Almost the whole page is filled with 14/16 all the way to 16/16 servers.

Not even sure if it's the issue of what time I'm opening Halo CE, because there should be those same servers but just empty. The problem is that they're not there at all. Also, by an all time low I mean I see like 49 players total, even if it's at night. It's never been much lower than a couple hundred players for me. Now it never even goes past 100 players. Sigh, I guess it really is Halo CE dying. I just didn't expect it to happen so suddenly -_-
Quote: --- Original message by: Kinnet
Yep, the HCE server guys said, screw halo ce because is so old. let's go play halo 5 With seegman and his other accounts too!!.

I probably would, but I'm not willing to get an XBOX One just for Halo 5. Like I've heard other people suggest, Microsoft/343i need to bring Halo back to PC. It'd be glorious and I'd be more than willing to pay $60 for a new Halo title.
Edited by oidaradateme on Dec 8, 2015 at 12:40 PM

SBB_Michelle

This site brings me pain.

Posted: Dec 8, 2015 06:37 PM    Msg. 8 of 10       
Quote: --- Original message by: oidaradateme
I see like 49 players total, even if it's at night.

If that is true explain me how I made this pic 5 minutes ago.

Check your filters, only thing I have off is empty servers. Also check your isp.

bourrin33

HEK not installed tho

Posted: Dec 8, 2015 08:08 PM    Msg. 9 of 10       
who doesn't get this is a troll thread ?

msalerno

Posted: Dec 9, 2015 01:15 PM    Msg. 10 of 10       
Some people have reported that the lobby isn't filling up completely. It does take some time, for me, but I do get up to around 1000+ players during the day.

Problem is, now, loader.dll (hac2's starting point) is crashing. I think Btcc22 has an issue somewhere.

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Mon October 21, 2019 5:53 PM 203 ms.
A Halo Maps Website