A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »[WIP] Zeus Relay

Page 1 of 2 Go to page: · [1] · 2 · Next
Author Topic: [WIP] Zeus Relay (48 messages, Page 1 of 2)
Moderators: Dennis

sparky

Jesus is a friend to the vindictive sociopath

Posted: Dec 8, 2015 12:30 AM    Msg. 1 of 48       
This shouldn't take very long to develop. What I'm making is a program that communicates between other copies of it running alongside other Halo clients and servers, as it runs alongside your Halo client or (dedicated) server. I anticipate having this done maybe by the end of this month.

Here is a prospective user interface. It doesn't need anything fancy for the user interface; I could even remove the disclaimer notice and put it into a Read Me text file. I'm open to suggestions.

I'm leaving the option to specify the port, since it's your computer and your firewall settings to adjust as you see fit. Most programs just use some "probably unused" port out of thin air, which is what Halo does with 2302 and 2303, but at least even Halo lets you change the ports to use. So Zeus Relay should also let you change the port to use.

Let me know if you need an explanation of the disclaimer, if I need to say it in simpler ways.

And the main purpose of the program is to synchronize game memory over the internet, so that's why if you mess around with it by using it how it's not intended to be used, there is a possibility that you could be sending undesirable information from the chosen executable's memory over the Internet, spamming them as UDP packets. That's where the potential security issue is mentioned. Obviously, whatever unmentioned security issues there are, which I would typically imagine myself trying to avoid, are still worth talking about if you feel the need to do so.

EDIT: Oh, and the idea for this is to be able to run more than one Zeus Relay program at a time, so you could for example host a server and relay to the client players who connect, and also play a game and use a separate Zeus Relay instance to accept relays from the server to which you want to connect. So it's one Zeus Relay program instance per Halo game instance. It will automagically detect whether you are the client or the server (obviously, if you're hosting a game, meaning you're both client and server, then you won't need any data synchronized to your own game).
Edited by sparky on Dec 8, 2015 at 12:34 AM

altis94

Join my Discord https://discord.gg/GDVEaRD

Posted: Dec 8, 2015 07:36 AM    Msg. 2 of 48       
So how useful would this be exactly? Let's say if I modified something with realtime editor on host side, would it sync for the client?

Kinnet

FeelsGoodMan

Posted: Dec 8, 2015 10:59 AM    Msg. 3 of 48       
Quote: --- Original message by: Fatpanda
Quote: --- Original message by: sparky

This shouldn't take very long to develop. What I'm making is a program that communicates between other copies of it running alongside other Halo clients and servers, as it runs alongside your Halo client or (dedicated) server. I anticipate having this done maybe by the end of this month.

Here is a prospective user interface. It doesn't need anything fancy for the user interface; I could even remove the disclaimer notice and put it into a Read Me text file. I'm open to suggestions.

http://i.imgur.com/qM0nXIq.png

I'm leaving the option to specify the port, since it's your computer and your firewall settings to adjust as you see fit. Most programs just use some "probably unused" port out of thin air, which is what Halo does with 2302 and 2303, but at least even Halo lets you change the ports to use. So Zeus Relay should also let you change the port to use.

Let me know if you need an explanation of the disclaimer, if I need to say it in simpler ways.

And the main purpose of the program is to synchronize game memory over the internet, so that's why if you mess around with it by using it how it's not intended to be used, there is a possibility that you could be sending undesirable information from the chosen executable's memory over the Internet, spamming them as UDP packets. That's where the potential security issue is mentioned. Obviously, whatever unmentioned security issues there are, which I would typically imagine myself trying to avoid, are still worth talking about if you feel the need to do so.

EDIT: Oh, and the idea for this is to be able to run more than one Zeus Relay program at a time, so you could for example host a server and relay to the client players who connect, and also play a game and use a separate Zeus Relay instance to accept relays from the server to which you want to connect. So it's one Zeus Relay program instance per Halo game instance. It will automagically detect whether you are the client or the server (obviously, if you're hosting a game, meaning you're both client and server, then you won't need any data synchronized to your own game).
i rememberd u said long time ago that u can increase 32 playerz in zeus.

Well is that true?

OMG Bigass 2,104 16 vs 16 players.

mihirgates

https://youtube.com/mihirgates

Posted: Dec 9, 2015 02:20 PM    Msg. 4 of 48       
Quote: --- Original message by: Kinnet

http://i.imgur.com/qM0nXIq.png

i rememberd u said long time ago that u can increase 32 playerz in zeus.

Well is that true?

OMG Bigass 2,104 16 vs 16 players.

:v that would be awesome :3

sparky

Posted: Dec 9, 2015 02:56 PM    Msg. 5 of 48       
Quote: --- Original message by: altis94
...if I modified something with real-time editor on host side, would it sync for the client?

If the host is using Zeus Relay, then whichever client uses Zeus Relay while connected to that host will have, in the first release of this program, the states of device groups synchronized, so that they see the results of switches, such as for opening doors or activating lights or machines or other results that would be affected by toggling a switch / device group. I don't know if you could make a script be activated by the state of a device group, but if so, then you could synchronize the toggling of a script this way also.

So the short answer is: Yes, but for now, only with device groups like control panel switches, doors, elevators, and other "device"-based tags that are associated with device groups.

But not only that, if a client makes a modification, all the other clients and server can be updated also. So in essence, Zeus Relay can be used to remove server-side dependency that has been the law of this game up until now. So it doesn't have to be "this can only exist if the server says it can exist" anymore. For example, if a player toggles a switch, all the other players would see the switch toggled. And in the future, if a player imports a new kind of rock tag into the map, all the other players have that same rock tag imported also... but that more complicated thing would involve permissions, so that the server is only a sandbox for certain permitted players.

Can you increase the limit of 16 players using Zeus Relay?

I don't have that as a goal for the first release, but at some point, that would be a larger task that would likely be possible with Zeus Relay. So yes, but it will take some time and more development, and before this, the simpler task of synchronizations is planned. And as for 32 players, I would plan for something more dramatic like 1024 players, and give it testing to see how the game handles it. Of course, as Wizard pointed out to me over Skype, the game's 30 millisecond latency cycling time would need to be removed in the process, so that you no longer have the problem of lag and lead and warping and whatnot. All of that could be alleviated by, for two things, adjusting the precision of floats to 32-bit instead of 24-bit like Samuco did, and by doing something different than having the game engine on a constant wait cycle of 30 milliseconds.
Edited by sparky on Dec 9, 2015 at 03:04 PM

The end result that I want to achieve includes having dynamic client-side dedicated server hosting, real-time client-side modding with permissions, AI synchronization and large, 1024-player coop multiplayer campaigns in sandbox mode with lots of cool things synchronized also. So basically, my premise for my Galaxy Wars campaign series is to have, for example, 256 players on a team in coop mode against synchronized hordes of AI covenant. This would allow for sandbox modding, so you could like import new weapons or vehicles that you dynamically modify and add for everyone else to use also. And there will be spectator mode, where you see the whole world map overhead and where everything is, like a strategy command station looking at a holographic map of a terrain... you get the idea. And of course, potential for clan battles and leaderboards and ladder rankings. That's the plan for Zeus as well as being a community hub for map authoring and publication using the INCY shared tag directory. And voice chat and text chat -- of course, having more than 16 players would mean that a four-line chat and game notification space like you have now with default Halo would be out of the question.

I have in mind to have like 2 to 4 players who act as commanding officers who are spectating looking at the server (without joining it) and coordination over the server chat in the lobby, watching the game progress, and changing the terrain and adding new vehicles and weapons at strategic points for their teams, who are using voice chat to communicate with them while they play. So the commanding officers would be like the clan leaders who coordinate the strategies of their team's battle and give them modified vehicles, weapons, elevators, doors, whatever, so that they can advance against the enemy team (other players or AI). And they would coordinate with their teammates using voice chat, so their team can play without stopping to type. So all that would be permission-based, and related to clans that Zeus would recognize. You can see where I'm headed with this.
Edited by sparky on Dec 9, 2015 at 03:44 PM

So the goal is basically Ender's Game + dynamic Halo modding. But with voice chat. I guess I could also include sight-jacking for commanders looking through their teammates' eyes while they play. But the main view for commanders would be an artificial over-head map, as if you loaded the map in sparkedit and were looking down at the terrain, watching the little bipeds and vehicles move around.
Edited by sparky on Dec 9, 2015 at 03:45 PM
Edited by sparky on Dec 9, 2015 at 03:47 PM

altis94

Posted: Dec 10, 2015 04:00 PM    Msg. 6 of 48       
Thing.

Jesse

Discord: Holy Crust#4500

Posted: Dec 11, 2015 03:07 AM    Msg. 7 of 48       
This sounds too good to be true, but if it is, it will kick butt!

But are there even any maps in existence that would support 1024 players? Hugeass might, but spawn points might be an issue. I'd love to work on a massive firefight level with lots of AI and players.

I think my urban map can probably support a few hundred players (game play would be broken to bits though).

Spartan314

Former biped rigger & FP animator

Posted: Dec 11, 2015 03:20 AM    Msg. 8 of 48       
Quote: --- Original message by: Jesse
This sounds too good to be true, but if it is, it will kick butt!

But are there even any maps in existence that would support 1024 players? Hugeass might, but spawn points might be an issue. I'd love to work on a massive firefight level with lots of AI and players.

I think my urban map can probably support a few hundred players (game play would be broken to bits though).

Let's do it.

ThatGuyWhoLikesCats

"If God is love, then you can call me Cupid"

Posted: Dec 11, 2015 05:23 AM    Msg. 9 of 48       

...if I modified something with real-time editor on host side, would it sync for the client?

If the host is using Zeus Relay, then whichever client uses Zeus Relay while connected to that host will have, in the first release of this program, the states of device groups synchronized, so that they see the results of switches, such as for opening doors or activating lights or machines or other results that would be affected by toggling a switch / device group. I don't know if you could make a script be activated by the state of a device group, but if so, then you could synchronize the toggling of a script this way also.

So the short answer is: Yes, but for now, only with device groups like control panel switches, doors, elevators, and other "device"-based tags that are associated with device groups.

But not only that, if a client makes a modification, all the other clients and server can be updated also. So in essence, Zeus Relay can be used to remove server-side dependency that has been the law of this game up until now. So it doesn't have to be "this can only exist if the server says it can exist" anymore. For example, if a player toggles a switch, all the other players would see the switch toggled. And in the future, if a player imports a new kind of rock tag into the map, all the other players have that same rock tag imported also... but that more complicated thing would involve permissions, so that the server is only a sandbox for certain permitted players.

Can you increase the limit of 16 players using Zeus Relay?

I don't have that as a goal for the first release, but at some point, that would be a larger task that would likely be possible with Zeus Relay. So yes, but it will take some time and more development, and before this, the simpler task of synchronizations is planned. And as for 32 players, I would plan for something more dramatic like 1024 players, and give it testing to see how the game handles it. Of course, as Wizard pointed out to me over Skype, the game's 30 millisecond latency cycling time would need to be removed in the process, so that you no longer have the problem of lag and lead and warping and whatnot. All of that could be alleviated by, for two things, adjusting the precision of floats to 32-bit instead of 24-bit like Samuco did, and by doing something different than having the game engine on a constant wait cycle of 30 milliseconds.
Edited by sparky on Dec 9, 2015 at 03:04 PM

The end result that I want to achieve includes having dynamic client-side dedicated server hosting, real-time client-side modding with permissions, AI synchronization and large, 1024-player coop multiplayer campaigns in sandbox mode with lots of cool things synchronized also. So basically, my premise for my Galaxy Wars campaign series is to have, for example, 256 players on a team in coop mode against synchronized hordes of AI covenant. This would allow for sandbox modding, so you could like import new weapons or vehicles that you dynamically modify and add for everyone else to use also. And there will be spectator mode, where you see the whole world map overhead and where everything is, like a strategy command station looking at a holographic map of a terrain... you get the idea. And of course, potential for clan battles and leaderboards and ladder rankings. That's the plan for Zeus as well as being a community hub for map authoring and publication using the INCY shared tag directory. And voice chat and text chat -- of course, having more than 16 players would mean that a four-line chat and game notification space like you have now with default Halo would be out of the question.

I have in mind to have like 2 to 4 players who act as commanding officers who are spectating looking at the server (without joining it) and coordination over the server chat in the lobby, watching the game progress, and changing the terrain and adding new vehicles and weapons at strategic points for their teams, who are using voice chat to communicate with them while they play. So the commanding officers would be like the clan leaders who coordinate the strategies of their team's battle and give them modified vehicles, weapons, elevators, doors, whatever, so that they can advance against the enemy team (other players or AI). And they would coordinate with their teammates using voice chat, so their team can play without stopping to type. So all that would be permission-based, and related to clans that Zeus would recognize. You can see where I'm headed with this.
Edited by sparky on Dec 9, 2015 at 03:44 PM

So the goal is basically Ender's Game + dynamic Halo modding. But with voice chat. I guess I could also include sight-jacking for commanders looking through their teammates' eyes while they play. But the main view for commanders would be an artificial over-head map, as if you loaded the map in sparkedit and were looking down at the terrain, watching the little bipeds and vehicles move around.
Edited by sparky on Dec 9, 2015 at 03:45 PM
Edited by sparky on Dec 9, 2015 at 03:47 PM

Hey Spaky, I've sent you PM regarding Zeus and MD. Might wanna check it.

sparky

Posted: Dec 11, 2015 09:24 AM    Msg. 10 of 48       
Socket Connections

An overhaul like what I mentioned would perhaps be closer to an MMO in scale. Of course, making it in scale to an MMO would require synchronization among several computers acting like a single server -- having an increase in the number of possible socket connections to support over several thousand simultaneous player connections.

Since there is no lobby list of Zeus Relay server IP's and Ports, and no directory of what they would be, I'm thinking of making just a standard port number of 35000. That way, when you are connected to a Halo game server and are playing, Your Zeus Relay client can take the IP of that server and communicate with it at the predefined server port 35000, and the server can use that same connection at your computer's port 35000.

Development Progress

I'm starting the networking code today. All of this has been without looking at my previous attempt, since I seem to have lost that code (or maybe it's on my backup drive! I just remembered I can look there too.) I expect that it will probably take until next week, but I'm about half done with the first version of Zeus Relay, which is being coded in C# and will work with Windows 7 using some form of .NET framework 4.5 or newer. I also need to adjust it so it works with each version of Halo I have in mind so far:

Compatibility

• HaloMD (1.0.9) (this will require a plugin for HaloMD which is not yet developed; 002 did something similar, so maybe I can use his code or ask him to adapt his plugin)

• Halo PC 1.0.9

• Halo PC Dedicated Server 1.0.9

• Halo Custom Edition 1.0.9

• Halo Custom Edition Dedicated Server 1.0.9

• Halo PC 1.0.10

• Halo PC Dedicated Server 1.0.10

• Halo Custom Edition 1.0.10

• Halo Custom Edition Dedicated Server 1.0.10

That's 9 possible versions that Zeus Relay will be programmed to support. Does anyone here still use 1.0.9, such as for sight-jacking?

So if you have Halo CE or Halo PC, it will work if you patched them to 1.0.9 or 1.0.10. Later, I plan to make it work with HaloMD for OS X. I don't have plans to make it work with Halo Demo PPC or Halo Trial, since there's no functional multiplayer lobby for those yet of which I am aware; and maybe nil_ still has a spare HaloMD PPC build for which you can ask him, or maybe the PPC build source code is or will be published where the Intel build source code is.

sparky

Posted: Dec 11, 2015 09:56 AM    Msg. 11 of 48       
Yes. (pwnd!) (oops!) lel.

ThatGuyWhoLikesCats

"If God is love, then you can call me Cupid"

Posted: Dec 11, 2015 05:15 PM    Msg. 12 of 48       
Socket Connections

An overhaul like what I mentioned would perhaps be closer to an MMO in scale. Of course, making it in scale to an MMO would require synchronization among several computers acting like a single server -- having an increase in the number of possible socket connections to support over several thousand simultaneous player connections.

Since there is no lobby list of Zeus Relay server IP's and Ports, and no directory of what they would be, I'm thinking of making just a standard port number of 35000. That way, when you are connected to a Halo game server and are playing, Your Zeus Relay client can take the IP of that server and communicate with it at the predefined server port 35000, and the server can use that same connection at your computer's port 35000.

Development Progress

I'm starting the networking code today. All of this has been without looking at my previous attempt, since I seem to have lost that code (or maybe it's on my backup drive! I just remembered I can look there too.) I expect that it will probably take until next week, but I'm about half done with the first version of Zeus Relay, which is being coded in C# and will work with Windows 7 using some form of .NET framework 4.5 or newer. I also need to adjust it so it works with each version of Halo I have in mind so far:

Compatibility

• HaloMD (1.0.9) (this will require a plugin for HaloMD which is not yet developed; 002 did something similar, so maybe I can use his code or ask him to adapt his plugin)

• Halo PC 1.0.9

• Halo PC Dedicated Server 1.0.9

• Halo Custom Edition 1.0.9

• Halo Custom Edition Dedicated Server 1.0.9

• Halo PC 1.0.10

• Halo PC Dedicated Server 1.0.10

• Halo Custom Edition 1.0.10

• Halo Custom Edition Dedicated Server 1.0.10

That's 9 possible versions that Zeus Relay will be programmed to support. Does anyone here still use 1.0.9, such as for sight-jacking?

So if you have Halo CE or Halo PC, it will work if you patched them to 1.0.9 or 1.0.10. Later, I plan to make it work with HaloMD for OS X. I don't have plans to make it work with Halo Demo PPC or Halo Trial, since there's no functional multiplayer lobby for those yet of which I am aware; and maybe nil_ still has a spare HaloMD PPC build for which you can ask him, or maybe the PPC build source code is or will be published where the Intel build source code is.

Sounds like some progress is being made, it'll be interesting to see how this turns out if successful.

altis94

Posted: Dec 11, 2015 07:09 PM    Msg. 13 of 48       
Imagine the chat. Imagine the horror.

Halonimator

https://imgur.com/ZBjOJ4L

Posted: Dec 11, 2015 07:59 PM    Msg. 14 of 48       
Yes. (pwnd!) (oops!) lel.

this program fixes haloce lag?

sparky

Posted: Dec 12, 2015 04:33 AM    Msg. 15 of 48       
Development Teaser Video shows how the normal behavior is for the client to toggle device group states on the server side (this video is without any networking on the part of Zeus Relay yet).

Super Flanker

The length of your life depends on my aim.

Posted: Dec 12, 2015 05:13 AM    Msg. 16 of 48       
Imagine the chat. Imagine the horror.

Imagine the t'bags.

sparky

Posted: Dec 12, 2015 02:46 PM    Msg. 17 of 48       
I look forward to having a version of Zeus Relay ready to test later today, for Halo PC Dedicated Server, Halo PC, Halo CE Dedicated Server, and Halo CE, versions 1.0.9 and 1.0.10. And if not today, then Monday. I'm taking tomorrow off; been working on this for 4 straight days and nights.

I'll be hosting the relay, let me know if you want to join with the relay.

Also, I'll need a test map; anyone interested in making something more fun than the map I showed in that demo video?

I'm also going to announce a new meme for Halo Maps Forum to replace "with the map editor". Shhh.... it's a secret.
Edited by sparky on Dec 12, 2015 at 02:48 PM

SBB_Michelle

This site brings me pain.

Posted: Dec 12, 2015 08:41 PM    Msg. 18 of 48       
I'm also going to announce a new meme for Halo Maps Forum to replace "with the map editor". Shhh.... it's a secret.

"using the Zeus Relay."

sparky

Posted: Dec 13, 2015 01:57 AM    Msg. 19 of 48       
I don't know, maybe by the end of next week, I'll have something worthwhile.

I took today to polish in some revisions and a new approach for determining the type of Halo game you selected to use. Here's a snippet of code to show my new approach:

int bytesRead = 0;
string haloFileVersion = haloProcess.MainModule.FileVersionInfo.FileVersion;
if (haloFileVersion.Equals("01.00.10.0621"))
{
if (ReadProcessMemory((int)haloprocesshandle, 0x0081D576, vs_version_info_buffer, vs_version_info_buffer.Length, ref bytesRead) && Encoding.Unicode.GetString(vs_version_info_buffer).Equals("VS_VERSION_INFO"))
{
// Halo Custom Edition
dent.version = opt_haloversion.PC_HALO_CE_110;
if (ReadProcessMemory((int)haloprocesshandle, 0x63EE28, linkbuf, linkbuf.Length, ref bytesRead) && Encoding.ASCII.GetString(linkbuf).Contains("127.0.0.1:"))
{
dent.role = opt_role.BOTH;
}
else
{
dent.role = opt_role.CLIENT;
}
}
else if (ReadProcessMemory((int)haloprocesshandle, 0x006E9576, vs_version_info_buffer, vs_version_info_buffer.Length, ref bytesRead) && Encoding.Unicode.GetString(vs_version_info_buffer).Equals("VS_VERSION_INFO"))
{
// Halo Custom Edition Dedicated Server
dent.version = opt_haloversion.PC_HALO_CE_DEDICATED_110;
dent.role = opt_role.HOST;
}
else if (ReadProcessMemory((int)haloprocesshandle, 0x00882576, vs_version_info_buffer, vs_version_info_buffer.Length, ref bytesRead) && Encoding.Unicode.GetString(vs_version_info_buffer).Equals("VS_VERSION_INFO"))
{
// Halo PC
dent.version = opt_haloversion.PC_HALO_110;
if (ReadProcessMemory((int)haloprocesshandle, 0x6A3F38, linkbuf, linkbuf.Length, ref bytesRead) && Encoding.ASCII.GetString(linkbuf).Contains("127.0.0.1:"))
{
}
else
{
}
}
else if (ReadProcessMemory((int)haloprocesshandle, 0x00766576, vs_version_info_buffer, vs_version_info_buffer.Length, ref bytesRead) && Encoding.Unicode.GetString(vs_version_info_buffer).Equals("VS_VERSION_INFO"))
{
// Halo PC Dedicated Server
dent.version = opt_haloversion.PC_HALO_DEDICATED_110;
}
}
else if (haloFileVersion.Equals("01.00.09.0620"))
{
if (ReadProcessMemory((int)haloprocesshandle, 0x0081D576, vs_version_info_buffer, vs_version_info_buffer.Length, ref bytesRead) && Encoding.Unicode.GetString(vs_version_info_buffer).Equals("VS_VERSION_INFO"))
{
// Halo Custom Edition
dent.version = opt_haloversion.PC_HALO_CE_109;
if (ReadProcessMemory((int)haloprocesshandle, 0x63EE48, linkbuf, linkbuf.Length, ref bytesRead) && Encoding.ASCII.GetString(linkbuf).Contains("127.0.0.1:"))
{
}
else
{
}
}
else if (ReadProcessMemory((int)haloprocesshandle, 0x006E9576, vs_version_info_buffer, vs_version_info_buffer.Length, ref bytesRead) && Encoding.Unicode.GetString(vs_version_info_buffer).Equals("VS_VERSION_INFO"))
{
// Halo Custom Edition Dedicated Server
dent.version = opt_haloversion.PC_HALO_CE_DEDICATED_109;
}
else if (ReadProcessMemory((int)haloprocesshandle, 0x00882576, vs_version_info_buffer, vs_version_info_buffer.Length, ref bytesRead) && Encoding.Unicode.GetString(vs_version_info_buffer).Equals("VS_VERSION_INFO"))
{
// Halo PC
dent.version = opt_haloversion.PC_HALO_109;
if (ReadProcessMemory((int)haloprocesshandle, 0x6A3F38, linkbuf, linkbuf.Length, ref bytesRead) && Encoding.ASCII.GetString(linkbuf).Contains("127.0.0.1:"))
{
}
else
{
}
}
else if (ReadProcessMemory((int)haloprocesshandle, 0x00766576, vs_version_info_buffer, vs_version_info_buffer.Length, ref bytesRead) && Encoding.Unicode.GetString(vs_version_info_buffer).Equals("VS_VERSION_INFO"))
{
// Halo PC Dedicated Server
dent.version = opt_haloversion.PC_HALO_DEDICATED_109;
}
}

I'll be adding more thoroughness to the toggle of using the Halo executable you chose, so that you can change your Halo relay without needing to exit Zeus Relay.

It has been revisions and a slight beginning to the networking code. Progress is being made, certainly. It tends to slow as I expand certain areas of it, like what I did recently to add support for each Halo game you might want to use, 8 in total without counting HaloMD. I'll need to make some more progress which should require at least 4 days, including revision. I maintain it should be ready to present in final form by the end of this month.

Fun stuff. Keep bumping my thread if you want updates to the progress. Otherwise, I'll just wait until it's ready before replying. There's not much more to say, I think.

Spartan314

Former biped rigger & FP animator

Posted: Dec 13, 2015 02:08 AM    Msg. 20 of 48       
Generous bump for the OP to use when he deems fit.

Skidrow925

"ideological sense of respect and tact of a 5yo"

Posted: Dec 13, 2015 02:26 PM    Msg. 21 of 48       
Quote: --- Original message by: SBB_Michelle

"using the Zeus Relay."

Currently, I think that's a joke in and of itself.

Super Flanker

The length of your life depends on my aim.

Posted: Dec 15, 2015 02:22 PM    Msg. 22 of 48       
Quote: --- Original message by: Skidrow925
Quote: --- Original message by: SBB_Michelle

"using the Zeus Relay."

Currently, I think that's a joke in and of itself.

I think you just uncovered jokeception.

xnx

h2 marine anims or i detonate the vest

Posted: Dec 15, 2015 05:04 PM    Msg. 23 of 48       

announce a new meme

there is so much wrong with these words

sparky

Posted: Dec 15, 2015 10:53 PM    Msg. 24 of 48       
I have been rethinking this program. Revising it, I mean. For example, reconsidering its threading. I gave it a more detailed interface also.

Essentially, the experience will be closer to what I had planned for Zeus, but limited to simple memory adjustments and synchronization over port 35,000.

What you can expect Zeus Relay to be is a window where you can see and modify basic information about the halo or haloded programs that you are running. It will update the information shown for the currently-selected game.

There is a caveat for usability: whichever game executable you are running, it must contain the word "halo" in it somewhere. That is so the list of processes is uncluttered with extraneous programs with which Zeus Relay is not intended to be used. So if you rename your Halo game or server executables to some "____.exe" which does not contain the word "halo" in its name, it will not show up in the process list in Zeus Relay. The defaults of "halo.exe", "haloce.exe", "haloded.exe" and "haloceded.exe" are just fine, as would "haloded 343.exe" be.

sehe

ayy lmao

Posted: Dec 16, 2015 10:25 AM    Msg. 25 of 48       
It amazes me that this guy is here talking bs since 10 years, and there are still people who actually believe he will ever get anything done.

I said already, you probably had bigger success being a politician, tho I'd rather recommend you some kind of group therapy.

Skidrow925

Posted: Dec 16, 2015 10:52 AM    Msg. 26 of 48       
Quote: --- Original message by: sehe
It amazes me that this guy is here talking bs since 10 years, and there are still people who actually believe he will ever get anything done.

I said already, you probably had bigger success being a politician, tho I'd rather recommend you some kind of group therapy.

has he really been here a decade?

MEGA_VKNG

Posted: Dec 16, 2015 01:33 PM    Msg. 27 of 48       
Quote: --- Original message by: Skidrow925

has he really been here a decade?

Yes.

sparky

Posted: Dec 16, 2015 02:20 PM    Msg. 28 of 48       
And in all that time, not once have you said something nice to me.

But those who diagnose me with problems are themselves the ones with the problems they think I have. Perhaps it is you who has benefitted from group therapy as a result of the same problems you see I have? Or are you not credibly speaking from experience? Alas, I regret to inform you that you may need to go back to group therapy, or perhaps, if group therapy is not helping you with your problems, and you still desire to be a politician, maybe it's time that you opened The Bible instead. I mean, I'm credibly speaking from my own experience in saying that this would help you as it has helped me.

When will you fathom and accept the fact that you cannot win an argument against me? These absurd diagnoses and demeaning judgmental comments need to stop. Your attitude disgusts me and it should disgust anyone else who can see through your rude language and inappropriate conduct. You throw this mud at me for no reason at all, and without provocation. You treat me as if every post I make on this thread is a direct insult to you. Newsflash, friend: you are not the most important person.

Either this behavior desists permanently, or I will look again at this experience that I have on this forum and see that it is not worth my grief, and I will certainly not use this forum anymore. Is this a fringe case? Has not this forum been rife with discord over the years of its activity? You don't give a rat's ass about me and what I say, nor have you treated me with anything but contempt from the beginning. If you are so dissatisfied with my self, why do you remain in contact with me? Why do you not just leave me alone and go along on your merry way, if you hate me so much, if you feel the need to persist in these absurd and unwarranted slights of libel against my person?

It is because you find a sick enjoyment in insulting me, in posting libel and angry messages in my direction. Sir, because you do these things repeatedly and evidently enjoy them, is it not you who needs social mitigation?

Skidrow925

Posted: Dec 16, 2015 02:49 PM    Msg. 29 of 48       

But those who diagnose me with problems are themselves the ones with the problems they think I have. Perhaps it is you who has benefitted from group therapy as a result of the same problems you see I have? Or are you not credibly speaking from experience? Alas, I regret to inform you that you may need to go back to group therapy, or perhaps, if group therapy is not helping you with your problems, and you still desire to be a politician, maybe it's time that you opened The Bible instead. I mean, I'm credibly speaking from my own experience in saying that this would help you as it has helped me.

When will you fathom and accept the fact that you cannot win an argument against me? These absurd diagnoses and demeaning judgmental comments need to stop. Your attitude disgusts me and it should disgust anyone else who can see through your rude language and inappropriate conduct. You throw this mud at me for no reason at all, and without provocation. You treat me as if every post I make on this thread is a direct insult to you. Newsflash, friend: you are not the most important person.

Either this behavior desists permanently, or I will look again at this experience that I have on this forum and see that it is not worth my grief, and I will certainly not use this forum anymore. Is this a fringe case? Has not this forum been rife with discord over the years of its activity? You don't give a rat's ass about me and what I say, nor have you treated me with anything but contempt from the beginning. If you are so dissatisfied with my self, why do you remain in contact with me? Why do you not just leave me alone and go along on your merry way, if you hate me so much, if you feel the need to persist in these absurd and unwarranted slights of libel against my person?

It is because you find a sick enjoyment in insulting me, in posting libel and angry messages in my direction. Sir, because you do these things repeatedly and evidently enjoy them, is it not you who needs social mitigation?

Dude. You seriously need help. First thing is learning to convey ideas concisely.

On a semi related note, are you autistic? I'm actually asking seriously.

DaLode

Ho ho hooooly doodle!

Posted: Dec 16, 2015 03:11 PM    Msg. 30 of 48       
Alright guys, here's that group therapy you've all been asking for:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiHuz1OwYDE

Enjoy!

sehe

ayy lmao

Posted: Dec 16, 2015 03:22 PM    Msg. 31 of 48       

I never had or needed a group therapy, I have friends and even a girlfriend. And nothing is farther from me than being a politician.

I did open the Bible, and guess what? It was the thing that disgusted me.
I wanted a quote here form the bible, but better not.

About the fact that I can't "win" an "argument" against you? Absolutely true. You are hopelessly narrow-minded and ignorant. Please go seek help. I think your condition is getting worse by every day.

Also, I never said I'm an important person, but surely I did million times more for the Halo community than you ever did or will, so I think I'm in a position to criticize you.

Why? I just can't stand liars. You mystify people who are not experienced in modding/coding and raise false hopes in them for something you will never actually make. Of course, it's maybe not intentional. Maybe you really believe you will actually create all of this. That's why I'm saying you need help.

Edited by sehe on Dec 16, 2015 at 03:27 PM

Skidrow925

Posted: Dec 16, 2015 03:26 PM    Msg. 32 of 48       

I never had or needed a group therapy, I have friends and even a girlfriend. And nothing is farther from me than being a politician.

I did open the Bible, and guess what? It was the thing that disgusted me.
I wanted a quote here form the bible, but better not.

About the fact that I can't "win" an "argument" against you? Absolutely true. You are hopelessly narrow-minded and ignorant. Please go seek help. I think your condition is getting worse by every day.

Also, I never said I'm an important person, but surely I did million times more for the Halo community than you ever did or will, so I think I'm in a position to criticize you. But why? I just can't stand liars. You mystify people who are not experienced in modding/coding and raise false hopes in them for something you will never actually make. Of course, it's maybe not intentional. Maybe you really believe you will actually create all of this. That's why I'm saying you need help.
Edited by sehe on Dec 16, 2015 at 03:24 PM
I'm sorry, who are you again?

sehe

ayy lmao

Posted: Dec 16, 2015 03:35 PM    Msg. 33 of 48       
I'm seh鰰

More than 90% of the servers (500+) in Halo PC and CE using my "Sapp".
You can see a list of them here: http://xhalo.tk/serverlist/

DaLode

Ho ho hooooly doodle!

Posted: Dec 16, 2015 03:37 PM    Msg. 34 of 48       
Please to meet you seh鰰.
I'm Lodeman.

Skidrow925

Posted: Dec 16, 2015 04:53 PM    Msg. 35 of 48       
I'm seh鰰

More than 90% of the servers (500+) in Halo PC and CE using my "Sapp".
You can see a list of them here: http://xhalo.tk/serverlist/

SAPP? Never heard of it.

Page 1 of 2 Go to page: · [1] · 2 · Next

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Mon September 23, 2019 12:32 PM 469 ms.
A Halo Maps Website