A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »|~| Sparky's Variegated Thread

Page 4 of 7 Go to page: · 1 · 2 · 3 · [4] · 5 · 6 · 7 · Prev · Next
Author Topic: |~| Sparky's Variegated Thread (216 messages, Page 4 of 7)
Moderators: Dennis

bandinada5

Posted: Mar 4, 2016 03:59 AM    Msg. 106 of 216       
i guess, yeah. it's more like forge script. but actually. it's good idea. but hopefully in future there will be some UI for that. just like the awesomeness of girrafe's ui script

sparky

Death does not bring you any closer to God.

Posted: Mar 11, 2016 11:16 AM    Msg. 107 of 216       
Quote: --- Original message by: Bungie LLC
I noticed that the Halo world unit information was expunged from my thread.

To reiterate, 1 world unit was equivalent (or approximate?) to 3.05 meters, correct?

I'd also like to revisit your citations for this information, just to be sure.

Thanks in advance.

I'm going to revise what I said before. 1 world unit is about 3.048 in-game meters. You can test this by placing a race objective exactly 10 world units away from your spawn point. It shows up as 30.4 meters:

And placing it 100 world units away shows up as 304.8 meters:

Edited by sparky on Mar 11, 2016 at 11:25 AM

Bungie LLC

friendly neighborhood contrarian funposter

Posted: Mar 15, 2016 09:46 AM    Msg. 108 of 216       
That is helpful, thanks.

sparky

Posted: Mar 15, 2016 07:27 PM    Msg. 109 of 216       
I'm revising the leaderboard ladder ranking upgrades Lua script for SAPP. It's just called ladder.lua now.

I am giving it a username and password login system, so that when a player joins, including at each new game, they see a welcome screen where they can enter their username and password, or say "play as a guest" to play as a guest. As a guest, they do not gain any gameplay stats (they are all kept at 0) and they are not listed on the leaderboard ladder file. As a user, their stats are recorded and behave similarly to the former stars and points approach. I'm optimizing the system so that it does not crash and so that the stats accumulate past the normal signed 16-bit limitation of 32,767. So your stats on the leaderboard ladder file show up as the actual stats, beyond 32,767, and the score in the game still cycles back to 0 when it reaches 10,000 for 1 star while the other stats cycle back to 0 in the game when they reach 32,768.

So I've added a username and password login system and improved the management and recording of stats on the leaderboard ladder page. I'm still working on this. I realize logging in each new game is tedious, so once you log in successfully, it stores your IP address and port and CD Key Hash to check, so that you don't have to login at each new game, as long as your IP address, port, and CD Key Hash stay the same. If they change, you'll have to login with your username and password.

Note that the username, password, IP, port, and CD Key Hash are not encrypted -- they are stored in a plain text file in your Halo (Halo Custom Edition) folder.

You should only use alphanumeric and underscore characters for your username and password; anything else will get replaced with an underscore character, reducing the effectiveness of your username and password. The password can contain capital and lowercase letters, but any capital letters in the username will be stored in lowercase letters. Your username and password should not be shared with anyone; only the server host can see that information as plain text in the player information file.

I'm also adding weapon accuracy stats (in percentage) where the server tracks, for each bullet fired and each grenade thrown, whether the shot registered a hit or whether it missed. The weapon with the highest record of accuracy is considered your favorite weapon. Also, it records the amount of time you spend in each vehicle, and the vehicle that you sit in for the longest duration is considered your favorite vehicle.

When you log into your account, you spawn where you were when you left the game (if, when you rejoin, it is the same map level that was being played when you left) and all your stats are loaded from the player stats file.

Only the top 100 players are shown on the leaderboard file.

Each star still gives you an upgrade. One of the later upgrades changed: instead of having you type in the chat to give you full health again, there is a "last breath" system where when your health falls to a certain point, the server automatically heals everyone all at once, even enemy players. This gives you more incentive to avoid taking damage.

I'm also adding a vampire upgrade, whereby when you lower an enemy player's health, it increases your health (up to a maximum of 10 times the normal full health value). This does not involve shields, but effectively causes you to become even more of a juggernaut tank than other players, the more you damage their health. This includes getting kills. You basically steal the health from enemy players you are hitting when their health goes down. So for each kill, you get 100% extra health, up to a maximum of 1,000% health.

Also, I'm changing the infinite ammo upgrade to be so that, when you pick up a gun and when you spawn, you get the normal maximum ammo for those guns. This won't affect battery plasma weapons.

This Lua script will be limited to functioning with maps that use the default weapons. It will not function with custom maps that have novel weapons. If you want to use it with custom weapons, you'll have to change some of the configuration settings, such as to indicate what the normal maximum ammo is for the new weapon tag pathname string; then it should work.

When you successfully log in, the most recent IP and port, and the most recent CD Key Hash, are updated and stored along with your incremental user ID, username, password, player name, x/y/z location on the map, stars, points, kills, assists, deaths, weapon stats, and vehicle stats. All this information is stored in a player information file. It is highly advisable that the server owner keep this file in a location that is not accessible to The Internet. All relevant information is also stored in a second ladder.txt file which contains the top 100 players based upon total points. (Total points will be shown, not like now where only the present score is shown with stars).

The stats files will update appropriately, but instead of waiting for the end of a game, the ladder.txt file will update once per minute.

Only information for the players who are currently connected will be stored in memory (up to 16 players); there was a crashing problem with storing what I figured was maybe over 2048 variables with var_list. This should also avoid stressing the server.

This whole thing is still in progress. If you have any ideas, mention them here please.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I added a help page which shows the details of how the server works. You just say "show help" in chat for it to show up.

You can also see the stats of everyone in the game (stars, points, ...). Just say "show player stats" in chat.

You can also apply a handicap to yourself. A handicap is used to make the game more interesting. When you say "apply handicap", you will be limited to holding 1 weapon (your current weapon) and no grenades, you can't interact with any vehicles (if you're in a vehicle, you get kicked out of it) or get any other weapons or the flag, your maximum ammo will be cut in half, and you will run at 75% normal speed. You will also only have the default shield and health levels, and you cannot gain points for scoring hits, only for getting kills. But each kill gives you 25 points, and each death only removes 3 points instead of 5 points. When you say "remove handicap", then the next time you spawn, you'll be back to normal.

If you want to join the test server, it's a Halo PC game at 209.95.38.183:2317.

Edited by sparky on Mar 16, 2016 at 12:01 AM

Super Flanker

The length of your life depends on my aim.

Posted: Apr 7, 2016 02:26 PM    Msg. 110 of 216       
Quote: --- Original message by: sparky

...there are some things that I have wanted to say in my variegated thread, which I cannot, but they don't deserve a new thread about them, maybe.
Edited by sparky on Apr 7, 2016 at 01:09 PM

Now you can say them.

Skidrow925

"ideological sense of respect and tact of a 5yo"

Posted: Apr 7, 2016 02:30 PM    Msg. 111 of 216       
Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker

...there are some things that I have wanted to say in my variegated thread, which I cannot, but they don't deserve a new thread about them, maybe.
Edited by sparky on Apr 7, 2016 at 01:09 PM

Now you can say them.

Whichever makes you happy.

sparky

Posted: Apr 7, 2016 11:42 PM    Msg. 112 of 216       
Sparky's Latest News Feed
-----

Here is how to toggle active camouflage by crouching and by using the flashlight. Make a new .lua file and load it with SAPP:

api_version = "1.9.0.0"
function OnScriptLoad()
register_callback(cb['EVENT_ALIVE'],"OnLiving")
end

function OnLiving(PlayerIndex)

-- flashlight toggles camo (the server does not always properly recognize flashlight states, though)
flashlightStateLocation = get_dynamic_player(PlayerIndex) + 0x12C
local flashlightState = read_float(flashlightStateLocation)
if (flashlightState == 1) then
camo(PlayerIndex, 80)
end

-- crouching toggles camo
actionStateLocation = get_player(PlayerIndex) + 308
local actionState = read_byte(actionStateLocation)
if (actionState == 1) or (actionState == 3) or (actionState == 129) or (actionState == 131) then
camo(PlayerIndex, 80)
end

end

-----

Here is how to send e-mail using SAPP and an SMTP mailer program. Put this somewhere inside a Lua file and load it with SAPP:

username = ""
password = ""
email_address = ""
smtp_server_url = ""
smtp_server_port = ""
mail_subject = ""
mail_body = ""

destination_email_address = ""

os.execute("mailer\\sendEmail.exe -f email_address -t destination_email_address -xu username -xp password -s smtp_server_url:smtp_server_port -u mail_subject -m mail_body")

Put the "mailer" folder, which contains sendEmail.exe (with TLS support), inside your Halo or Halo CE folder.

More Information

-----

The Incyclopedia (INCY Online) now includes dedicated server files. There are two starting packages available in the templates area and some custom gametypes and in-development server scripts.

Halo PC Dedicated Server Quick-Start Package
Halo Custom Edition Dedicated Server Quick-Start Package

Easily set up a dedicated server for Halo PC and Halo CE, including SAPP. (The quick-start packages currently require SAPP.) Just place the "dedicated servers" folders into your Halo or Halo Custom Edition program folders, install the SAPP DLL's from the SAPP web site (Halo PC, Halo CE), and use the startup links inside the "dedicated servers" folders to run the dedicated servers.

You can mess with the configurations for either server. Both are configured to use port 2320, so if you want to use both at the same time, change one of them to use a different port number like 2321 within the Properties of the startup link. When the dedicated server is run, Windows Firewall will ask to allow inbound network connections to it; allow those. If your Windows Firewall settings disallow outbound connections in general, you'll have to make a custom outbound firewall rule for the program if you want your server to be able to contact master server lobbies.

You can run more than one of each kind of server by duplicating the "init 1.txt" file, the "1" folder in "sapp configurations", the startup link, and optionally the .exe within the "modified executables" folder, (for example, to make file "init 2.txt", folder "2", and program and link "haloceded 2.exe") then change the Properties of the startup link with the next number (in this case, "2") and another port number (such as 2322).

For documentation about how to use SAPP, read the SAPP web site (formerly at URL http://xhalo.tk). There is also Phasor. I don't advocate either server modification specifically, but the current files available include files for SAPP.

More Information

-----

I've been working on a Membership System that uses SAPP's Lua scripting and continuing work on the INCY Online Apache module for HEK tag file metadata display.

The survey of player locations seems concluded.

As I mentioned in Activities:

Quote: Backing up my server and working on the old INCY tag parsing goal, which is benefitting from my additional cyclical work such as the Zeus Retribution Library.

Pondering how I want to integrate online editing with SAPP and Zeus and the INCY Online; experimenting with SAPP Lua scripting let me consider making Zeus into a SAPP-based map and tag editor using WebGL with viewing SCNR / SBSP tags in web browsers using the INCY Online.

-----

Useful related links:

Apache Portable Runtime (the strings sub-section)

Current development tag

Addresses and Offsets

SAPP Lua API

-----

And just for no specific reason, all 83 tag types in alphabetical order by four-letter tag class:

actr,
actv,
ant!,
antr,
bipd,
bitm,
boom,
cdmg,
coll,
colo,
cont,
ctrl,
deca,
DeLa,
devc,
devi,
dobc,
effe,
elec,
eqip,
flag,
fog ,
font,
foot,
garb,
glw!,
grhi,
hmt ,
hudg,
hud#,
item,
itmc,
jpt!,
lens,
lifi,
ligh,
lsnd,
mach,
matg,
metr,
mgs2,
mod2,
mode,
mply,
ngpr,
obje,
part,
pctl,
phys,
plac,
pphy,
proj,
rain,
sbsp,
scen,
scex,
schi,
scnr,
senv,
sgla,
shdr,
sky ,
smet,
snd!,
snde,
soso,
sotr,
Soul,
spla,
ssce,
str#,
swat,
tagc,
trak,
udlg,
unhi,
unit,
ustr,
vcky,
vehi,
weap,
wind,
wphi

...and how I name them, in an array:

char * tag_class_names[] =
{
"UNDEFINED",
"actr / .actor / Actor",
"actv / .actor_variant / Actor Variant",
"ant! / .antenna / Antenna",
"antr / .model_animations / Animations",
"bipd / .biped / Biped",
"bitm / .bitmap / Bitmap",
"boom / .spheroid / Spheroid",
"cdmg / .continuous_damage_effect / Continuous Damage Effect",
"coll / .model_collision_geometry / Collision Model",
"colo / .color_table / Color Table",
"cont / .contrail / Contrail",
"ctrl / .device_control / Control Panel",
"deca / .decal / Decal",
"DeLa / .ui_widget_definition / UI Widget Definition",
"devc / .input_device_defaults / Input Device Defaults",
"devi / .device / Device",
"dobc / .detail_object_collection / Detail Object Collection",
"effe / .effect / Effect",
"elec / .lightning / Lightning",
"eqip / .equipment / Equipment",
"flag / .flag / Flag Cloth",
"fog / .fog / Fog",
"font / .font / Font",
"foot / .material_effects / Material Collision Effects",
"garb / .garbage / Garbage",
"glw! / .glow /Particle Glow Effect",
"grhi / .grenade_hud_interface / Grenade HUD Interface",
"hmt / .hud_message_text / HUD Messages",
"hudg / .hud_globals / General HUD Settings",
"hud# / .hud_number / HUD Numbers Settings",
"item / .item / Item",
"itmc / .item_collection / Respawning Objects Collection",
"jpt! / .damage_effect / Damage Effect",
"lens / .lens_flare / Lens Flare",
"lifi / .device_light_fixture / Light Fixture",
"ligh / .light / Light",
"lsnd / .sound_looping / Looping Sound",
"mach / .device_machine / Machine",
"matg / .globals / General Game Settings",
"metr / .meter / Meter",
"mgs2 / .light_volume / Volumetric Light",
"mod2 / .gbxmodel / Gearbox PC Model",
"mode / .model / Xbox Model",
"mply / .multiplayer_scenario_description / Multiplayer Descriptions",
"ngpr / .preferences_network_game / Multiplayer Character Settings",
"obje / .object / Object",
"part / .particle / Particle",
"pctl / .particle_system / Particle System",
"phys / .physics / Object Physics",
"plac / .placeholder / Object Placeholder",
"pphy / .point_physics / Particle Point Physics",
"proj / .projectile / Projectile",
"rain / .weather_particle_system / Weather",
"sbsp / .scenario_structure_bsp / Scenario Environment Structure",
"scen / .scenery / Scenery",
"scex / .shader_transparent_chicago_extended / Extended Transparent Shader",
"schi / .shader_transparent_chicago / Transparent Shader",
"scnr / .scenario / Scenario Environment Configuration",
"senv / .shader_environment / Environment Shader",
"sgla / .shader_transparent_glass / Transparent Glass Shader",
"shdr / .shader / Generic Shader",
"sky / .sky / Sky",
"smet / .shader_transparent_meter / Transparent Meter Shader",
"snd! / .sound / Sound",
"snde / .sound_environment / Ambient Effect",
"soso / .shader_model / Model Shader",
"sotr / .shader_transparent_generic / Generic Transparent Shader",
"Soul / .ui_widget_collection / UI Widget Collection",
"spla / .shader_transparent_plasma / Transparent Plasma Shader",
"ssce / .sound_scenery / Sound-Emitting Scenery",
"str# / .string_list / String References",
"swat / .shader_transparent_water / Transparent Water Shader",
"tagc / .tag_collection / Tag Collection",
"trak / .camera_track / Camera Track",
"udlg / .dialogue / Unit Dialogue",
"unhi / .unit_hud_interface / Unit HUD Interface",
"unit / .unit / Unit",
"ustr / .unicode_string_list / Unicode String References",
"vcky / .virtual_keyboard / Virtual Keyboard",
"vehi / .vehicle / Vehicle",
"weap / .weapon / Weapon",
"wind / .wind / Wind",
"wphi / .weapon_hud_interface / Weapon HUD Interface"
};

-
Edited by sparky on Apr 7, 2016 at 11:54 PM

Super Flanker

Posted: Apr 8, 2016 10:33 AM    Msg. 113 of 216       
Cool.

sparky

Posted: Apr 11, 2016 09:23 PM    Msg. 114 of 216       
http://incy.galaxyverge.com/tags/sparky/reverse_engineering/actr.actor

I am almost done working with this first tag. I'm adding tool tips to each entry that can be read by moving the mouse pointer over them.

The approach I am using is conducive to appearance changes. I started by hard-coding all the styling and HTML text, but decided that using an HTML file as a template would be better for other people to adapt to their web sites and for future compatibility adjustments to new HTML and CSS standards.

Super Flanker

Posted: Apr 12, 2016 03:57 PM    Msg. 115 of 216       
Even cooler.

sparky

Posted: Apr 20, 2016 08:08 PM    Msg. 116 of 216       
How it works:

SAPP player variable stores port number of player's sync.exe UDP message. When a player opens their sync.exe program, the program looks for a Halo executable and watches for connected server IP address and port. Then when it sees that server and IP, it connects to the server via TCP and sends the server a message. The server receives the message and records the port number that it came from as the player variable value. It responds that it received the message and the sync.exe program closes the TCP connection.

SAPP has a loop that checks memory table offsets for value changes. When a value changes, it executes the send program to send all the player IP's and their player variable port numbers a UDP message with the information.

The players' sync.exe programs, after sending the TCP connection message, goes into UDP mode and listens for a response from the server. When it receives a message, it interprets the message and modifies the player's Halo game memory tables accordingly.

When a player leaves the server, SAPP resets their stored port number to 0.

When a player exits Halo, sync.exe exits.

Requirements:

- Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 for both players and hosts
- SAPP installed and active on the haloded.exe server.
- Lua script and complementary send.exe program on the server, and the Lua script loaded.
- Sync.exe program running on a player's computer, used with Halo when they connect to a haloded.exe server.

Instructions:

If you are a player, download the sync.exe program. Run it and run your Halo or Halo Custom Edition game. Windows Firewall will ask you for network permissions for sync.exe, so allow for that. In the sync.exe console, you will see messages. If it detects more than one program with the word "halo" in its name, then it will ask you to specify the name of the Halo game you are using, such as "halo.exe" or "haloce.exe". Otherwise, it should automatically detect the active Halo game when it is running. Then just connect to a dedicated server in the game, and sync.exe will do the rest; if the dedicated server is compatible, it will work.

If you are a server owner, download and install the most recent version of SAPP from xhalo.tk, then download the Lua script and install it and activate it in your SAPP configurations. Also download the send.exe program and place its folder inside your Halo or Halo Custom Edition program folder. When a player using the sync.exe program connects to your server, the Lua script will synchronize information using send.exe.

Port numbers for the program running on the server are predetermined, but players can change the port number they want sync.exe to use by typing, for example, "port 2305" before they connect to a dedicated server game; once they are connected to a server, players will need to disconnect from the multiplayer game server before they can change the port of use.

Edited by sparky on Apr 20, 2016 at 08:26 PM

Super Flanker

Posted: Apr 21, 2016 04:23 AM    Msg. 117 of 216       

sparky

Posted: Apr 21, 2016 10:45 PM    Msg. 118 of 216       
Documentation shows up when you run the console program without any parameters:

Super Flanker

Posted: Apr 22, 2016 09:51 AM    Msg. 119 of 216       

EmmanuelCD

Esteban se la come

Posted: Apr 22, 2016 10:40 AM    Msg. 120 of 216       
If i only can understand 60 % of what Sparky says...I know you want to unify the Halo Mac and Windows comunity, but you should just use or buy Parallels and move on Windows. Being unemployed inst an excuse, besides it inst that hard to find job.

sparky

Posted: Apr 22, 2016 12:52 PM    Msg. 121 of 216       
Quote: --- Original message by: EmmanuelCD
move on Windows

Do you mean only contribute to the Windows players? This program here runs on Windows, and I've been booting into Windows 7 x64 on my computer to develop it. I already bought Parallels and VMWare Fusion in the past and have used them. I mostly just boot into Windows nowadays. But Halo PC is essentially the equivalent of Halo Mini Demo for Mac, and I don't often play on Halo Custom Edition.

What this is here is just for Windows, both Halo PC and Halo CE. But mac players can connect to Halo PC servers, so it's somewhat pertinent to them also.

As far as finding a job, I appreciate the encouragement. I guess I'm just not all that interested in having other people bossing me around, given my nature.

Technically, a business is only a piece of paper declaring intent: Articles of Organization. A business is just a piece of paper.
Edited by sparky on Apr 22, 2016 at 12:55 PM

EmmanuelCD

Esteban se la come

Posted: Apr 22, 2016 01:25 PM    Msg. 122 of 216       
Thanks for replying, since my poor economy doesnt let me buy buy a Mac, i dont really know whats gonig on there. I still have the preview of Zeus, but its only for Mac, you never released it on Windows. But anyways its your time, do whatever you think convient. Just as a small fact consider that theres a lot more users on Windows.

Super Flanker

Posted: Apr 22, 2016 02:24 PM    Msg. 123 of 216       
If i only can understand 60 % of what Sparky says...I know you want to unify the Halo Mac and Windows comunity, but you should just use or buy Parallels and move on Windows. Being unemployed inst an excuse, besides it inst that hard to find job.

"It inst that hard to find job"

- EmmanuelCD 2K16

sparky

Posted: Apr 22, 2016 02:42 PM    Msg. 124 of 216       
I made it so that you can add Halo game launch parameters through starting relay instead.

For example, if you put the relay.exe program inside your user folder:

1. Open Windows Start Menu. Type in "cmd" and open the command prompt program.
2. In the command prompt, type in "relay play halo -console -windowed -screenshot" and it will run Halo in console, windowed, and screenshot modes.

If you installed Halo in a location other than the default, just put relay.exe in the folder where your Halo game is installed and "cd" to the directory in the console, or make a shortcut to relay and add the parameters "play halo -console -windowed -screenshot".

You can also do "relay play haloce" and it will launch Halo Custom Edition instead.

So the format is:

relay(.exe) play halo|haloce <optional Halo starting parameters>

That's for players, as a convenient way to start the game along with the relay program.

Kinnet

Don't feed the hand that bites you.

Posted: Apr 22, 2016 02:54 PM    Msg. 125 of 216       

- EmmanuelCD 2K16

Depends of what kind of "jobs" he means ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

Super Flanker

Posted: Apr 22, 2016 03:58 PM    Msg. 126 of 216       
Quote: --- Original message by: Kinnet

- EmmanuelCD 2K16

Obviously ones with a happy ending.

( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

sparky

Posted: Apr 29, 2016 01:10 AM    Msg. 127 of 216       
look at the top left of the screen: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnaWmCi3axk

Super Flanker

Posted: Apr 29, 2016 01:15 PM    Msg. 128 of 216       
Robert Walliczek?

sparky

Posted: Apr 29, 2016 07:46 PM    Msg. 129 of 216       
Burrito what now?

Oh that is on the top right of the screen. I said the top left of the screen, LOL.

Super Flanker

Posted: Apr 30, 2016 12:05 AM    Msg. 130 of 216       
Oh sorry. Lol. Stupid brain.

sparky

Posted: May 4, 2016 12:47 PM    Msg. 131 of 216       
I added a post to the sticky: http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=8580&start=43 This includes several resource files I've uploaded.

All I see on this forum is people looking for these things: considerate behavior and gentleness, help for overall improvement, and good things that are worthwhile. In other words, people are looking for kindness, justice, and righteousness. Now see how that fits in with Jeremiah 9:23-24! God delights in the same things that people honestly desire, and he furthermore knows that we need these three things, and that is why he gave us the embodiment of all these things: his only son. So our heart's desires are satisfied in knowledge of him, and because of his goal that he achieved, also satisfied in the acceptance of him for who he is: God's Son, the Lamb who laid down his life and took it up again for everyone (past, present and future) on Earth so that whoever accepts his words and his life in their heart would thus cross over from death to life and be accepted by God because he is God's Only Son. This is the "Good News": what we truly desire and need is met and satisfied by The Son of Man who holds in his hands our lives and all our ways, and we should learn from his words and behavior and come to know him because he is exactly what we want and need in the most Absolute and Purest Truth: Kindness, Justice, and Righteousness, Life himself. This -- He -- is what people truly desire and need, and as it was written that God would have him do, He led Justice to victory, and gave us his Peace. There is no more battle, just listen to him; his commandments are solid, trust just in his Might.
Edited by sparky on May 5, 2016 at 09:45 AM

On a lighter note...

Edited by sparky on May 5, 2016 at 10:48 AM

Super Flanker

Posted: May 10, 2016 05:25 AM    Msg. 132 of 216       
Eww radishes. plz no.

sparky

Posted: May 11, 2016 12:27 PM    Msg. 133 of 216       
Guys and gals, can you please vote for my dog, Oliver?
http://wjrz.com/2016/04/25/100-1-wjrzs-cutest-pet-vote-now/
Thank you.
His tux was a purchase, not a rental.

EmmanuelCD

Esteban se la come

Posted: May 11, 2016 08:20 PM    Msg. 134 of 216       

- EmmanuelCD 2K16

( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

A slavery job that its paid $10 US....Looks like somebody doesnt know that "other jobs" exist ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡),

Super Flanker

Posted: May 12, 2016 11:43 AM    Msg. 135 of 216       

- EmmanuelCD 2K16

( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

A slavery job that its paid $10 US....Looks like somebody doesnt know that "other jobs" exist ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡),

*facepalm*

sparky

Posted: May 16, 2016 08:48 AM    Msg. 136 of 216       
So my Halo PC giveaway thread was deleted. For this week, I am still accepting requests for free copies of Halo PC.

Please include in a Private Message to me the following information to receive your free copy of Halo PC.

First Name
Last Name
Shipping Address

Now to Dennis: I see that my thread was deleted. Your disrespect towards me on the celebration of my birthday shows a void in empathy. Because you hate me so much, I will indeed accept this rejection and leave this community permanently. Ban me if you want: this is your forum and I want no part of your hateful actions. But while I remain un-banned or for the remainder of this week, or until the deletion of this post or thread, I will persist in being generous to the people who use this forum.

My decisions are my own, and you have no hold over me. What is called censorship is mere ignorance.

Skidrow925

Posted: May 16, 2016 09:07 AM    Msg. 137 of 216       
Now km no doctor, but have you ever considered the fact that you are asking some pretty personal information?

sparky

Posted: May 16, 2016 10:08 AM    Msg. 138 of 216       
My shipping address will be on the mailing label if I need to ship it myself. That's the same personal information I would need, except that I do not have the option of using a Post Office Box, a friend's address, or a school address. You do have those options.

Let's think critically. If you do not trust me enough to give me a shipping address, who would bother caring enough to try to convince you that I am not shipping anything malicious? Or what about this: you can trust complete strangers from a company, but you cannot trust one person who has associated with you for years, who has nothing to gain from having your shipping address? I am offering to give you what you want for free. Doesn't that merit any respect or credibility at all? If generosity does not merit respect, trust, or credibility, then how do you treat your parents who buy food for you? Do you live in fear that some of the food they buy you they may have poisoned? Do you question their motives when they are so generous? I am doing this to celebrate my 30th birthday; why would I spoil that excitement to satiate some sick, depraved malice? What could I possibly gain from any of this -- spending $20 on a game to mail it to someone for free, out of my own pocket money, with the mere necessity to do this being knowing where to send said game? There is no benefit to me there.

Can't you guys just wish me a happy 30th birthday already?
Edited by sparky on May 16, 2016 at 10:19 AM

Skidrow925

Posted: May 16, 2016 10:44 AM    Msg. 139 of 216       

My shipping address will be on the mailing label if I need to ship it myself. That's the same personal information I would need, except that I do not have the option of using a Post Office Box, a friend's address, or a school address. You do have those options.

Let's think critically. If you do not trust me enough to give me a shipping address, who would bother caring enough to try to convince you that I am not shipping anything malicious? Or what about this: you can trust complete strangers from a company, but you cannot trust one person who has associated with you for years, who has nothing to gain from having your shipping address? I am offering to give you what you want for free. Doesn't that merit any respect or credibility at all? If generosity does not merit respect, trust, or credibility, then how do you treat your parents who buy food for you? Do you live in fear that some of the food they buy you they may have poisoned? Do you question their motives when they are so generous? I am doing this to celebrate my 30th birthday; why would I spoil that excitement to satiate some sick, depraved malice? What could I possibly gain from any of this -- spending $20 on a game to mail it to someone for free, out of my own pocket money, with the mere necessity to do this being knowing where to send said game? There is no benefit to me there.

Can't you guys just wish me a happy 30th birthday already?
Edited by sparky on May 16, 2016 at 10:19 AM

I wouldn't say we've associated for years tbqh fam. And would this be a bad time to mention I actually buy my own food? Anyway, it's more of a "not personally knowing, and having no previous track record" compared to A: people I know personally, and B: well respected companies. Now I may be wrong, but last I checked, neither of those apply.

Oh well, I already have a couple copies anyway, best of luck getting addresses, pervert.

Happy birthday, but I feel like you aren't 30

sparky

Posted: May 16, 2016 11:37 AM    Msg. 140 of 216       
Anyone else care to say distasteful words to me? I'm listening attentively. The disrespect shown by Skidrow925 has been dutifully recorded. Perhaps there are more like him who wish to insult me on my birthday. If so, I'm all ears; let's hear it.

Page 4 of 7 Go to page: · 1 · 2 · 3 · [4] · 5 · 6 · 7 · Prev · Next

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Mon September 25, 2017 11:51 PM 781 ms.
A Halo Maps Website