A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »|~| Sparky's Variegated Thread

Page 5 of 6 Go to page: · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · [5] · 6 · Prev · Next
Author Topic: |~| Sparky's Variegated Thread (207 messages, Page 5 of 6)
Moderators: Dennis

Skidrow925

"ideological sense of respect and tact of a 5yo"

Posted: May 16, 2016 11:43 AM    Msg. 141 of 207       
Whatever makes you happy

I think my original point was something along the lines of your thread being deleted for asking for personal information, but that's just a guess

sparky

Posted: May 16, 2016 12:53 PM    Msg. 142 of 207       
When I act with kindness, I am acting maturely and responsibly. Anything besides this is ultimately an insult to everyone and to God.

Super Flanker

The length of your life depends on my aim.

Posted: May 16, 2016 01:12 PM    Msg. 143 of 207       
Already have a copy.

But perhaps you should hit up a mexican halo themed facebook group.

But be prepared to have a few missing fingers.

MEGA_VKNG

Apparently not allowed to move on

Posted: May 16, 2016 01:45 PM    Msg. 144 of 207       
Quote: --- Original message by: sparky
insult to everyone and to God.

hahahahaha.

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha.

That's funny. What does God have to do with being creepy and asking for people's addresses?

lolslayer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMHbAKvPJkU

Posted: May 16, 2016 03:47 PM    Msg. 145 of 207       
Happy Birthday Sparky!

I want to thank you for your great idea, and I dislike the negative comments and the rude language by people like skidrow, even if I can understand it's a bit creepy to ask for peoples adresses on the internet

But Sparky, I know that religion is a big part of your life, but on the internet we should all be silent about it because there is no need to bring up religion and everybody on the internet can have any religion possible so it's a bit uncomfortable to talk about yours, I hope you understand

Super Flanker

Posted: May 16, 2016 04:32 PM    Msg. 146 of 207       
Quote: --- Original message by: lolslayer
Happy Birthday Sparky!

I want to thank you for your great idea, and I dislike the negative comments and the rude language by people like skidrow, even if I can understand it's a bit creepy to ask for peoples adresses on the internet

But Sparky, I know that religion is a big part of your life, but on the internet we should all be silent about it because there is no need to bring up religion and everybody on the internet can have any religion possible so it's a bit uncomfortable to talk about yours, I hope you understand

I don't know about being silent about ones interests and beliefs this afterall is the internet and you are free to do what so ever you choose providing you are not infringing upon anothers rights or keep.

But I will agree certainly that their are certain places for certain things.

Except ponies.

All ponies should be b&.

Skidrow925

Posted: May 16, 2016 04:40 PM    Msg. 147 of 207       
Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker
All ponies should be b&.

The truth has been spokenn

EtchyaSketch

S P I N

Posted: May 16, 2016 07:27 PM    Msg. 148 of 207       
Ah, sometimes I forget why I still read these forums.
But along comes a beautiful reminder.

Comedy gold, that's why.

Skidrow925

Posted: May 16, 2016 08:35 PM    Msg. 149 of 207       
Quote: --- Original message by: EtchyaSketch
Ah, sometimes I forget why I still read these forums.
But along comes a beautiful reminder.

Comedy gold, that's why.

Keepin' the dream

sparky

Posted: May 16, 2016 09:37 PM    Msg. 150 of 207       
Unkind behavior is the only thing that has ever damaged this community. Think back, and you will realize this. Now unkind behavior has made me choose to permanently leave at the end of this week. Having reached a speed bump in the development of Relay, I don't know if I will have a sufficiently-developed version of it to share before I go. In times like this, I ask various people for assistance, but responses are negligible. So this is my last week here, regardless.

Unfortunately, the predominating feeling that this forum community will leave with me is one of great sorrow and oppression. Constant derisive arguments belittling me through small-minded comments reek prodigiously while my prompts for intelligent discourse get squelched by rude mockery.

Skidrow925

Posted: May 16, 2016 09:53 PM    Msg. 151 of 207       
Unkind behavior is the only thing that has ever damaged this community. Think back, and you will realize this. Now unkind behavior has made me choose to permanently leave at the end of this week. Having reached a speed bump in the development of Relay, I don't know if I will have a sufficiently-developed version of it to share before I go. In times like this, I ask various people for assistance, but responses are negligible. So this is my last week here, regardless.

Unfortunately, the predominating feeling that this forum community will leave with me is one of great sorrow and oppression. Constant derisive arguments belittling me through small-minded comments reek prodigiously while my prompts for intelligent discourse get squelched by rude mockery.

yeah, this is probably the last place you want to look for intelligent discourse m9

however, if you are looking for things including but not limited to oppression, derisive arguments, small minded comments, and rude mockery, you have come to the right plac
(and of course, the occasional moment of clarity)
Edited by Skidrow925 on May 16, 2016 at 09:55 PM

lolslayer

Posted: May 17, 2016 03:43 AM    Msg. 152 of 207       

Please stay, there are also people who really like your work (Including me)

It's just the way the brain works, you remember the bad parts of something better then the good parts, if you think back, people were really positive about some of your works, especially relay and the archive of Halo tools you made

Leaving is a bit too radical and probably just because for now you're angry at the community, but just stay a while, you'll see it's not as bad as it seems

Super Flanker

Posted: May 17, 2016 05:11 AM    Msg. 153 of 207       
There is no doubting that sparky is an incredibly useful and enlightening resource within this community however that doesn't mean that everyone will listen to what he/she proclaims if they feel it ill-befitting of them to do so.

But just because people do not wish to take heed of you shouldn't make you mad or so angry that you want to leave and never come back. Instead you should create life size fabric dolls of these ingrates and stick pins in their eyes every morning, noon and nig - Oh sorry went a little south there. Point is this is the internet and you should only expect people to take true meaning to your words if you are:

A) Rich.

B) Super Rich.

C) So Rich you could legally change your name to bitch.

D) Have boobs.

E) Have an ass.

F) Did I mention being rich?

G) Have a cute pet which does funny things.

But don't despair if you are none of these because there is a club of a billion + members who are in the same boat as you!

Oh and I just realized you dropped hints of it being your birthday in pm's prior to your birthday and I totally forgot to pick up on them so:

Edited by Super Flanker on May 17, 2016 at 05:14 AM

sparky

Posted: May 17, 2016 06:54 AM    Msg. 154 of 207       
Rejection and I are becoming more acquainted each day. But I'm in good company, because The Lamb was rejected also.

My heart is dying of starvation for righteousness. This is why I have called for kindness here, because no good can come from bad habits.

There are very few things that cause anger in me. One of these things is the hindrance of kindness.

When I leave, I will not regret leaving unfinished work, but that some of my words could have been more kind.

"Kindness is the golden chain with which society is bound together." -- Goethe

Resentment grows like a weed where there is a void in empathy. Just spray some goodness and you will be happy again.
Edited by sparky on May 17, 2016 at 07:38 AM

lolslayer

Posted: May 17, 2016 07:46 AM    Msg. 155 of 207       

Rejection and I are becoming more acquainted each day. But I'm in good company, because The Lamb was rejected also.

My heart is dying of starvation for righteousness. This is why I have called for kindness here, because no good can come from bad habits.

There are very few things that cause anger in me. One of these things is the hindrance of kindness.

When I leave, I will not regret leaving unfinished work, but that some of my words could have been more kind.

"Kindness is the golden chain with which society is bound together." -- Goethe

Resentment grows like a weed where there is a void in empathy. Just spray some goodness and you will be happy again.

Not to be mean or something

But I thought that you were joking with rhyme xD

But plz, stay, what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger, and so does skidrow and all the others you get infuriated by!
Edited by lolslayer on May 17, 2016 at 07:47 AM

Super Flanker

Posted: May 17, 2016 08:26 AM    Msg. 156 of 207       
Just spray some goodness and you will be happy again.

Ooooh Imma spray sum goodness 2nite.

sparky

Posted: May 17, 2016 11:24 AM    Msg. 157 of 207       
It should be vehemently clear by now that I do not "joke". Am I not a man? Why should I lie with my words? That would be a disgrace to my self, my family, my community, my state, my country, humanity, and to God.

You don't understand, so let me clarify.

About this Halo PC giveaway -- kids, please pay attention. There are consequences for mailing bad things. If I send something bad in the mail, the US Postal Service will fine me for abuse of service, and I will be arrested and imprisoned by local authorities (or the FBI if I am in a different state at the time). If I send it internationally, I will have insulted both my country and the country of the recipient; Interpol could get involved if I am out-of-country at the time. No matter how you slice it, sending something bad in the mail makes me a lot more serious enemies than the individual recipient. Do you give me that little credit for intellect that you think I would do this? I represent more than myself, but also the reputation of my family by name, my community (think of newspapers telling people about what I did, or my face appearing on the TV with a bad action tied to it), my state, my country, and on a personal level, mankind in God's sight. Bad actions and indecent behavior are ultimately an insult and tainting smirch on the reputation of humanity in God's sight. Don't you see this? How can you not perceive this? Do you take me for such a moron? I have said only wise and smart things to this community; why are my words always rejected? But why should I bother posting any words on this forum anymore? If my words go, I go also, including all those things you do call "useful". Words have consequences. I said I would go at the end of this week, and that is exactly what I will do, because I s.a.i.d. i.t. , a.f.t.e.r. t.h.i.n.k.i.n.g. , a.n.d. I. d.o. n.o.t. l.i.e.

DaLode

Ho ho hooooly doodle!

Posted: May 17, 2016 11:30 AM    Msg. 158 of 207       
Cheers.

Super Flanker

Posted: May 17, 2016 11:58 AM    Msg. 159 of 207       
- el snippio -

Is this because I missed your birthday?

I did say sorry.

I even took 5 minutes out of my day to google "birthday halo" in order to bring you a rather fetching festive img.

Do you not understand the sacrifice I have made for you?

Was my attempt to bring you laughter and joy all in vain?

Am I making no sense at all?

Is it because I have nothing better to do?

And also;

If I send something bad in the mail, the US Postal Service will fine me for abuse of service, and I will be arrested and imprisoned by local authorities (or the FBI if I am in a different state at the time)

Quote: --- Original message by: sparky Interpol could get involved if I am out-of-country at the time.

Quote: --- Original message by: sparky No matter how you slice it, sending something bad in the mail makes me a lot more serious enemies than the individual. recipient

Y? Are you like on a twerror watch list or something?

What makes you so tuff that the CIA has black suv's parked out side your crib with 50 SWAT teams on 24/7 assault standby?

sparky

Posted: May 17, 2016 07:51 PM    Msg. 160 of 207       
So I hear that the UK is about to have a civil war, but much worse than Yugoslavia. Do any of you who live in Europe care to comment with your perspective about the Muslim invasion and state of unrest in that country? (not related to Halo Maps, but I care because you live there)

Super Flanker

Posted: May 18, 2016 04:38 AM    Msg. 161 of 207       
So I hear that the UK is about to have a civil war, but much worse than Yugoslavia. Do any of you who live in Europe care to comment with your perspective about the Muslim invasion and state of unrest in that country? (not related to Halo Maps, but I care because you live there)

That's sort of old news now and it's mostly due to the legendary intolerance of the French and the Dutch. The only reason why it has gained so much momentum is because people are tired of losing jobs that they wouldn't normally go for anyway. And because the number of selfish people grows day by day.

Personally I'm happy to accept people of all faiths (except dogmatic occultists) so long as they respect our laws and have good manners and don't rip content without permission.

Jesse

Discord: Jesse#4500

Posted: May 18, 2016 06:08 AM    Msg. 162 of 207       
North Korea found water on Mars?

Super Flanker

Posted: May 18, 2016 06:50 AM    Msg. 163 of 207       
I like NK. They don't take scheisse from anyone and just want to do there own thing. Perhaps their civil laws are a little harsh. (okay very) And they starred in COD.

If that means anything at all.

sparky

Posted: May 18, 2016 08:18 AM    Msg. 164 of 207       
It might be that nations perceive Korea like a person who wants basic dignity but does not treat itself or others with basic dignity. If that's a correct assessment, then Korea is not sending the right signals. I disagree with what Dennis said about respect. You should treat everyone and yourself with respect, just as mankind should treat The Earth with respect, and absolutely without doubt treat the only true God with respect. People have nothing to prove to each other, but God is The Judge and God is Absolutely Good. If God does not see what he likes on The Earth, then The Earth will melt from his voice. But many people do not know him: "Let not the wise man boast of his wisdom, nor the strong man boast of his strength, nor the rich man boast of his riches, but let him who boasts boast about this: that he understands and knows me, that I am The Lord who exercises Kindness, Justice, and Righteousness on The Earth because I delight in these things." Kindness is of course mercy and compassion, Justice means working for the betterment of everyone involved in a situation (the opposite of revenge which is harming one to attempt to help another), and Righteousness is quite simply another term for Jesus Christ who eyes are fire and who is the Source of Purity to God: "nobody knows the Father except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him; come to me, all you who are weary and burdened and I will give you rest; accept my work and learn from me and you will find rest for your soul because I am gentle and humble in heart and my work is easy and the burden is light."

But here if we are to talk about a nation, which do you know of that has exercised Kindness, Justice and Righteousness, as would be a pleasant fragrance to the Author of Good? And so we are not hypocrites, who among us always does these things? I try, but I fail. But the Good News is that Jesus Christ is picking up my tab (to put it lightly) through my acceptance of his body and blood.

In conclusion, it is not right to talk poorly about any person or any country. But each soul is held accountable to The Lamb as a servant is to his master.

You guys saying that you do not want to talk about "religion" does not give you the credit you were hoping it would. It only resembles an ignorant politician who is controlled by insecurity and fear. Nations were not built upon insecurity and fear, that deceit is the voice of paranoia, not cautionary wisdom.

Pray for these people; such cannot harm a fly but can only yield a world of good. Nobody can prove that wrong.
Edited by sparky on May 18, 2016 at 08:25 AM

Super Flanker

Posted: May 18, 2016 08:53 AM    Msg. 165 of 207       

Nations were not built upon insecurity and fear, that deceit is the voice of paranoia, not cautionary wisdom.

Incorrect.

I'd go on about it but I don't want Denice to lock your thread.
Edited by Super Flanker on May 18, 2016 at 08:53 AM

sparky

Posted: May 18, 2016 09:32 AM    Msg. 166 of 207       
Some of you complain how people are ripping tags without giving credit. Think about what I'm about to say. Those of you who do not acknowledge God in your heart do just the same thing: you do not give credit where it is due. How can you complain about the poor behavior of others and make no attempt to correct the same poor behavior that you exhibit? Even terrorists, though they do exactly what God says to not do and are effectively fighting against him because they do not actually know him, at least make some attempt to acknowledge "God" in their heart. They have an advantage over some of you in that way. But "the Son of Man did not come to condemn the world, but to save it through himself."

Dennis does the job he set for himself to do, but no person is perfect. So recognize that people need The Lord at all times. And Jesus Christ said, "And surely, I am with you always, even until the very end of the age."

When a person is in a crisis situation, they have a decision that God has placed before them, to test them. If they act with kindness, real justice (that is, unbiased integrity), and with an attempt to trust in God by doing what is good (e.g., saving life rather than destroying it), then they are a righteous person and will be considered as such in God's sight. But if they fail the test by doing what is wrong, then they are in need of forgiveness.

Life makes you fear when you realize that you are not in control, but I'm telling you the truth: nobody is ever in control. There is only One who is In Control. It does not pay to ignore him in your heart. Be smart, people! Be kind, and stop trying to trust yourselves, because that's a downward spiral of depravity. Reality is OK because of God. "Do not be afraid of those who can kill the body, but after that can do nothing else." If it comes to civil war, or any conflict, if your house is built on rock, you will weather it just fine. But if your house is built on sand, it will collapse and be completely wrecked. It does not pay to walk on the street with your eyes closed.
Edited by sparky on May 18, 2016 at 09:40 AM

I am writing this because some of you have indicated over the years that you do not want to understand.
Edited by sparky on May 18, 2016 at 09:51 AM

DaLode

Ho ho hooooly doodle!

Posted: May 18, 2016 11:22 AM    Msg. 167 of 207       
Cheers.

lolslayer

Posted: May 18, 2016 12:39 PM    Msg. 168 of 207       

That's sort of old news now and it's mostly due to the legendary intolerance of the French and the Dutch. The only reason why it has gained so much momentum is because people are tired of losing jobs that they wouldn't normally go for anyway. And because the number of selfish people grows day by day.

Personally I'm happy to accept people of all faiths (except dogmatic occultists) so long as they respect our laws and have good manners and don't rip content without permission.

WTF man, since when are the Dutch intolerable? The Netherlands was even one of the first countries to legalize homesexual marriage!

Also Sparky, there is no muslim invasion going on at all in Great-Brittany, it's just that the major of London is muslim. In his speech he thanked everybody by being as brave for voting a muslim as major because muslims are fairly new to Western countries. I'm sure that he'll be a great major

And Sparky, please stop bothering us with being a missionary spreading the word of God, I don't care and I'm sure that all non-christians here don't aswell. It's not like one missionary will turn anybody here to christianity so it's pointless to spread God's word on the forums, it really starts to annoy me
Edited by lolslayer on May 18, 2016 at 12:43 PM

MEGA_VKNG

Posted: May 18, 2016 03:13 PM    Msg. 169 of 207       
I'm athiest. (What, i'm just contributing to what's obviously the new topic, same with my friend below!)
Edited by MEGASEAN2812 on May 18, 2016 at 03:21 PM

Super Flanker

Posted: May 18, 2016 03:44 PM    Msg. 170 of 207       

WTF man, since when are the Dutch intolerable? The Netherlands was even one of the first countries to legalize homesexual marriage!

Eww thats.....just....against nature dude. #nohomo. #postbait

Also Sparky, there is no muslim invasion going on at all in Great-Brittany, it's just that the major of London is muslim. In his speech he thanked everybody by being as brave for voting a muslim as major because muslims are fairly new to Western countries. I'm sure that he'll be a great major

And Sparky, please stop bothering us with being a missionary spreading the word of God, I don't care and I'm sure that all non-christians here don't aswell. It's not like one missionary will turn anybody here to christianity so it's pointless to spread God's word on the forums, it really starts to annoy me
Edited by lolslayer on May 18, 2016 at 12:43 PM

I don't think muslims are that "shocked" by our pig filth way of life. I just think they want to do their own thing without having to be discriminated against much like other non white ethnicities.

And I guess looking over your shoulder constantly for drones armed with "precise" guided munitions gets tiring after awhile.

Also he is not our major he is our mayor. LOL.

And another also; go find the press report of that dutch official (not man of lode.) wanting to ban all those ppl from netherlands and remove their temples? ( i dont know what muslims call their churches so apologies.) And then tell me the dutch are not intolerable.

Quote: --- Original message by: KaitlinThePimpatCE
i am muslim and i say no to valentines day!

Stop lying. You just have no one to love you since you took MegaSeans avatar who inturn took my avatar and made it ugly.

Though I must say you seemed to have achieved a greater level of desecration with the gold and all.

You may as well utilize it as toilet paper for all it is worth now.

And thats the last time I make an avatar for u Sean. Next time get dumb Ai to do it. And we'll see if he enjoys getting his work kidnapped and raped.
Edited by Super Flanker on May 18, 2016 at 04:05 PM
Edited by Super Flanker on May 18, 2016 at 04:06 PM

DaLode

Ho ho hooooly doodle!

Posted: May 18, 2016 04:23 PM    Msg. 171 of 207       
Can someone make me a custom avatar. Preferably something classy.
Btw I'm belgian, not dutch -> big difference! We'll be attending the Euro Championship footie, and they won't :-)

And the dutch official you refer to, is most likely, mister Geert Wilders.
He makes more sense than you'd like to think, if you care to listen to him fully + not have his sayings taken out of context like the media typically does over here.

MEGA_VKNG

Posted: May 18, 2016 04:30 PM    Msg. 172 of 207       

And thats the last time I make an avatar for u Sean. Next time get dumb Ai to do it. And we'll see if he enjoys getting his work kidnapped and raped.
Edited by Super Flanker on May 18, 2016 at 04:05 PM
Edited by Super Flanker on May 18, 2016 at 04:06 PM

Rape isn't funny. Also you best not talk poop about me or my avatar before I expose your true identity!

(So what's the point of this thread anymore? Is sparky done or is he gonna return next week as usual?)
Edited by MEGASEAN2812 on May 18, 2016 at 04:31 PM

DaLode

Ho ho hooooly doodle!

Posted: May 18, 2016 04:41 PM    Msg. 173 of 207       
Currently, this is Sparky's politically and religiously inspired Thread.

Super Flanker

Posted: May 18, 2016 05:54 PM    Msg. 174 of 207       
Quote: --- Original message by: DaLode
Can someone make me a custom avatar. Preferably something classy.
Btw I'm belgian, not dutch -> big difference! We'll be attending the Euro Championship footie, and they won't :-)

Oh my gawd you actually like that barbaric excuse to bite people and fall over every time a fly kicks you?

Shame on you. Here's your filthy avatar.

P.s I hope you die suffocating in
Mr. Willy Wonkas Chocolate lake!

Quote: --- Original message by: DaLode And the dutch official you refer to, is most likely, mister Geert Wilders.
He makes more sense than you'd like to think, if you care to listen to him fully + not have his sayings taken out of context like the media typically does over here.

I've had the unfortunate pleasure of reading his book. And to those who are curious you shouldn't be surprised to hear that it is racist and non sensical as it is a giant piece of:

Quote: --- Original message by: MEGASEAN2812

Quote: --- Original message by: Super Raper

Edited by Super Raper on May 18, 2016 at 04:05 PM
Edited by Super Raper on May 18, 2016 at 04:06 PM

Rape isn't funny. Also you best not talk poop about me or my avatar before I expose your true identity!

(So what's the point of this thread anymore? Is sparky done or is he gonna return next week as usual?)
Edited by MEGASEAN2812 on May 18, 2016 at 04:31 PM

Whilst I do agree that rape isn't entirely a comical matter (maybe at the beginning) you will however have somewhat of a jolly good time when the cash starts rolling on in.

Edited by Super Danker on May 69, 1337 at 4:20 AM

lolslayer

Posted: May 19, 2016 01:50 AM    Msg. 175 of 207       

And another also; go find the press report of that dutch official (not man of lode.) wanting to ban all those ppl from netherlands and remove their temples? ( i dont know what muslims call their churches so apologies.) And then tell me the dutch are not intolerable.

So, because one Dutchman did that the Netherlands is immidiatly legendary intolerable?
Edited by lolslayer on May 19, 2016 at 01:50 AM

Page 5 of 6 Go to page: · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · [5] · 6 · Prev · Next

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Thu July 27, 2017 8:44 AM 203 ms.
A Halo Maps Website