A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »|~| Sparky's Variegated Thread

Page 6 of 6 Go to page: · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · [6] · Prev
Author Topic: |~| Sparky's Variegated Thread (207 messages, Page 6 of 6)
Moderators: Dennis

Super Flanker

The length of your life depends on my aim.

Posted: May 19, 2016 04:40 AM    Msg. 176 of 207       
Quote: --- Original message by: lolslayer

Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker

And another also; go find the press report of that dutch official (not man of lode.) wanting to ban all those ppl from netherlands and remove their temples? ( i dont know what muslims call their churches so apologies.) And then tell me the dutch are not intolerable.

So, because one Dutchman did that the Netherlands is immidiatly legendary intolerable?
Edited by lolslayer on May 19, 2016 at 01:50 AM

Yeah because hardly anybody decided to step up rebuke him and a majority of the people who back his campaign are unsurprisingly local. If you stay quiet it either means you don't care, you follow along with the idea or you were busy playing DOOM.

Though I'd understand the last part.

I don't really have much cause to stand up with other believers of the faith (jews as well.) But still when one god squad get's banned the rest are likely to follow. I guess this is my act of self preservation.

And they wear too much orange in the Netherlands.

lolslayer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMHbAKvPJkU

Posted: May 19, 2016 07:46 AM    Msg. 177 of 207       

And another also; go find the press report of that dutch official (not man of lode.) wanting to ban all those ppl from netherlands and remove their temples? ( i dont know what muslims call their churches so apologies.) And then tell me the dutch are not intolerable.

So, because one Dutchman did that the Netherlands is immidiatly legendary intolerable?
Edited by lolslayer on May 19, 2016 at 01:50 AM

Yeah because hardly anybody decided to step up rebuke him and a majority of the people who back his campaign are unsurprisingly local. If you stay quiet it either means you don't care, you follow along with the idea or you were busy playing DOOM.

Though I'd understand the last part.

I don't really have much cause to stand up with other believers of the faith (jews as well.) But still when one god squad get's banned the rest are likely to follow. I guess this is my act of self preservation.

And they wear too much orange in the Netherlands.

When we stand up to him and try to silence him we are intolerable for his opinion, so it doesn't help standing up to him, not giving him attention would be the best way to cope with racists

Super Flanker

Posted: May 19, 2016 09:20 AM    Msg. 178 of 207       
Yeah but they always find a way of joining up with other gey klans and increasing their ranks.

BTW Sparkles, honey, you didn't answer my question.

why is the FBI after you?

Tell me you didn't kidnap Liam Neeson's daughter again?
Edited by Super Flanker on May 19, 2016 at 09:20 AM

lolslayer

Posted: May 19, 2016 11:25 AM    Msg. 179 of 207       
Just give up Flanker, you know you lost the argument

Super Flanker

Posted: May 19, 2016 11:34 AM    Msg. 180 of 207       
Nein.

DaLode

Ho ho hooooly doodle!

Posted: May 19, 2016 11:46 AM    Msg. 181 of 207       
Oh for Pete's sake, Wilders is not a racist.
That argument is so overused nowadays that it's lost its meaning. The man's main goal is to preserve local culture (and fair enough, ethnicity). But not out of hate for other races, but out of fear for the negative effects of foreign cultures on traditional culture.

I can personally say I agree with many of his points, and I find he speaks very rationally when I see him on the telly. Does that make me a racist while we're at it? I have many foreign friends of color, so => nope.

Super Flanker

Posted: May 19, 2016 12:00 PM    Msg. 182 of 207       
Quote: --- Original message by: DaLode
That argument is so overused nowadays that it's lost its meaning. The man's main goal is to preserve local culture (and fair enough, ethnicity). But not out of hate for other races, but out of fear for the negative effects of foreign cultures on traditional culture.

I can personally say I agree with many of his points, and I find he speaks very rationally when I see him on the telly. Does that make me a racist while we're at it? I have many foreign friends of color, so => nope.

I'm sorry but Your usage of British slang has triggered a clichaic cringe.

lolslayer

Posted: May 19, 2016 12:02 PM    Msg. 183 of 207       

Remember the "Minder, minder, minder" moment? That was racist af

(For people who don't know what I'm talking about, at one conference he asked the crowd if they wanted more or less moroccans, and the crowd yelled: "Less, less, less!", then Wilders said: "We'll arrange that")

This doesn't mean that the Netherlands is racist, he's in court now for this, or at least a while ago he was
Edited by lolslayer on May 19, 2016 at 12:06 PM

DaLode

Ho ho hooooly doodle!

Posted: May 19, 2016 12:07 PM    Msg. 184 of 207       
I don't see what's racist about wanting less foreign immigrants, with all the consequences that has on a country. If the moroccans were all caucasians, but had the culture they have now, and cause the problems they do now, "minder, minder, minder" would have gotten the same answer.

It is not racism. It is about cultural differences.

Super Flanker

Posted: May 19, 2016 12:09 PM    Msg. 185 of 207       
When someone moans that "foreigners are taking over our country." and you just think:

"well breed more douche."

lolslayer

Posted: May 19, 2016 12:10 PM    Msg. 186 of 207       
I don't see what's racist about wanting less foreign immigrants, with all the consequences that has on a country. If the moroccans were all caucasians, but had the culture they have now, and cause the problems they do now, "minder, minder, minder" would have gotten the same answer.

He's specifically talking about moroccans, not foreigners in general

That's what's racism

When someone moans that "foreigners are taking over our country." and you just think:

My thoughts about people nagging about that the elderly are getting to expensive
Edited by lolslayer on May 19, 2016 at 12:11 PM

Skidrow925

"ideological sense of respect and tact of a 5yo"

Posted: May 19, 2016 12:13 PM    Msg. 187 of 207       

That's what's racism

My thoughts about people nagging about that the elderly are getting to expensive

Doesn't matter who it is, it's nationalism more than racism to not want to be invaded

lolslayer

Posted: May 19, 2016 12:15 PM    Msg. 188 of 207       
Quote: --- Original message by: Skidrow925

That's what's racism

Doesn't matter who it is, it's nationalism more than racism to not want to be invaded

"He's specifically talking about moroccans, not foreigners in general"

Skidrow925

"ideological sense of respect and tact of a 5yo"

Posted: May 19, 2016 12:20 PM    Msg. 189 of 207       

That's what's racism

annnd...?

oh well, I suppose it's "racist" nowadays to do anything other than invite hundreds of thousands of foreigners into your country anyway

Super Flanker

Posted: May 19, 2016 12:38 PM    Msg. 190 of 207       

The elderly are only getting expensive because the hipster way of life is to forget about your parents as soon as you turn 15.

If children stayed to nurse their elders into a peaceful grave caring home bills would drop like an F bomb.

IK they are old and they smell and they cough and they look at headphones the same way you would look at an alien but without them you wouldn't be here.

#Lookaftrurparents2k16

#Lookaftrurmoderators2k16

sparky

Posted: May 19, 2016 11:06 PM    Msg. 191 of 207       
I just don't know how you guys can even take the time to play computer games when your country is quite possibly on the brink of a civil war. Have you stockpiled food and prepared shelters in case of catastrophe? It is incongruous to talk Halo Custom Edition with some of you guys who I imagine live in bad environments like slums in India. I'm just concerned, irrespective of whatever anyone else might say to my disrespect.

I get the impression that Europe is devolving back into the dark ages, where people feel like they can do whatever they want irrespective of their fellow man, woman, and child. Isn't gang violence just a small version of warlord regime fascism?

Basically, what I'm saying here is that there may literally be no future for some people here, Halo Custom Edition or otherwise, in terms of well-being. See to it that your houses are not built on sand, and we may enjoy playing this game together for another day.
Edited by sparky on May 19, 2016 at 11:43 PM

lolslayer

Posted: May 20, 2016 02:34 AM    Msg. 192 of 207       

That's what's racism

annnd...?

oh well, I suppose it's "racist" nowadays to do anything other than invite hundreds of thousands of foreigners into your country anyway

I don't say we should invite them, I'm saying that he's excluding people only based on the country they came from, that's real discrimination

The elderly are only getting expensive because the hipster way of life is to forget about your parents as soon as you turn 15.

If children stayed to nurse their elders into a peaceful grave caring home bills would drop like an F bomb.

IK they are old and they smell and they cough and they look at headphones the same way you would look at an alien but without them you wouldn't be here.

#Lookaftrurparents2k16

#Lookaftrurmoderators2k16

Or we should just have more kids so they can pay taxes and with taxes pay the elderly
Edited by lolslayer on May 20, 2016 at 02:35 AM

Quote: --- Original message by: sparky

I just don't know how you guys can even take the time to play computer games when your country is quite possibly on the brink of a civil war. Have you stockpiled food and prepared shelters in case of catastrophe? It is incongruous to talk Halo Custom Edition with some of you guys who I imagine live in bad environments like slums in India. I'm just concerned, irrespective of whatever anyone else might say to my disrespect.

I get the impression that Europe is devolving back into the dark ages, where people feel like they can do whatever they want irrespective of their fellow man, woman, and child. Isn't gang violence just a small version of warlord regime fascism?

Basically, what I'm saying here is that there may literally be no future for some people here, Halo Custom Edition or otherwise, in terms of well-being. See to it that your houses are not built on sand, and we may enjoy playing this game together for another day.

Really Sparky, what the hell?
Edited by lolslayer on May 20, 2016 at 02:36 AM

sparky

Posted: May 20, 2016 07:00 AM    Msg. 193 of 207       
Do you guys maintain integrity, or is it something that you expect exclusively in others?

You don't mess around with people who want to hurt you. Stay away from them. Don't even go near them or let them near your country's borders. And treat everyone with respect, regardless of what you perceive them as deserving, because potential is infinite and people will grow like plants towards sunlight.

Are any of you in a war-torn country, where there is no electricity or consistent source of food or shelter, where the nation has devolved into medieval quality of subsistence?

No? Then you have proven my point. How can you not understand what I'm saying.

"Do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."

But did you bother considering any of the questions I asked? Quite possibly not even that one.
Edited by sparky on May 20, 2016 at 08:26 AM

lolslayer

Posted: May 20, 2016 09:55 AM    Msg. 194 of 207       

Do you guys maintain integrity, or is it something that you expect exclusively in others?

You don't mess around with people who want to hurt you. Stay away from them. Don't even go near them or let them near your country's borders. And treat everyone with respect, regardless of what you perceive them as deserving, because potential is infinite and people will grow like plants towards sunlight.

Are any of you in a war-torn country, where there is no electricity or consistent source of food or shelter, where the nation has devolved into medieval quality of subsistence?

No? Then you have proven my point. How can you not understand what I'm saying.

"Do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."

But did you bother considering any of the questions I asked? Quite possibly not even that one.
Edited by sparky on May 20, 2016 at 08:26 AM

I really don't know what you want to point out, it's looks like you really believe that there will be a civil war in Europe or something, I don't get it

Super Flanker

Posted: May 20, 2016 10:21 AM    Msg. 195 of 207       
I'm at a loss to figure out why non of you posess the simple ability to snip.

Perhaps you are all un-circumcised.

lolslayer

Posted: May 20, 2016 10:40 AM    Msg. 196 of 207       
Perhaps you are all un-circumcised.

I am :)

DaLode

Ho ho hooooly doodle!

Posted: May 20, 2016 03:37 PM    Msg. 197 of 207       
- snip -

And now you aren't.

lolslayer

Posted: May 20, 2016 03:50 PM    Msg. 198 of 207       
- snip -

And now you aren't.

xD

sparky

Posted: May 20, 2016 10:16 PM    Msg. 199 of 207       
Bye.

Super Flanker

Posted: May 21, 2016 05:00 AM    Msg. 200 of 207       
See ya next month?

Same whack time, same whack place.

Oh and say HAI to Oliver from me.

lolslayer

Posted: May 21, 2016 07:23 AM    Msg. 201 of 207       
Bye.

We'll miss your creations :/

Corpen

Sierra 612 - DINC - "Why are we here?"

Posted: May 21, 2016 11:31 AM    Msg. 202 of 207       
See ya next month?

I hope you are not refering to me.

Super Flanker

Posted: May 21, 2016 07:43 PM    Msg. 203 of 207       
Quote: --- Original message by: Corpen
See ya next month?

I hope you are not refering to me.

Negative sir I was referring to his mutt.

Speaking of which commiseration to you Sp4rky, I wouldn't hold it against you if you decided to take oliver and a double barrel out to the shed for some "quality time".

sparky

Posted: Jun 28, 2017 10:38 PM    Msg. 204 of 207       
I've been working on Inferno for about half a year. It's gone through a Mac OS X version and I stopped working on that to work on a Windows version. The Windows version had about 3 or 4 revisions, and the current version I think is fit to continue.

Inferno is a replacement for the Halo Editing Kit.

You can view the source code because it's open source. https://github.com/LiquidLightning/Inferno-Windows It uses C# and WPF.

I'll update this thread with the first version once it's ready to use. The first version will be a simple HEK tag editor to replace the tag editing functionality of Guerilla.

I was thinking of having a real-time editor using the game itself.

This does not yet support community hacks like Open Sauce or HAC2.

Inferno will eventually be able to read and write every interesting Halo file format including some odd ones that you probably wouldn't have any use in modifying. Memory modding is on the way also, and I figure I'll have that as the real-time map editor. More cool stuff is planned according to what I've mentioned in the past.

Spiral

I hope i'm out of the way

Posted: Jun 29, 2017 02:29 AM    Msg. 205 of 207       
Real time map editor will be very handy!

It always good to see someone making tools for this old game. Make modding Halo CE more reasonable feeling.

Keep up the work.

MEGA_VKNG

Apparently not allowed to move on

Posted: Jun 29, 2017 05:10 PM    Msg. 206 of 207       

sparky

Posted: Jul 7, 2017 06:50 PM    Msg. 207 of 207       
Released demo build of Inferno, version 0.1: http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=50284.

Page 6 of 6 Go to page: · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · [6] · Prev

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Wed July 26, 2017 8:36 PM 406 ms.
A Halo Maps Website