A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo 2 Vista Forum (Bungie/Microsoft) »Halo 2 Vista General Discussion »I need download links, please!!!

Author Topic: I need download links, please!!! (13 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

sparky

tinyurl.com/halochatserver

Posted: Feb 1, 2016 07:13 PM    Msg. 1 of 13       
I am organizing my Halo 2 programs and files mirror, and I would like a copy of Assembly or any other programs people have which are not found within ]my Halo CE and HEK Starter Kit, notably including the "Halo 2 programs.zip" archive.

I made a mirror for the readily-available files at halo2vista.com's download page (http://www.halo2vista.com/downloads/), but I do not (yet) have any access to files from the H2MT site (http://www.h2mt.org/), which currently says:

Quote: The H2MT Repository is being uploaded to Google Drive, for permanent storage. 12/13/2015 If you need this and it hasen't been uploaded by 01/01/16 email faggot@dickbutt.net (That is a real one)

Please, if anyone has files from H2MT, Monstermoose.com, or other Halo 2 web sites, and can share them, please upload them to mediafire or dropbox or somewhere else so I can download them and add them to my archive... so they are not (yet) lost forever.

Send this message to all your friends!

sparky

Posted: Feb 2, 2016 10:06 PM    Msg. 2 of 13       
Thank you; I recognize H2V Edit and Gravemind; the others I am uncertain towards regarding their purposes.

Twinreaper

Posted: Feb 2, 2016 10:19 PM    Msg. 3 of 13       
If iknew what exactly you had and are looking for, I can upload them and pass a link along.

sparky

Posted: Feb 2, 2016 11:09 PM    Msg. 4 of 13       
I appreciate whatever you can contribute, but feel free to wait until the files are sorted. In the past, it was rather easy to see files on the Halo Demo Mods wiki site, but I am leaning towards something like what Dennis does with having content submissions. I'll probably organize all these things into a MySQL database, just for easier convenience handling. But you know, I'm not really sure yet about all those details; I'm more focused on gathering whatever files I can for a simple resource pool, and on writing the categorized game guides.

Twinreaper

Posted: Feb 7, 2016 08:33 AM    Msg. 5 of 13       
Not sure if you have any of these, but these are official mod tools we use over at H2MT. Included is an AI tool, Blu Trainer, Ambiguous, Mr Mohawk and two version of Gravemind and also includes the xliveless modified xlive.dll file.

http://vyrantstudios.azurewebsites.net/H2V_apps.rar

Super Flanker

The length of your life depends on my aim.

Posted: Feb 7, 2016 08:48 AM    Msg. 6 of 13       
Quote: --- Original message by: Twinreaper
Not sure if you have any of these, but these are official mod tools we use over at H2MT. Included is an AI tool, Blu Trainer, Ambiguous, Mr Mohawk and two version of Gravemind and also includes the xliveless modified xlive.dll file.

http://vyrantstudios.azurewebsites.net/H2V_apps.rar

Would you consider uploading these over at the H2 section of this site?

The utilities section is woefully scarce in comparison to hced.
Edited by Super Flanker on Feb 7, 2016 at 08:49 AM

Twinreaper

Posted: Feb 7, 2016 09:14 PM    Msg. 7 of 13       
As long as Dennis wouldnt have a problem with any of, i'll upload them to the utilities section on wednesday.

Super Flanker

Posted: Feb 8, 2016 10:59 AM    Msg. 8 of 13       
As long as Dennis wouldnt have a problem with any of, i'll upload them to the utilities section on wednesday.

Sweet tanks!

Twinreaper

Posted: Feb 9, 2016 08:46 PM    Msg. 9 of 13       
I uploaded a bunch of stuff to the Utilities section a few minutes ago. Depending on how long it takes Dennis to go through and check the material, I guess you could see them as early as tomorrow maybe?

On a side note, if there is any interest for tags at all, I would be happy to finally share some of my secret strict Kills and me weapons and junk. Let me know and I will go through them and see what I can upload.

Super Flanker

Posted: Feb 9, 2016 08:48 PM    Msg. 10 of 13       
I uploaded a bunch of stuff to the Utilities section a few minutes ago. Depending on how long it takes Dennis to go through and check the material, I guess you could see them as early as tomorrow maybe?

On a side note, if there is any interest for tags at all, I would be happy to finally share some of my secret strict Kills and me weapons and junk. Let me know and I will go through them and see what I can upload.

Its up to you personally i'm just happy that you took me up on my request so thnx!!! Senpai reaper.

Twinreaper

Posted: Feb 10, 2016 08:45 AM    Msg. 11 of 13       
I've run into a little problem. It seems the team has acquired over 5.6gig of source for just our strict H2MT repo that Sparky wanted. I have no idea where I am going to post it up so i might just ftp it up to my personal site and give people who want access, said access to it.

There is a LOT of stuff in there, mostly it's in website form with all the htaccess and html pages in tact, a mirror of our old repo website if you will. Again there is a LOT of stuff and I cannot guarantee what's old or new or updated.

Super Flanker

Posted: Feb 10, 2016 06:01 PM    Msg. 12 of 13       
I've run into a little problem. It seems the team has acquired over 5.6gig of source for just our strict H2MT repo that Sparky wanted. I have no idea where I am going to post it up so i might just ftp it up to my personal site and give people who want access, said access to it.

There is a LOT of stuff in there, mostly it's in website form with all the htaccess and html pages in tact, a mirror of our old repo website if you will. Again there is a LOT of stuff and I cannot guarantee what's old or new or updated.

Creats a free MEGA.co.nz account you get 50gb for free!

sparky

Posted: Apr 7, 2016 03:36 PM    Msg. 13 of 13       
Keep the links coming.

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Mon May 22, 2017 7:18 PM 203 ms.
A Halo Maps Website