A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE Technical / Map Design »i cant compile .scenario to .map

Author Topic: i cant compile .scenario to .map (8 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

Rhinox117

Want a kebab?

Posted: Feb 2, 2016 01:07 PM    Msg. 1 of 8       
sorry for my noobs post but im forgot how to do maps,somebody can help me? when i save my .scenary for example (bloodgulch2) icant compile in the cmd.

in concrete i have this erros -->
### FAILED TO LOAD SCENARIO.

Cache pack file bitmaps hits: 0 for 0.00M
Cache pack file bitmaps adds/misses: 0 for 0
Cache pack file sounds hits: 0 for 0.00M
Cache pack file sounds adds/misses: 0 for 0.
Cache pack file loc hits: 0 for 0.00M
Cache pack file loc adds/misses: 0 for 0.00M
Edited by Zangetsu on Feb 2, 2016 at 01:08 PM

sparky

Fools deceive, but knowledge of Jesus is life.

Posted: Feb 2, 2016 09:49 PM    Msg. 2 of 8       
The .scenario tag for your new level should be located somewhere within your tags directory. Find it, then copy the directory location string at the top of the Windows Explorer window, starting from the '/' after "tags". Paste that as the scenario path:

tool build-cache-file "the\tag\path\string\to\the\folder\containing\your\.scenario\tag"

Rhinox117

Want a kebab?

Posted: Feb 3, 2016 08:00 AM    Msg. 3 of 8       
Quote: --- Original message by: sparky
The .scenario tag for your new level should be located somewhere within your tags directory. Find it, then copy the directory location string at the top of the Windows Explorer window, starting from the '/' after "tags". Paste that as the scenario path:

tool build-cache-file "the\tag\path\string\to\the\folder\containing\your\.scenario\tag"

Sorry,I do not understand anything,im using "tool.exe build-cache-file levels\a10\a10" it's not correct? I copy the tags of "a10" on a10 folder
Edited by Zangetsu on Feb 3, 2016 at 08:03 AM

Super Flanker

The length of your life depends on my aim.

Posted: Feb 3, 2016 10:20 AM    Msg. 4 of 8       
Quote: --- Original message by: Zangetsu

Sorry,I do not understand anything,im using "tool.exe build-cache-file levels\a10\a10" it's not correct? I copy the tags of "a10" on a10 folder

Go into your level folder and check that their is an a10.scenario file actually there.

Rhinox117

Want a kebab?

Posted: Feb 3, 2016 01:37 PM    Msg. 5 of 8       
Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker
Quote: --- Original message by: Zangetsu

Go into your level folder and check that their is an a10.scenario file actually there.
Yup.the .scenario file is in the folder. I'm trying to edit the campaign and i know edit the multiplayer maps correctly,i cant understand that
Edited by Zangetsu on Feb 3, 2016 at 01:39 PM

sparky

Fools deceive, but knowledge of Jesus is life.

Posted: Feb 3, 2016 04:00 PM    Msg. 6 of 8       
There is a collection of single player campaign tags. But before you download them, see if naming the .scenario tag to something else will work. Run the console in administrator mode. Remove the existing single player map file from your maps folder, so it does not get replaced, or cause a failure in trying to replace it. Set the .scenario as a single player type at the top of the tag data in Guerilla.
Edited by sparky on Feb 3, 2016 at 04:00 PM

Rhinox117

Want a kebab?

Posted: Feb 3, 2016 09:44 PM    Msg. 7 of 8       

There is a collection of single player campaign tags. But before you download them, see if naming the .scenario tag to something else will work. Run the console in administrator mode. Remove the existing single player map file from your maps folder, so it does not get replaced, or cause a failure in trying to replace it. Set the .scenario as a single player type at the top of the tag data in Guerilla.
Edited by sparky on Feb 3, 2016 at 04:00 PM

I finally got compile my campaign map sorry for all the trouble,thank you so much to all im working on my (halo restoration pack)

Super Flanker

The length of your life depends on my aim.

Posted: Feb 4, 2016 03:03 AM    Msg. 8 of 8       
Np

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Sun July 22, 2018 5:17 AM 203 ms.
A Halo Maps Website