A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo 2 Vista Forum (Bungie/Microsoft) »Halo 2 Vista General Discussion »H2MT Repository and Collective PC Content

Author Topic: H2MT Repository and Collective PC Content (6 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

Twinreaper

Posted: Feb 10, 2016 01:28 PM    Msg. 1 of 6       
Good day gents, since Kills and the rest of the team have been officially off development and semi-retired from the group I have decided to post up our collective works. Since the move to Google Drive, Kills left our content inaccessible to pretty much anyone outside the H2MT. Below is a link to a live version of our defunct H2MT Repo as well as the last current version of our live website featuring all out work. The only links you cannot access for certain reasons, is the sub content labeled "Kills alone, Twinreaper and Killer Chief".

All i ask is that you do not reuse our content or apps for your own branding or redistribution with tweaks. If you want to use our content for mapping or private use, that is fine. If you need approval to distribute tags or content, just drop me a line with your request and i will consider it. thanks to everyone who kept us motivated and going to bring you this fantastic quality content!!!

http://vyrantstudios.azurewebsites.net/index.html

Super Flanker

The length of your life depends on my aim.

Posted: Feb 10, 2016 05:59 PM    Msg. 2 of 6       
http://vyrantstudios.azurewebsites.net/index.html

Just curious, if you could put a time scale on the amount of days,weeks or indeed months you and your team have dedicated to this awesome project what would it be?

Twinreaper

Posted: Feb 10, 2016 07:10 PM    Msg. 3 of 6       
Well Kills started all this Johnny Blaze around 2008. The team existed and worked for about 3 years before I came in and co-led it. Most of the content came about when I joined up as my previous engine knowledge helped fascilitate a lot.

So to really answer your question and stop feeding my own e-penis.....the team has worked for 8 years now on all of the stuff you see.

Super Flanker

The length of your life depends on my aim.

Posted: Feb 11, 2016 06:22 AM    Msg. 4 of 6       
Quote: --- Original message by: Twinreaper
the team has worked for 8 years now on all of the stuff you see.

I was....way off.

Seriously I really commend the amount of dedication and perseverence you all put into this.

supersniper

fear the sniper

Posted: Feb 23, 2016 12:45 AM    Msg. 5 of 6       
I don't understand why the moved all the stuff to the google drive, it messed up everything.

I need to talk with them all to get this resituated.

lolslayer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMHbAKvPJkU

Posted: Apr 23, 2016 05:50 PM    Msg. 6 of 6       
Link doesn't work :/

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Tue June 27, 2017 4:53 AM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website