A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »Error i cant open the scenario in sapien and in guerilla

Author Topic: Error i cant open the scenario in sapien and in guerilla (4 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

Perla117

The Last Italian On This Forum

Posted: Feb 17, 2016 03:49 PM    Msg. 1 of 4       
EXCEPTION halt in \halopc\haloce\source\tag_files\tag_groups.c,#3157: #62 is not a valid scenario_scenery_palette_block index in [#0,#62)

NeX

Posted: Feb 17, 2016 05:29 PM    Msg. 2 of 4       
Quote: --- Original message by: Perla117
#62 is not a valid scenario_scenery_palette_block index in [#0,#62)

It is looking for a scenery object referenced from the scenario that is #62, where the index only goes from 0-61.

You are basically getting an index-out-of-bounds error.

Look in your scenario and look for problematic scenery stuffz

A Juicy Frank

Posted: Feb 17, 2016 10:27 PM    Msg. 3 of 4       
He can't open his scenario in guerilla to make the changes though. Worst case fix is to make a new scenario tag since the other can't be opened. I'd also recommend against deleting object references from a scenario while inside guerilla. I'm not sure if it automatically updates any affected object instances to 'NONE' when you delete it from the palette like sapien does.

Did a quick test and I was wrong about the scenario not being able to be opened in guerilla, or at least it can be with OS guerilla. A better option than starting completely anew would be to use the delete all button to get rid of all the scenery references, since the exception seemed to only happen when opening the dropdown list. In the end, you'll need to replace all your scenery objects, but I'd imagine it's better than having to replace everything else.
Edited by A Juicy Frank on Feb 17, 2016 at 10:43 PM

Perla117

The Last Italian On This Forum

Posted: Feb 18, 2016 02:42 AM    Msg. 4 of 4       
thanks for the replies guys
now i know what to do :)

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Thu December 12, 2019 9:13 AM 156 ms.
A Halo Maps Website