A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts
  
 
»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »New maps... What is this?

Page 1 of 2 Go to page: · [1] · 2 · Next
Author Topic: New maps... What is this? (59 messages, Page 1 of 2)
Moderators: Dennis

Jobalisk
Joined: Feb 8, 2014

The haiku master。


Posted: Feb 21, 2016 11:19 PM    Msg. 1 of 59       
What IS this?

Your relative all better or something Denis?


MatthewDratt
Joined: Sep 11, 2010

HaloCE3.com MattDratt.com


Posted: Feb 21, 2016 11:28 PM    Msg. 2 of 59       


CE3 released over 60 files through HMU since the last time Halomaps updated, so this is no doubt just a quick release. There are still probably hundreds of files left.
Edited by MatthewDratt on Feb 21, 2016 at 11:43 PM


Pepzee
Joined: Sep 9, 2010


Posted: Feb 22, 2016 01:05 AM    Msg. 3 of 59       
Quote: --- Original message by: Jobalisk
What IS this?

Your relative all better or something Denis?

Everyone hopes Dennis's relatives are better (that way he can spend more time at Halomaps :P ).

Last time files got uploaded to Halomaps was March 5, 2015. Nearly one year ago. Hopefully these new uploads bring a much need revival to the CE community.


ThatGuyWhoLikesCats
Joined: Aug 3, 2015

"If God is love, then you can call me Cupid"


Posted: Feb 22, 2016 02:14 AM    Msg. 4 of 59       
Quote: --- Original message by: Pepzee
Quote: --- Original message by: Jobalisk
What IS this?

Your relative all better or something Denis?

Everyone hopes Dennis's relatives are better (that way he can spend more time at Halomaps :P ).

Last time files got uploaded to Halomaps was March 5, 2015. Nearly one year ago. Hopefully these new uploads bring a much needed revival to the CE community.

ffs


Jobalisk
Joined: Feb 8, 2014

The haiku master。


Posted: Feb 22, 2016 02:17 AM    Msg. 5 of 59       
Quote: --- Original message by: MatthewDratt

http://i.imgur.com/7drHiqr.gif

CE3 released over 60 files through HMU since the last time Halomaps updated, so this is no doubt just a quick release. There are still probably hundreds of files left.
Edited by MatthewDratt on Feb 21, 2016 at 11:43 PM


hey, who cares if theres still a lot of files left to be posted. the fact is that they are finally being posted again.


MatthewDratt
Joined: Sep 11, 2010

HaloCE3.com MattDratt.com


Posted: Feb 22, 2016 03:05 AM    Msg. 6 of 59       
Quote: --- Original message by: Jobalisk
Quote: --- Original message by: MatthewDratt

http://i.imgur.com/7drHiqr.gif

CE3 released over 60 files through HMU since the last time Halomaps updated, so this is no doubt just a quick release. There are still probably hundreds of files left.
Edited by MatthewDratt on Feb 21, 2016 at 11:43 PM


hey, who cares if theres still a lot of files left to be posted. the fact is that they are finally being posted again.


But what if this small release is just an excuse to not have to update again for a year D:


DOOM899
Joined: Jul 23, 2013

{DM} [gamesmaster] if i can ill help maybe


Posted: Feb 22, 2016 04:40 AM    Msg. 7 of 59       
a update is a update be happy with it I know I M

os did you lot know d MAN updated the way we upload maps?
Edited by DOOM899 on Feb 22, 2016 at 04:45 AM


Skidrow925
Joined: Mar 19, 2010

"ideological sense of respect and tact of a 5yo"


Posted: Feb 22, 2016 11:27 AM    Msg. 8 of 59       
Quote: --- Original message by: DOOM899

a update is a update be happy with it I know I M

os did you lot know d MAN updated the way we upload maps?
Edited by DOOM899 on Feb 22, 2016 at 04:45 AM


...? Is that supposed to make sense?

Also, surprising that Dennis updated, hopefully he'll be able to consistently update now.


BKTiel
Joined: Mar 18, 2014

strong independent bird needs no cage


Posted: Feb 22, 2016 11:31 AM    Msg. 9 of 59       
Quote: --- Original message by: DOOM899

An update is an update, be happy with it, I know I am!

Also, did you lot know DENNIS made a change to the map upload system?
Edited by DOOM899 on Feb 22, 2016 at 04:45 AM
Edited by BKTiel on Feb 22, 2016 at 10:35 AM


Skidrow925
Joined: Mar 19, 2010

"ideological sense of respect and tact of a 5yo"


Posted: Feb 22, 2016 11:33 AM    Msg. 10 of 59       
Quote: --- Original message by: BKTiel
Quote: --- Original message by: DOOM899

An update is an update, be happy with it, I know I am!

Also, did you lot know DENNIS made a change to the map upload system?
Edited by DOOM899 on Feb 22, 2016 at 04:45 AM
Edited by BKTiel on Feb 22, 2016 at 10:35 AM

Ah. Neat. New interface is pretty slick too.


Super Flanker
Joined: Oct 5, 2012

The length of your life depends on my aim.


Posted: Feb 22, 2016 01:45 PM    Msg. 11 of 59       
Quote: --- Original message by: ThatGuyWhoLikesCats
Quote: --- Original message by: Pepzee
Quote: --- Original message by: Jobalisk
What IS this?

Your relative all better or something Denis?

Everyone hopes Dennis's relatives are better (that way he can spend more time at Halomaps :P ).

Last time files got uploaded to Halomaps was March 5, 2015. Nearly one year ago. Hopefully these new uploads bring a much needed revival to the CE community.

ffs .



4FS.


Jobalisk
Joined: Feb 8, 2014

The haiku master。


Posted: Feb 22, 2016 04:51 PM    Msg. 12 of 59       
Quote: --- Original message by: MatthewDratt
Quote: --- Original message by: Jobalisk
Quote: --- Original message by: MatthewDratt

http://i.imgur.com/7drHiqr.gif

CE3 released over 60 files through HMU since the last time Halomaps updated, so this is no doubt just a quick release. There are still probably hundreds of files left.
Edited by MatthewDratt on Feb 21, 2016 at 11:43 PM


hey, who cares if theres still a lot of files left to be posted. the fact is that they are finally being posted again.


But what if this small release is just an excuse to not have to update again for a year D:




Please.

Don't even say that.


MatthewDratt
Joined: Sep 11, 2010

HaloCE3.com MattDratt.com


Posted: Feb 22, 2016 07:07 PM    Msg. 13 of 59       
omg theres 5 more


sparky
Joined: Jun 27, 2009

Jesus is a friend to the vindictive sociopath


Posted: Feb 22, 2016 10:42 PM    Msg. 14 of 59       
True to form, I'm keeping them mirrored at http://mirrors.galaxyverge.com/halomaps/files_hce/.

6,473 files and counting.
Edited by sparky on Feb 22, 2016 at 10:44 PM


MatthewDratt
Joined: Sep 11, 2010

HaloCE3.com MattDratt.com


Posted: Feb 22, 2016 11:55 PM    Msg. 15 of 59       
True to form, CE3 also is emptying out the HMU archive. http://ce.haloce3.com/

Not 6,000 files because I have to enter them in manually
Edited by MatthewDratt on Feb 22, 2016 at 11:55 PM


rUnRiOt
Joined: Dec 4, 2010


Posted: Feb 23, 2016 02:42 AM    Msg. 16 of 59       
No wonder I got so many emails! I was surprised to say the least.


Super Flanker
Joined: Oct 5, 2012

The length of your life depends on my aim.


Posted: Feb 23, 2016 06:33 AM    Msg. 17 of 59       
Quote: --- Original message by: MatthewDratt

True to form, CE3 also is emptying out the HMU archive. http://ce.haloce3.com/

Not 6,000 files because I have to enter them in manually
Edited by MatthewDratt on Feb 22, 2016 at 11:55 PM


Peh. Amateur.


ThatGuyWhoLikesCats
Joined: Aug 3, 2015

"If God is love, then you can call me Cupid"


Posted: Feb 23, 2016 07:24 AM    Msg. 18 of 59       
Hey look, yonlex2 finally decided to get off his backside and make a real map.


map still sucks tho


OrangeJuice
Joined: Jan 29, 2009

new content isn't a mod. hhtmods are mods.


Posted: Feb 23, 2016 08:46 AM    Msg. 19 of 59       
A displace map.?

. . . . Cute.


Kinnet
Joined: Dec 27, 2013

FeelsGoodMan


Posted: Feb 23, 2016 08:54 AM    Msg. 20 of 59       
Quote: --- Original message by: OrangeJuice
A displace map.?

. . . . Cute.

BUT WITH Halo Reach rips!!!!1111!!!11


MrChromed
Joined: Apr 14, 2013

Developer on SPv3 and ShadowMods Team.


Posted: Feb 23, 2016 09:39 AM    Msg. 21 of 59       
Are you shure the site is Halo Maps Update (HMU)?. It should be called: Johnlex Maps Update (JMU).


StormUndBlackbird
Joined: Oct 27, 2011

https://youtube.com/StormUndBlackbird


Posted: Feb 23, 2016 11:25 AM    Msg. 22 of 59       
Quote: --- Original message by: Isxz
Are you shure the site is Halo Maps Update (HMU)?. It should be called: Johnlex Maps Update (JMU).
Banter


MatthewDratt
Joined: Sep 11, 2010

HaloCE3.com MattDratt.com


Posted: Feb 23, 2016 11:44 AM    Msg. 23 of 59       
Quote: --- Original message by: Isxz
Are you shure the site is Halo Maps Update (HMU)?. It should be called: Johnlex Maps Update (JMU).


No the site is called HaloCE3.com


MrChromed
Joined: Apr 14, 2013

Developer on SPv3 and ShadowMods Team.


Posted: Feb 23, 2016 12:42 PM    Msg. 24 of 59       
Well, the "page section" :c


Halonimator
Joined: Dec 15, 2014

https://imgur.com/ZBjOJ4L


Posted: Feb 23, 2016 01:01 PM    Msg. 25 of 59       
Quote: --- Original message by: ThatGuyWhoLikesCats
Hey look, yonlex2 finally decided to get off his backside and make a real map.
http://i.imgur.com/XartZt6.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/REPbINa.png
map still sucks tho


and sucks


MatthewDratt
Joined: Sep 11, 2010

HaloCE3.com MattDratt.com


Posted: Feb 23, 2016 01:05 PM    Msg. 26 of 59       
Quote: --- Original message by: Isxz
Well, the "page section" :c


https://youtu.be/3AyRKJ_uSCU?list=PLfdpgHYKKLipQXvCb57UBXorYUi1Mxy6o&t=155


Dennis

Joined: Jan 27, 2005

"We are made of starstuff. ― Carl Sagan


Posted: Feb 23, 2016 05:28 PM    Msg. 27 of 59       
Quote: --- Original message by: Jobalisk
What IS this?

Your relative all better or something Denis?
No they are still being cared for. I am just back home now.


MatthewDratt
Joined: Sep 11, 2010

HaloCE3.com MattDratt.com


Posted: Feb 23, 2016 08:55 PM    Msg. 28 of 59       
So all of the TSC:E tag files got released but not TSC:E itself? Did no one upload it? lol


Jobalisk
Joined: Feb 8, 2014

The haiku master。


Posted: Feb 23, 2016 09:40 PM    Msg. 29 of 59       
Quote: --- Original message by: Dennis
Quote: --- Original message by: Jobalisk
What IS this?

Your relative all better or something Denis?
No they are still being cared for. I am just back home now.


well that's good to know.


Dennis

Joined: Jan 27, 2005

"We are made of starstuff. ― Carl Sagan


Posted: Feb 23, 2016 10:11 PM    Msg. 30 of 59       
Quote: --- Original message by: MatthewDratt
So all of the TSC:E tag files got released but not TSC:E itself? Did no one upload it? lol
Apparently not. And I had to get replacements for the a couple of tag sets due to corrupt archives. Where can it be downloaded from?

edit: NVM Found it.
Edited by Dennis on Feb 23, 2016 at 10:14 PM


ericwind
Joined: Nov 17, 2014

good try, but try gooder.


Posted: Feb 23, 2016 10:38 PM    Msg. 31 of 59       
I saw an oldy mapy of mine that I'm not proud of, literally a year ago when I "finshed" that b8.


Jobalisk
Joined: Feb 8, 2014

The haiku master。


Posted: Feb 24, 2016 01:25 AM    Msg. 32 of 59       
well, its a sight for sore eyes indeed to see this site up and running properly again.


HandofGod
Joined: Jan 10, 2014

Halo Mac/MD Player & Modder


Posted: Feb 24, 2016 02:19 AM    Msg. 33 of 59       
I'm curious as to why CMT's SPV3 A50 (the one from 2012) was resubmitted to Halomaps. Seems a bit odd as both the .yelo and .map versions were already on the site.


lolslayer
Joined: Mar 21, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMHbAKvPJkU


Posted: Feb 24, 2016 02:38 AM    Msg. 34 of 59       
I'm really glad that Dennis is posting maps again :)


Super Flanker
Joined: Oct 5, 2012

The length of your life depends on my aim.


Posted: Feb 24, 2016 11:02 AM    Msg. 35 of 59       
lol I didn't even notice there was such a gap between uploads.

 
Page 1 of 2 Go to page: · [1] · 2 · Next

 
Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread







Time: Mon September 23, 2019 2:56 AM 500 ms.
A Halo Maps Website